Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Maybe Jag is a demonrat plant!

Clever

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SKane
I know you don't honor your word - which is strangely a very Democrat-esque thing to do.

We all await acton on a variety of things Doc exposes. I've told him I hope he's right, but you're gonna have to give me some action pretty damn soon.

To be fair, let's set the record straight. Jags debt to St. Judes has been satisfied. I know that as fact.

Feel free to bust his balls on the yet-to-come-to fruition hopes and dreams, but he's good by that debt.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by hatari
I know you don't honor your word - which is strangely a very Democrat-esque thing to do.

We all await acton on a variety of things Doc exposes. I've told him I hope he's right, but you're gonna have to give me some action pretty damn soon.

To be fair, let's set the record straight. Jags debt to St. Judes has been satisfied. I know that as fact.

Feel free to bust his balls on the yet-to-come-to fruition hopes and dreams, but he's good by that debt.

Too be fair, and to set the record straight. And just for the record..... His debt was paid by a lot of people many times over who didn't want St. Jude to become the victim of his spineless behavior.

His bragging here about getting the bet paid by a buddy was equally spineless and arrogant on his part.

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
I hope St. Jude came out with more than the bet.

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
The Wolverine was pretending to be a very benevolent nice guy and said he only wanted any winnings to go to St Jude.

He never specified that he would be satisfied only if it cost me money. Well, he got the thousand sent to St Luke's and then he revealed he was the liar and wasnt satisfied they got the money.

I guess some would say hes a liar.

So, Skane, what does your estimation of the worth of my word have to do with whether Q is right and Trump returns before 2025 and whether or not Durham and Trump and the Patriots make the swamp pay with pain?

It's like some of you are stuck in a miserable deep pessimistic existence.

The wolve and a few others dis anyone on the Fire who pushes their beliefs on God and Christ.

Surely their disrespect of what I contend about Christ moving on earth and using Trump as His man to get the job done couldnt be an issue, or could it?

As Q said, "Let's just just see what happens".

Seems to me things are proceeding quite nicely. grin

Youse guys coulda made a lot of money for St Jude if you had just shorted this market and FB and Twitter and Pfizer and Moderna as I said to do. It's not too late.

Remember what Q said, "The best is yet to come." wink

Oh, that reminds me of dear John Radcliffe referencing Qs post.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
The top part is from Elon saying most dont know about Clinton using campaign money to set up the Hoax.
Then Elon asks what else may be fake.

Radcliff responds with a reference to a Q reference about Brennan.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Q said, regarding what Fox said about John Brennan.

Let's just see what happens.

I'm thinking Brennan is in deep do do.

Sorry if he is a friend of yours Skane or Wolve.

Last edited by jaguartx; 05/24/22.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Jag,

Seriously, can you post a screenshot that is readable?

(Is it just my screen?)

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Jag,

If an investment opportunity had the same track record as Q, would you invest in it?
If you were interviewing an employee with a horrendous track record, would you still hire them?
If your favorite football team went winless the year before, would you go all-in on FanDuel in them winning the Superbowl?

I deal in reality, cuz.

If the good guys get a win, you'll be applauded for your faith and belief. And I'll be the first in line to extend the attaboy.
Until then, past performance is indeed indicative of future results.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jcubed
Jag,

Seriously, can you post a screenshot that is readable?

(Is it just my screen?)

No and no!
😂😂😂😂

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
There wont be A win. We will get tired of winning.

I figure 5 -10 years of trials, some in GITMO and some death penalties.

I'm talking News reporters, judges, teachers, lowyers, des, pharmacists, heads of our biggest businesses.

Trump warned them twice in the spring of 2020 not to do the election fraud which is overthrowing our Federal Government, and he warned them that treason still carries the death penalty.

He washed his hands of their blood. It's all on them.

There is a reason Congress just recently passed the anti lynching law.

Fire guys dont know what's coming. The wheels in the cabal and DNC do.

Last edited by jaguartx; 05/24/22.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Whatever

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jaguartx

WWP53D
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

You want me to show you JESUS CHRIST too?

Hey, ok, you convinced me. I'm going to let Trump know you are tired of the schiett not going down on your timeline.

I'm going to tell him you are pissed and to go ahead and have the military move on DC and get the country in a bloody revolution, which he was tapped to head the Military plan to prevent and which was the original plan for when Killery got elected because the Military had gotten hold of the 16 year plan to destroy America, 8 of Zero and 8 of Kilery.

I'm going to tell him you dont give a fughk if innocent snowflakes who have been brainwashed since they entered school and by Hollywood and the MSM, join in with the BLM and Antifa and Bidets imported foreign mercenaries and get their dumbasses killed in the revolution.

I'm going to tell him you dont give a schiett if they end up thinking Trump was behind an illegal military coup on their beloved Bidet and dont give a schiett if they get killed supporting an illegal govt.

I'm going to tell Trump you dont have the time or give a schiett to hang around for Nov and for Durham to file charges of treason on the Rinos and Ds and get the dumbfughk snowflakes Redpilled so they support the Constitution and their country and the United States of America.

I'm going to tell Trump you dont care if America is run under an iron fist of the military or if it should be free and run by the people as our founders and Trump thinks it should be.

I'm going to tell him you dont give a fughk about his and the military Intels plan to restore voting laws to keep this crap from ever happening again as Trump wants to do.

I think Trump is going to say, "Fughk you".

WWP53D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Hatari, aren’t you the one who paid Jag’s bet for him? Why trying to keep that secret?
If that was an acceptable solution, why dance around the truth?

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Great info there SK. You almost outdid yourself.

I'm praying for you. You try to hang in there until we get to the Red Sea event and dont be jumping off any tall camels head first from fear of seeing the cabals horde coming for us.

Its gonna get worse before snowflakes are redpilled, I'm sorry to say.

Keep yourself a spare bullet in case Q is rong. grin

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by NVhntr

Hatari, aren’t you the one who paid Jag’s bet for him? Why trying to keep that secret?
If that was an acceptable solution, why dance around the truth?

No secret. I don’t need to brag about it. I’ve supported St.Jude’s since 1980. I made a donation in Doc’s name.

Ever know a young kid with cancer? Ever seen what families go through?
If you have ever had kids of your own, you might have some empathy and some admiration for what St. Jude’s does.

As for my contribution in Doc’s name, I felt it took care of two situations. I contributed to what I see as a worthy cause, and tried to put to bed a silly sh/t show. I didn’t do it for recognition here or anywhere else.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

Page 75 of 619 1 2 73 74 75 76 77 618 619

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

555 members (12344mag, 007FJ, 1Akshooter, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 1Longbow, 67 invisible), 2,450 guests, and 1,387 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,046
Posts18,500,919
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.