J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by BayouRover
Originally Posted by hatari
Originally Posted by SKane
As for Doc, I think he originally made it clear a 3rd party donated for him and who it was. I got a few shout outs for it, but wasn't looking for any. Best wishes.

You're a good man, hatari.
The true gentleman puts more into the world than he takes out.

Thx!

Same here for me. My complaint has nothing to do with what you did. It was jag proudly harping online about friends paying his debt for him and as a result making him a good man. Only a spineless idiotic fool would lower himself to do that.

Sometimes closed lips are better for everyone.

Word.

Re: eyeball

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Got it.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Same here for me. My complaint has nothing to do with what you did. It was jag proudly harping online about friends paying his debt for him and as a result making him a good man. Only a spineless idiotic fool would lower himself to do that.

So, this is my contention.

Jag can't claim culpability for his action yet wonders in bewilderment why more people aren't buying what he's selling.
Relatively simple to connect those dots.

Actions speak louder than words (or cut/pastes & blurry screen capts).
Mark Claiborne chutzpah right there.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Jcubed
As for Doc, I think he originally made it clear a 3rd party donated for him and who it was. I got a few shout outs for it, but wasn't looking for any. Best wishes.

Thx!

Word.

Triggered you huh? Hahaha. TFF.

I dont remember doing it proudly.

Iirc, i told others not to do it and i.told Hatari not to do it and he said it was a done deal and i couldnt stop it and had no control over it.

My contention is, as some said, the bet was never accpeted by me after the Wolve submitted his conditions.

Also, my contention was and is the Constitution of the Republic law requires the winner and POTUS to win the election WITHOUT KNOWINGLY HAVING RECIEVED HELP FROM FOREIGN SOURCES.

Federal law also stipulates anyone who takes the oath of Federal office knowing they won illegally is AUTOMATICALLY BLOCKED FROM.EVER SERVING IN FEDERAL OFFICE.

That law, passed by Sen Joe Mc Carthy to prevent a Manchurian Candidate from LEGALLY serving as POTUS ALSO AUTOMATICALLY PUTS CONTROL.OF THE GOVT UNDER THE US MILITARY UNTIL THE CRIMINALITY IS RECTIFIED.

I didnt want anyone paying the money because i contend the truth about this will come out.

For those who can connect the dots we will.find there is a reason Trump reported after Biden illegally took the oath (hummm, before 12:00) that

1. the furure of America has never looked brighter because the traitors stepped in the treason trap set to destroy them and save the US and facilitate campaign election law changes that would let Trump fulfill his promise to DRAIN THE SWAMP and PREVENT THE INFILTRATION of our govt from ever happening again (by enacting auditing of politician's and family members).

Too bad so many so called conservatives are so quick to roll over and submit to an illegal Resident and call him potus because a corruptedbbn Bolshevik govt and traitorous MSM tell them to, assuming a real POTUS is REQUIRED to live in the WH and assuming anyone living in the WH is the legal POTUS and that the WH can not be occupied by an illegal and beligerent foreign power.
Duh, just because Bidet is a legal US resident and born here does not mean he cant be a belligerent foreign agent.

2Clue. There is a reason Trump said in the spring of 21 he had sent his PERSONAL ENVOY to deal with some European Nations.

3. Clue. There is a reason he sent Pompeo to deal with Tiawan a few weeks ago and sent Pence to deal with Israel about whats going on in Ukraine and whats going to happen to them.

4. Clue. There is a reason he recently sent Christopher Miller to meet with the govt officials, as Miller said, of Poland and Ukraine.

5. There is a reason Trump has said he expects Xi to move on Tiawan. Xi will if they dont roll over for the Patriots as NK, SA, India etc have done and as Iran and Israel will do.

6. There is a reason the NWO Neonazis in the WH and in our govt havent opened war with Putin to derail Trumps impending return to the WH. Biden doesnt control the Military or the Nuclear football.

7. Clue: Why is the left not raising hell about Trump's supposedly illegal Logan Act Violations. Humm. Maybe like they arent illegal?

8. Why ... ill have to finish this later. Sheesh. As if i dont have better things to do.

Do youse guys with guns just roll over and let thugs take your wive and kids and watch and billfold if thugs try to illegally take them from you when leaving a restaurant after dark? whistle

Last edited by jaguartx; 05/25/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
So, this is my contention.

Jag can't claim culpability for his action yet wonders in bewilderment why more people aren't buying what he's selling.
Relatively simple to connect those dots.

Actions speak louder than words (or cut/pastes & blurry screen capts).
Mark Claiborne chutzpah right there.

Yes, but can he sing baritone in a barbershop quartet?

Anybody got a spare kidney???

A wise man is frequently humbled.

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by Jcubed

Thx!

Word.

Triggered you huh? Hahaha. TFF.

I dont remember doing it proudly.

Iirc, i told others not to do it and i.told Hatari not to do it and he said it was a done deal and i couldnt stop it and had no control over it.

My contention is, as some said, the bet was never accpeted by me after the Wolve submitted his conditions.

Also, my contention was and is the Constitution of the Republic law requires the winner and POTUS to win the election WITHOUT KNOWINGLY HAVING RECIEVED HELP FROM FOREIGN SOURCES.

Federal law also stipulates anyone who takes the oath of Federal office knowing they won illegally is AUTOMATICALLY BLOCKED FROM.EVER SERVING IN FEDERAL OFFICE.

That law, passed by Sen Joe Mc Carthy to prevent a Manchurian Candidate from LEGALLY serving as POTUS ALSO AUTOMATICALLY PUTS CONTROL.OF THE GOVT UNDER THE US MILITARY UNTIL THE CRIMINALITY IS RECTIFIED.

I didnt want anyone paying the money because i contend the truth about this will come out.

For those who can connect the dots we will.find there is a reason Trump reported after Biden illegally took the oath (hummm, before 12:00) that

1. the furure of America has never looked brighter because the traitors stepped in the treason trap set to destroy them and save the US and facilitate campaign election law changes that would let Trump fulfill his promise to DRAIN THE SWAMP and PREVENT THE INFILTRATION of our govt from ever happening again (by enacting auditing of politician's and family members).

Too bad so many so called conservatives are so quick to roll over and submit to an illegal Resident and call him potus because a corruptedbbn Bolshevik govt and traitorous MSM tell them to, assuming a real POTUS is REQUIRED to live in the WH and assuming anyone living in the WH is the legal POTUS and that the WH can not be occupied by an illegal and beligerent foreign power.
Duh, just because Bidet is a legal US resident and born here does not mean he cant be a belligerent foreign agent.

2Clue. There is a reason Trump said in the spring of 21 he had sent his PERSONAL ENVOY to deal with some European Nations.

3. Clue. There is a reason he sent Pompeo to deal with Tiawan a few weeks ago and sent Pence to deal with Israel about whats going on in Ukraine and whats going to happen to them.

4. Clue. There is a reason he recently sent Christopher Miller to meet with the govt officials, as Miller said, of Poland and Ukraine.

5. There is a reason Trump has said he expects Xi to move on Tiawan. Xi will if they dont roll over for the Patriots as NK, SA, India etc have done and as Iran and Israel will do.

6. There is a reason the NWO Neonazis in the WH and in our govt havent opened war with Putin to derail Trumps impending return to the WH. Biden doesnt control the Military or the Nuclear football.

7. Clue: Why is the left not raising hell about Trump's supposedly illegal Logan Act Violations. Humm. Maybe like they arent illegal?

8. Why ... ill have to finish this later. Sheesh. As if i dont have better things to do.

LOL, if your first contention that you never accepted the bet was true, none of the rest of it is necessary.

Yet, there it is, in all its insane and inane glory.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

More mental contortions than an Olympic gymnastic event.

Jag ran his mouth. Jag got called on it. Jag made a bet. Jag lost a bet. Jag wouldn’t and didn’t pay said bet; but has been rather boisterous that someone else did.

Hatari is a good man. So are all the others who donated without fanfare on the thread Hig started. Lots of good people here. In the end, hopefully a few extra dollars went St Jude’s way.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Trump knowingly received help from foreign sources. He literally solicited it. crazy His campaign also gave internal campaign demographic and polling data to those same foreign sources, so that they could help MORE. This is all established fact.

But whatever. Be delusional, be crazy. Look around at what’s left of your relationships, your reputation, your life. You are irrelevant. The tide has turned; the moment is past. If it was gonna happen, it would’ve.

You lose.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Jag is sadly someone no one should listen to.

Best of luck in your retirement jags

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Careful there, you might get accused of picking on him because he is a "believer", even though you never said that and it has no bearing on the conversation.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
In office means legally, Wolve.

PS. Mara Lago was made as the summer WH.

PS. Why is Trumps blonde SS agent chick still following him around at events with the nuclear football?

Why did Bidet volunteer that this country was big enough for 2 presidents?

Last edited by jaguartx; 05/25/22.

I Dindo Nuffin
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

What's coming.

Dan Scovino 12 sec video. How do we know we are winning?

Q drop 12.

Take it or leave it. As Q says, the choice to know is yours.

I think the Fire Patriots should seriously think about getting out of the market before it is crashed under the DNC. Of course, Q could be wrong and klaus Schwab and the WEF and NWO could win.

In that event when they confiscate everything, I'm sure the markets will do well.

I Dindo Nuffin
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
He’s obviously pitching for contributions not that I blame him.

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

4 - 10 - 20
D - J - T

Whoa. Two Kill shots around the Owl.

Who are the 2? Bill and Kilery?
Queen Elizabeth and the Pope?
Who, who, who? The Owls.

Q: The Queen protects the King.
Q: The Queen goes down first.
Q: Want to play a Game?
Q: Checkmate
Q: Game over
Q: Thank you for playing.

I Dindo Nuffin
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

4 - 10 - 20
D - J - T

Whoa. Two Kill shots around the Owl.

Who are the 2? Bill and Kilery?
Queen Elizabeth and the Pope?
Who, who, who? The Owls.

Q: The Queen protects the King.
Q: The Queen goes down first.
Q: Want to play a Game?
Q: Checkmate
Q: Game over
Q: Thank you for playing.

Aren’t those YEARS old?

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I love how those posts or drops or whatever TF you call them all tell you how awesome you are, Patriot.

You’re very special.

And your family will be safe.

And the Patriots are in charge.

It’s like a retard religion, in that way.

I’m gonna go smoke some weed just to experience something SANE, lol.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
I love how those posts or drops or whatever TF you call them all tell you how awesome you are, Patriot.

You’re very special.

And your family will be safe.

And the Patriots are in charge.

It’s like a retard religion, in that way.

I’m gonna go smoke some weed just to experience something SANE, lol.

Jeff you think fondling a young boy will make you feel more like a man instead of a useless cuck in your wife's eyes? lmao

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
I’m gonna go smoke some (more) weed.....

Edited to enable you to use this as your sig line.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Page 77 of 619 1 2 75 76 77 78 79 618 619

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

81 members (10gaugemag, 300_savage, 35, 375sunrise, 7mm_Loco, 338Rules, 17 invisible), 1,469 guests, and 856 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,082
Posts18,501,649
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.