Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
All I know is that we beat those damn Murder Hornets gud last year.

Where dem Russian Murder Hornets?

Or

Ukastan Murder Hornets?

Fugg it... don't matter.

We won!

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by smokepole
LOL. Might do something?

Did Japan ever try to put missiles in Cuba?

You crack me up.

I’ll play along to make my point.

Did russia torture and eat US servicemen? Did russia attack a U.S. naval base? The list would be longer if I cared to belabor my point.

I’m not saying russia is not an adversary. I’m not saying they are “good” in whatever scale you want to use. My point is simply thus, if the support for the Ukraine is based on hate and mistrust of Russia, then to drive a jap vehicle is hypocritical. And that could include German cars as well.

Selective outrage is always funny.

Would that include Jaquars and Mini Coopers as them Brits were enemies of ours long before the Japanese..............and as was pointed out, they were not very nice to POW's during some of the wars we fought with them. (don't think I've ever heard of a Brit eating a Yank, if they did they for sure ruined the meal by boiling good meat)

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Gruff, hypothetically speaking. If Russia flies a nuke, would that change anything about how you feel?

For clarification. I don’t support the US involvement in foreign wars where it’s design is to only enrich the elites, while us, the minions, pay both financially and with the blood loss of family and friends who are in service to our country.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Doing a quick bit of research on the area now called Ukraine, it would seem that the Greeks would have a prior claim to the warm water ports there as they established some settlements there long before there was a thing called "Russia".

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Gruff, hypothetically speaking. If Russia flies a nuke, would that change anything about how you feel?

For clarification. I don’t support the US involvement in foreign wars where it’s design is to only enrich the elites, while us, the minions pay both financially and with the blood loss of family and friends who are in service to our country.

🦫

Sheee-iitt bruh.

U 2 welthy to count as a minion.

In it is contentment

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by Beaver10

For clarification. I don’t support the US involvement in foreign wars where it’s design is to only enrich the elites, while us, the minions pay both financially and with the blood loss of family and friends who are in service to our country.

🦫

Sheee-iitt bruh.

U 2 welthy to count as a minion.

Just because the wife and I buy a couple of Tomahawk missiles every year, doesn’t make us elitist.

😬🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
LOL. Might do something?

You crack me up.

Did russia torture and eat US servicemen? Did russia attack a U.S. naval base? The list would be longer if I cared to belabor my point.

I’m not saying russia is not an adversary. I’m not saying they are “good” in whatever scale you want to use. My point is simply thus, if the support for the Ukraine is based on hate and mistrust of Russia, then to drive a jap vehicle is hypocritical. And that could include German cars as well.

Some cant connect the dots that Putin didnt try to put nukes in Cuba, Japan attacked the US, and the US did put illegal facilities in Ukraine and our NATO allies were putting high powered weapons in Ukraine.

You were spot on BGG. Hypocrisy.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jaguartx
LOL. Might do something?

You crack me up.

Some cant connect the dots that Putin didnt try to put nukes in Cuba, Japan attacked the US, and the US did put illegal facilities in Ukraine and our NATO allies were putting high powered weapons in Ukraine.

You were spot on BGG. Hypocrisy.
Well said.

Logically it seems easy enough to understand but for those fueled by emotions logic isn’t all that important

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
LOL. Might do something?

You crack me up.

Back to your original proposition. If the Russians could make automobiles with the quality of Toyotas, we'd all be driving them and that would solve your conundrum.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
LOL. Might do something?

You crack me up.

Back to your original proposition. If the Russians could make automobiles with the quality of Toyotas, we'd all be driving them and that would solve your conundrum.
I don’t think that we would be. The Russians can produce oil but we won’t buy it and we strong arm our allies (not China) to refuse the oil to.

Meanwhile China undercuts us every chance that they get but remain our number one trading partner.

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
LOL. Might do something?

You crack me up.

I don’t think that we would be.

Only one way to find out. Persuade the Russians to produce some Toyotas.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
LOL. Might do something?

You crack me up.

They’re already de facto banned right with the oil… see the Biden tax hike on fuel and Russian imports.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
ALL FORIEGN CARS SHOULD STILL BE IMPORTS. our politicans invested in them in the 60-70's and then allowed them to move here so they could get rich.

screw the russians and the japs. i just about puke everytime i see a old veteran riding around in a toyota. supporting them for all those years after they attacked us makes no sense at all. we should dropped more nukes and been done with them.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ltppowell
I've never met a Jew, that I know of, but there are some types of people I don't care for. It's generally a personality type I don't like and not a culture.
I have never met one either, that I know of, But I see the sorry SOB's very often when watching CSPAN, and a Democrat is making a speech. Leaning toward hatred just from that alone. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
V
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V
My Tundra is made in Texas.

How much Chinese Made Chit does everyone here on the Fire buy everyday?

Them Korean War vets that fought the Chinese, died or got captured would be impressed.

Since we’re bashing import vehicles, let’s thank the Unions, you know the ones that support the dems.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Wasn’t Russia and Ukraine both part of the USSR?

Most stuff we buy today comes from China, a real and current enemy, and nobody bats an eye.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
LOL. Might do something?

You crack me up.

They’re already de facto banned right with the oil… see the Biden tax hike on fuel and Russian imports.

So their only market would be the US then.

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
BGG is absolutely right about hypocrites.

But it goes far beyond Ukes and Russ...

Ford and Toyota...

Amazon chit from Chyna...

It really is (at least in my mind) how a man deals with his ass being sold down the river by someone else... in every arena.

From .GOV over-regulation in EVERYTHING.

From Hornady and Carhartt selling out... to the whole DocRocket world of RX for $$$.

A lotta you guys in safe places like MT, WY, AK TN et al are not actually safe... just a few years of lead lag behind the chit we have been fighting here in Virginia for for a decade plus.

This is not a shot at you BGG... my guess is that you have balls of steel... but moreover a shot at the hypocrites that talk the "America First" talk... BUT DO NOT walk the "America First" walk.

Teachers Unions and the UAW are some of the most dangerous groups in America... they will sell your ass (and your kid's asses) down the river in the blink of an eye.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Gruff, you were meaning the .GOV's/oligarch/elites of these countries correct?
That^^^ includes the USofA

I seriously doubt that I'd have much if any issue with a rural Japanese/Russian/Ukrainian/Mexican/German etc, etc,......

FJB & FJT
B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
I snuck in a couple cheap shots at the Toyota fan bois lol

But my point remains. If someone supports Zalensky on the basis of, and for the reasons that they were taught and or trained to fight the USSR so “fûck Russia”, then if they have a jap vehicle in their driveway they are a hypocrite. My point was that simple.

MAGA
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

232 members (10gaugemag, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 1lessdog, 10Glocks, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 19 invisible), 1,679 guests, and 985 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,998
Posts18,481,181
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.