Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
V
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
V
Wannabebwana: That is FUNNY!
Anything to take my mind off of that horror that took place down in Texas today.
Thanks for sending that along.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
I watched a little bit of it. He ruined his own career by staying drunk and high for decades so that he has trouble speaking coherently now. He would be a liability as an actor now. She is an entitled bitch and badmouthed him publicly. But I wouldn't award him money for it. They both are hoping this will draw attention to them and revive their careers. It will enrich some lawyers and that will be it.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
What does Shepard smith of Fox News and the View Say? It is fantastic that Great patriotic Americans are fixated on this at this time in American history while our country will no longer cease to exist.

You go girls!!!!

Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
I have tried SO hard to ignore/avoid/skip the Johnny Depp vs Amber Heard civil trial but if the TV is on there is half a chance Depp vs Heard will be the topic.
Anyway I smirk at the petulance of these two multi-millionaires that went through a bad divorce and now are intent on trying to destroy each other financially!
I go back and forth in trying to ascertain which spoiled brat, drugged up, millionaire, kalifornicationkopian type to root for.
Lately I am leaning towards Depp getting some revenge for his perceived slights.
I just wish I had ONE/TENTH the money their respective lawyers are soaking them for - and thats another sad aspect of this misery fest - the lawyers are getting rich.
Who are you rooting for - or are you like I was, just wishing they would both go away?
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Last edited by ribka; 05/25/22.
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Hogwild7
I watched a little bit of it. He ruined his own career by staying drunk and high for decades so that he has trouble speaking coherently now. He would be a liability as an actor now. She is an entitled bitch and badmouthed him publicly. But I wouldn't award him money for it. They both are hoping this will draw attention to them and revive their careers. It will enrich some lawyers and that will be it.
More power to him if he created a world for himself where he could potentially stay drunk or high all the time. Fugking genius

IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I’m on Johnny Depps side. That lying bitch Heard is doing to him what so many liberal bitches like to do, ruin a man through false accusations and baseless lies. Just the suggestion that you’re a woman beater can be enough to destroy the career, reputation and future of an innocent man.

Women that lie about abuse and sexual assault are every bit as bad as the real abusers and sexual assaulters.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
They're both as [bleep] up as a soup sandwich, but come on, she pooped in the bed. Who does that? No woman is fine enough to put up with that.

Don't just be a survivor, be a competitor.
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Mainly, America is presently two types of women. Man haters and man ruiners. They can hide it
Pretty well too.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Kodiakisland
They're both as [bleep] up as a soup sandwich, but come on, she pooped in the bed. Who does that? No woman is fine enough to put up with that.
If she puts outs out consistently well, she can poop in the bed, shower, I don’t give a fugk

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by ribka
What does Shepard smith of Fox News and the View Say? It is fantastic that Great patriotic Americans are fixated on this at out at this time in American history while our country will no longer cease to exist.

You go girls!!!!

I have tried SO hard to ignore/avoid/skip the Johnny Depp vs Amber Heard BS.

Lately I am leaning towards Depp getting some revenge for his perceived slights.

VarmintGuy

BINGO, Ribka.

VG, wasnt hard for me to ignore the attention whores or their lowyers.

Re J Deep getting revenge, he needs to consider, "What good is it to win the whole world if you lose your soul". J D is putting on the act of his life for chicken feed.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
I’m on Johnny Depps side. That lying bitch Heard is doing to him what so many liberal bitches like to do, ruin a man through false accusations and baseless lies. Just the suggestion that you’re a woman beater can be enough to destroy the career, reputation and future of an innocent man.

Women that lie about abuse and sexual assault are every bit as bad as the real abusers and sexual assaulters.

Like you said, all a women had to do is accuse a man of abuse and his reputation is ruined. And they do it all the time. Judges usually take the woman’s side in those kind of cases. A lot of folks have lost their gun rights because some lying bitch accused him.

They are both weirdo’s like most of the Hollyweird crowd.
Haven’t payed much attention to all of it, but after hearing that the witch took a schitt in the bed on his side of the bed, I’m gonna have to believe Pirate Boy more so than that Batschitt Crazy bitch.

Last edited by chlinstructor; 05/25/22.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by ribka
What does Shepard smith of Fox News and the View Say? It is fantastic that Great patriotic Americans are fixated on this at out at this time in American history while our country will no longer cease to exist.

You go girls!!!!

VarmintGuy

BINGO, Ribka.

Re J Deep getting revenge, he needs to consider, "What good is it to win the whole world if you lose your soul". J D is putting on the act of his life for chicken feed.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Hehehe. Bingo, Alwaysoutdoors.

The "All Seeing Eyeball".

You nailed it.

GOD bless.

MAGA.

grin

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

VarmintGuy

Says the guy with 35 posts so far today.
Pot/kettle?

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
If she puts outs out consistently well, she can poop in the bed, shower, I don’t give a fugk

There are plenty of women who put out consistently and don't crap the bed. Really. I'm not that desperate. You don't have to put up with crazy.

Don't just be a survivor, be a competitor.
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Hehehe. Bingo, Alwaysoutdoors.

The "All Seeing Eyeball".

You nailed it.

GOD bless.

MAGA.

grin

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

There are plenty of women who put out consistently and don't crap the bed. Really. I'm not that desperate. You don't have to put up with crazy.
You left out “well” LMAO

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
I'm rooting for sanity to reign.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Valsdad
I'm rooting for sanity to reign.
What’s that you speak of, mr Geno?

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
There are plenty of women that “put out well” that won’t crap on your pillow afterwards. She (amber) ain’t very good looking anyway. Having an ugly bitch that puts out well but craps on your pillow afterwards doesn’t seem like a reasonable trade off. 😂

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

548 members (1minute, 1234, 1badf350, 007FJ, 06hunter59, 10Glocks, 57 invisible), 2,475 guests, and 1,249 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,560
Posts18,491,767
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.