Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Half the boomers are married

Half, roughly, are dead. (Thanks for helping COVID!) We will have to wait a ways for the last half but that is our only hope to deny the franchise to these Jews. Boomers LOVE the kikes, and they can't be convinced otherwise, so saving the West depends on their dying out.

Your kids kids will benefit from this. Trust the plan and the like.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Before we devolve into why you guys like sending money to Japan, let’s keep it on track.

Japan killed, tortured, and ate US servicemen. Yet most overlook that, and buy their vehicles. They say to move on, that was in the past.

Ok, cool. Got it. “I like giving the emperor my money because xyz.”

Yet, a not insubstantial subset that drive jap vehicles say “fûck Russia” based on ideals that don’t hold any more water than the “fûck Japan” guys.

It’s hypocrisy.

You make a valid point...

In my mind... if you buy a Ford/GM/Mopar you are directly funding the UAW and the democrats/communists that kill, torture, and eat Americans daily (figuratively... but may also be literally as well?).

If you buy a Toyota you are getting something you can trust (at least I trust them)... AND sending a big FU to the democrats/communists that kill, torture, and eat Americans daily.

As for Russia and that other country they are at war with... I really have no idea... never been there... never met them personally. Honestly... no idea about any of it... nor do I really car.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Lol.

Ford was Nazi sympathizer if not one himself. Should we not buy Ford?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Jcubed
Lol.

All the more reason to drive a Ford!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I've never met a Jew, that I know of, but there are some types of people I don't care for. It's generally a personality type I don't like and not a culture.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
IC B2

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Arguing car brands is fun, but the point of my original post was to show the uketards they are [bleep] stupid.

+1

We need to focus on America...

Russia vs. Uketard... WTF is that?

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
Lol.

If you use the “russia is bad because the ussr” then yeah, that’d be on point.

MAGA
B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Arguing car brands is fun, but the point of my original post was to show the uketards they are [bleep] stupid.

+1

Retards vote. And post. As evidenced here daily.

MAGA
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Lol.

If you use the “russia is bad because the ussr” then yeah, that’d be on point.

Sadly, it is what you are arguing.

Regards

IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

What I find hypocritical from the leftists that are all in for Ukraine is how fast they’ve gone from the party of make love not war to bloodthirsty Warmongers!…..I guess they’re ok with THEIR wars since it’s all justified anshit…

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
I don’t have any use for Russians. They’re a despicable and contemptible lot that is ill tempered and prone to lying and thievery. I have a lot of experience with them and I have no use for any I’ve met. I don’t draw a distinction between Ukrainian and Russian since Ukraine is a rather new invention….those SOB’s are Russian.

I can’t figure out why in the hell we’re sending 1 dime to those bastards and I think our Founders would see this as an egregious abuse by the King….

Uh, kickbacks for Rinos, DNC, dimocommies, Soros, Schwab, Hunter, Bidet,Zero, Kilry, .......

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
I don’t have any use for Russians. They’re a despicable and contemptible lot that is ill tempered and prone to lying and thievery. I have a lot of experience with them and I have no use for any I’ve met. I don’t draw a distinction between Ukrainian and Russian since Ukraine is a rather new invention….those SOB’s are Russian.

I can’t figure out why in the hell we’re sending 1 dime to those bastards and I think our Founders would see this as an egregious abuse by the King….

This. x100

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by CashisKing

+1

Retards vote. And post. As evidenced here daily.

Totally agree... but the shooting will start soon enough.

We can keep a tally sheet and meet for beers in a few years to compare numbers.

-----------------------------------

I get that you are trying to call out hypocrites... but that is tricky work in a world were 98% of the population is bought and sold by "the man" on a daily basis.

...AND that 98%... likes it that way.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C

What I find hypocritical from the leftists that are all in for Ukraine is how fast they’ve gone from the party of make love not war to bloodthirsty Warmongers!…..I guess they’re ok with THEIR wars since it’s all justified anshit…

Bingo...

No different that the Murder Hornet frenzy last year...

Or the next concocted frenzy in "October".

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Gooch_McGrundle

This. x100

Same here. Well said.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I don’t get it either OP. The worlds changed since 1945. Japan isn’t the same Japan, Germany for both better and for worse isn’t the Germany of pre 1945. Dido for Italy and unfortunately the US today isn’t what is what then. Patton would roll over in his grave if he knew that in the 2022 US Army that tranny’s were welcome to serve and that free sex changes came with enlistment. Russia isn’t the same either but for some reason a lot of boomers are unable to get past that.

Two different cultures without exact parallels but in many ways Russia today as a protectionist nationalistic country and more traditional European views is more similar to 1945 America today than what we are compared to what we were then.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by gregintenn
Lots of guys are “fûck Russia. Commie bastards”

Even though Russia hasn’t been communist for quite awhile now. But that’s ok, it was during their lifetime they trained to fight against, or were taught to hate the USSR.

But here’s the kicker. They drive Toyotas.

Do I need to explain it further?
They should hate Texas? That’s where Tacomas are made.
Where they are bolted together doesn't matter as much as where the money goes when they are sold.... The majority of the money goes to Japan... buying a Toyota bolted together in Texas is supporting Japan.....

I sure could go for some $2.50/gal gas and a mean tweet!

NRA Benefactor member, disgruntled.
Life member: Firearms Owners Against Crime.
Life member: GOA
Member: RMEF

TRUMP 2020
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by 10gaugemag
Never said I supported Russia.

Never said you did.

Let me write it out more simply.

Many who support the Ukraine (uketards) do so citing there military service, or civilian life where they were trained to combat the USSR. They extrapolate that out to modern day Russia and by self admission cannot set aside those prejudices. To hold that position, yet drive a jap vehicle is the height of hypocrisy.

Ahhh...thanks for dumbing it down some.

I am MAGA.
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

119 members (10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 35, 44mc, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 7887mm08, 12 invisible), 1,513 guests, and 902 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,995
Posts18,481,152
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.