-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Any RINO's will "reach across the aisle in the spirit of bipartanship" and destroy America.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Any RINO's will "reach across the aisle in the spirit of bipartanship" and destroy America.
There are no longer Republicans or Democrats, only The Uniparty.

Understand that and this destruction of America from within, will all make sense.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Can David Perdue defeat Stacy Abrams? He couldn't defeat Raphael Warnock and had 2 tries. Kemp already has proven he can defeat Stacy Abrams. Abrams is the architect of The Big Steal in Georgia. If Kemp is your enemy and not Abrams, you are beyond hope.

Polls wrong? Kemp will defeat Perdue by 10 points today, and no voting machine can rig that. I will take either Perdue or Kemp as my next governor but absolutely do not want any part of Stacy Abrams. She is being groomed by the DNC and the Congressional Black Caucus for a career in Washington. A victory for governor will set her up for Congress and beyond. Once there, she is not just a problem for Georgia, but the whole country. Abrams is not dumb as a rock like Kamala Harris. The bitch is smart and conniving.

Just like the most important thing for the country in 2016 was ABC (Anybody But Clinton) in Georgia it's Anybody but Abrams.

Last edited by hatari; 05/24/22.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by thirtyotsix
Originally Posted by STRSWilson
I am devastated...

Dude loyalty means a lot to Trump, and he picks some good and some bad. But why in the hell would anyone vote for Kemp?

He had the control to stop the steal and he didn’t. He was part of it. Why would you get behind someone like that?

I hope you understand that as a Governor, Kemp had/has no power to initiate an investigation into voter fraud. That is the domain of the Secretary of State (Raffensperger) and the State Attorney General (Carr).

All Raffensperger did was count the same ballots over and over and over and over. They did not investigate the Chain of Custody which would have uncovered a bunch of irregularities for sure. Carr didn't do much to investigate voter fraud and without proof (not conjecture, not dot connecting, not innuendo, not conspiracy theories, and not Trump's accusations) he had little to work with. IF Raffensperger had performed a deep dive into the Chain of Custody, maybe then Carr would have gotten off his ass to do something. But neither did and I did not vote for either today.

In regards to Purdue, he lost to pencildick Ossoff the last cycle and when he was last in Washington, he spent like a drunken democrat. So regardless of Trump's childish rants regarding Kemp and accusations that Kemp didn't find his votes for him, I'll take Kemp over Perdue any day. At the end of the day, Trump's accusation towards Kemp is like blaming your dentist for not finding your lung cancer. Trump made a clown of himself.

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
TRUMP opposition is batting 0.02.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

IC B2

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
+1

I meant about the two previous posters.

Last edited by IndyCA35; 05/24/22.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Yeah and who confirmed the Electors in the 2020 election? Kemp could've and should've done more. He could have stopped the steal but he confirmed it. Kemp gave you Dominion Voting Systems. You want that idiot again?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rainshot
Yeah and who confirmed the Electors in the 2020 election? Kemp could've and should've done more. He could have stopped the steal but he confirmed it. Kemp gave you Dominion Voting Systems. You want that idiot again?

I posted this on another thread...

Folks love to talk about Dominion voter fraud. Certainly one of the more popular conspiracy theories out there. So there must be tons of proof that the systems have been hacked. Right?

https://www.cisa.gov/news/2020/11/1...government-coordinating-council-election

For the record, there is better chain of custody using the Dominion systems than a pen and paper ballot system. The Dominion system not only retains the paper ballot it also generate a digital image in addition to digital tabulation. You can't game the system by counting ballots over and over again as each paper ballot printed has a unique QR code that is generated at the time the voter completes the ballot. I know this because I just voted.

So if the accusation is correct that someone can hack the digital system to flip votes, then they would also have to physically print and insert the fake ballot into the system while removing the original printed ballot while also altering the digital image of the ballot. Any simple investigation would quickly flag that BS.

So where is the proof that the Dominion system has been hacked and votes flipped? A lot of states looked, but none came up with any evidence. But there must be mountains of evidence somewhere... Right?

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
The devil is in the Mules!

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
TRUMP opposition is batting 0.02.

I'm running with these odds all day long!

FJB & FJT
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
*** You are ignoring this user ***
Toggle the display of this post

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by hatari
Can David Perdue defeat Stacy Abrams? He couldn't defeat Raphael Warnock and had 2 tries. Kemp already has proven he can defeat Stacy Abrams. Abrams is the architect of The Big Steal in Georgia. If Kemp is your enemy and not Abrams, you are beyond hope.

Polls wrong? Kemp will defeat Perdue by 10 points today, and no voting machine can rig that. I will take either Perdue or Kemp as my next governor but absolutely do not want any part of Stacy Abrams. She is being groomed by the DNC and the Congressional Black Caucus for a career in Washington. A victory for governor will set her up for Congress and beyond. Once there, she is not just a problem for Georgia, but the whole country. Abrams is not dumb as a rock like Kamala Harris. The bitch is smart and conniving.

Just like the most important thing for the country in 2016 was ABC (Anybody But Clinton) in Georgia it's Anybody but Abrams.

JFC
You don’t get it do you

Hint
This is not about Elections, it is about Selections

If you are still of the camp that votes matter and we can elect our way out of this, then there is no hope for you, none

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SCRooster
Looks like the real steal is happening in Pennsylvania between Oz and McCormick right now .... and it's not good.

Turtle Cocaine Mitch is an evil fuque.

PA...the choice is Terrible or Worse. There's no win in PA.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

A
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
A
Who wouldn’t pay to see Chris Christy and Abrams Mudd Wrestle..
Georgia Red Mudd Ho Down ..
I’m taking the Yankee @ 100 to 1 Odds..
Hahahahaha….

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Q said to wait...

Patriots or something.

Sit on your hands and wait...it's coming...

Did I get that right?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
There are no longer Republicans or Democrats, only The Uniparty.

Understand that and this destruction of America from within, will all make sense.
This right here!

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by hatari
Can David Perdue defeat Stacy Abrams?

JFC
You don’t get it do you

Hint
This is not about Elections, it is about Selections

If you are still of the camp that votes matter and we can elect our way out of this, then there is no hope for you, none

So tell me Chief rain in the Face, what is your solution if it can't be from the ballot box? You gonna take your creaky old retired ass out for armed revolution?

I have a serious question for you...is your existence as miserable a your online persona portrays? You post links almost every day about all the shît that bugs you but I never see any concrete solutions, path forward, or alternatives. Just gripe and complain about how there is no hope and how frustrated you are. Is the 'Fire your therapy? JFC back at ya!

I will give you this. You have posted one thing that I will agree with:

But hey, don’t mind me, I’m just Mr Negative and should be ignored.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Hat,
It seems that we won a very close election here in Virginia last fall with Youngkin etc.

HTH did that happen?

ALL elections are rigged dontchaknow

FJB & FJT
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Raeford
Hat,
It seems that we won a very close election here in Virginia last fall with Youngkin etc.

HTH did that happen?

ALL elections are rigged dontchaknow

Man, you got me on that one.

With that in mind, we have Primary elections today. Should I even bother? You know, with that Uniparty thing, how bad can Stacy Abrams be?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
It's only voter fraud if your side loses. I mean how else could it possibly happen?

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

300 members (320090T, 303savage, 10ring1, 160user, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 34 invisible), 1,246 guests, and 930 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,847
Posts18,517,518
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.