Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
If I futzed up like that, I would want to know so I could make it right, and be more careful.

What fresh Hell is this?
GB1

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Originally Posted by JamesJr
I didn't post this because I was mad or needing more brass. Thanks for the offers, but I'm good. I just wanted to make people aware that when they sell something, make sure that you ship what you sell. I know first hand that it's easy to make mistakes. But, at the same time, it doesn't take long to look at the headstamp and make sure you're shipping the correct one.

I didn't contact the person who sold it to me, because I'm not mad about it. I've got a 270, and can use the brass at some point in time. But, I didn't need it, and it wasn't what I was expecting. I just want to bring it to people's attention that you need to be sure you're selling the correct brass.

Typical democrat.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by JakeDog
I didn't post this because I was mad or needing more brass. Thanks for the offers, but I'm good. I just wanted to make people aware that when they sell something, make sure that you ship what you sell. I know first hand that it's easy to make mistakes. But, at the same time, it doesn't take long to look at the headstamp and make sure you're shipping the correct one.

I didn't contact the person who sold it to me, because I'm not mad about it. I've got a 270, and can use the brass at some point in time. But, I didn't need it, and it wasn't what I was expecting. I just want to bring it to people's attention that you need to be sure you're selling the correct brass.

Typical democrat.

Really? How can you morons manage to drag politics into everything? Christ, leave that [bleep] at the door man.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Tough crowd today....

"Keep your mouth shut, work hard. Life is tough. Work through it.” -- Stetson Bennett, Quarterback, Georgia Bulldogs
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Bunch of f@@king ass hats, man said he wasn't mad just making a statement, which I agree with. D@@kheads! Pussys like you that I'll bet good money wouldn't talk like that to his face.

"The reason a dog has so many friends, He wags his tail instead of his tongue."

"I don't always listen to Black Sabbath, But when I do so do the neighbors."
IC B2

X
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
X
Originally Posted by Catdog1

What a F$&#-ing waste of a post then. You're a dumba$$ attention seeking whore.

I'm putting your stupid a$$ on ignore so I don't make the mistake of ever selling you something.

You're the type of a$$ hat that probably will not even ship to Alaska

That was pretty juvenile. Grow up.

If I talk over you, I apologize. I'm afraid I will lose my train-of-thought.
A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
We live in a world where friendly reminders are ripped because we need more righteous indignation. The cardiologist love the fire lol. Glad I’m not living forever.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Longcarbine
Bunch of f@@king ass hats, man said he wasn't mad just making a statement, which I agree with. D@@kheads! Pussys like you that I'll bet good money wouldn't talk like that to his face.

Tough guy, huh?

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
I'd feel pretty weird if I was the seller and saw this post without having had a chance to make it right. We all make mistakes. None of us are always as careful as we should be. That's just the way it is - even thorough and careful people screw up, and the people with character will step up and make it right when that happens.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
If I am gonna sell someone 100 pieces of 30-06 brass then damm right, I will double check the count and inspect the quality. And not whether or not there are 270win included because that wouldnt happen. Anyone who dosent think this should be the norm should [bleep] off this classified site.

IC B3

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Originally Posted by douglasfir
I'd feel pretty weird if I was the seller and saw this post without having had a chance to make it right. We all make mistakes. None of us are always as careful as we should be. That's just the way it is - even thorough and careful people screw up, and the people with character will step up and make it right when that happens.
I completely agree with this

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Originally Posted by Tesoro
If I am gonna sell someone 100 pieces of 30-06 brass then damm right, I will double check the count and inspect the quality. And not whether or not there are 270win included because that wouldnt happen. Anyone who dosent think this should be the norm should [bleep] off this classified site.
Aww. That's cute. Mr. Perfect, never makes a mistake chimed in

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Dinny
Originally Posted by GAGoober
My experience is that I always end up getting a few extra brass pieces thrown in just for “good measure”

I try to do this whenever I can.

I appreciate the OP posting this. It serves as a good reminder for everyone to slow down and do the right thing. It seems attention to detail is a dying trait these days.

This

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I just wasted 5 minutes of my life reading this thread.

"You cannot invade mainland America. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass"
~Admiral Yamamoto~

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty. ~Thomas Jefferson~
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
I only wasted 4.

For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord, and ourselves your servants for Jesus sake. 2 Corinthians 4:5
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I think contacting the seller with what you've said here is the right thing to do ... not because you're looking for recompense but just to make him aware that he made a boo-boo.

F
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
F
I think it was me. I remember trading 100 30-06 for 100 6.5 creed. I opened a bag of 250 cases with the scribe mark and assumed it was all 30-06. I just went through the rest of the open bag and I did find a 270 in there. I’ll take care of it.

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Originally Posted by Futura
I think it was me. I remember trading 100 30-06 for 100 6.5 creed. I opened a bag of 250 cases with the scribe mark and assumed it was all 30-06. I just went through the rest of the open bag and I did find a 270 in there. I’ll take care of it.
I wouldn't send that low life piece of$hit a single thing. He goes out of his way to post this and never once gave you the chance to make it right.
I put that ass hat on ignore but I'm putting you in my favorites just because he wants to smear your name by trying to be passive aggressive.
The dumb@$$ ended up smearing his own name in my book.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Catdog,
Be sure to take your blood pressure pill today. Sheesh!

JamesJr Online Content OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Futura

No, it was not you.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

530 members (1beaver_shooter, 1Akshooter, 10Glocks, 222Sako, 01Foreman400, 21, 59 invisible), 2,480 guests, and 1,208 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,454
Posts18,489,688
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.