Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
100% true.

Explains many Monster-In-Laws

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Damn! Quite interesting.

Last edited by kaywoodie; 05/26/22.

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
She. Talks. So. Slow.

I couldnt watch it.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

3-7-77
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Timbermaster
She. Talks. So. Slow.

I couldnt watch it.

search for "Female Narcissist" in youtube . there are other videos . learn more about the women we love.

IC B2

P
PWN Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
100% accurate regarding my ex. She was always the prettiest girl in the room. However, the drinking, smoking and weird sleep habits took a toll on her in her late 40s and she just could not cope. Breast implants, nails, hair, veneers, eye lashes, lip plump, eyelid surgery, botox, spray tan, laser hair removal, liposuction, tummy tuck during our marriage and she still wasn't happy. $100K in body work and she still wanted more. She was miserable and made everyone around her miserable. After years of increasing drinking, mean and hateful behavior and extreme pettiness and vindictiveness, 3 years ago I had reached a breaking point and decided life alone in my late 50s was better than however many years lay ahead with her. Best decision I ever made. Now she can't pay her taxes, but managed to find the money for a $10,000.00 facial surgery to tighten up her face and neck. It took me year post-divorce to figure out the problem wasn't me and that no matter what she would never be happy because the clock does not run backwards. She is still pretty, but one of the most childish and hate filled people I know.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Whoa! That's some story. Sounds like you have a 120# malignancy removed.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by hatari
100% true.

Explains many Monster-In-Laws

Sure explains mine! Of course I already knew what she was many years ago and managed to work around her without her knowing it. About a year ago My wife asked me "Has my mother always been like this or am I just starting to notice it?" I looked at her and said "Both", we had a long discussion about it and she now sees all the years of the narcissism she put up with.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The YouTuber misspelled "Aging"- most of what she states is true, but there are always exceptions.

"I didn't realize we had so many snipers in this country." by J23
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by PWN
100% accurate regarding my ex. She was always the prettiest girl in the room. However, the drinking, smoking and weird sleep habits took a toll on her in her late 40s and she just could not cope. Breast implants, nails, hair, veneers, eye lashes, lip plump, eyelid surgery, botox, spray tan, laser hair removal, liposuction, tummy tuck during our marriage and she still wasn't happy. $100K in body work and she still wanted more. She was miserable and made everyone around her miserable. After years of increasing drinking, mean and hateful behavior and extreme pettiness and vindictiveness, 3 years ago I had reached a breaking point and decided life alone in my late 50s was better than however many years lay ahead with her. Best decision I ever made. Now she can't pay her taxes, but managed to find the money for a $10,000.00 facial surgery to tighten up her face and neck. It took me year post-divorce to figure out the problem wasn't me and that no matter what she would never be happy because the clock does not run backwards. She is still pretty, but one of the most childish and hate filled people I know.

I mentioned it a while back a good friend told me his sister [whom I know] figured out she was working with a woman I used to date long ago. My good friend knew the woman through me. He told me to look her up on facebook, I wouldn't even recognize her, so I did it out of curiosity.

He was right, I didn't recognize her, she was born brown hair brown/beige eyes. Now jet black 'raven hair' weird because she always wanted to be blonde hair blue eyes. Colored contacts I guess weird blue/purple eyes, full mouth of dental implants [big over-sized teeth], very likely face-lift, lips, boob-job, etc..

Raised a narcissist only child by her narcissist self-centered mom. She was good looking especially for the mississippi gulf coast which has very very few attractive females. Mostly a bunch of fat girls.

I was skilled in narcissist female behavior, my mom was a cream of the crop narcissist female. She was voted most beautiful female in school, head cheerleader, homecoming queen every year throughout high school. She must have been a nice person back then, she likely changed when she had three boys one year apart and yearned for 'fun-stuff' rather than being a mother.
Anyway, the woman I dated, I never gave her , her way, because she always expected to get her way. Her mom hated me and that proved to me that I was doing a great job of giving her little princess a big dose of reality. Laf. Princess was suicidal when I sent her home with instructions to leave me alone, don't call me, don't come to my house EVER. Which of coarse she paid zero attention to what I said and became a stalker begging me to take her back. Which I did, once, long story-short, they can't change, they don't even try, it's in their DNA.

Narcissist become kings and queens because people let them, they are very dangerous people.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by persiandog
Originally Posted by Timbermaster
She. Talks. So. Slow.

I couldnt watch it.

search for "Female Narcissist" in youtube . there are other videos . learn more about the women we love.

Or...just click on the little gear icon, select PLAYBACK SPEED, and select 1.25x or 1.5x, whichever suits your quick brain.

"I didn't realize we had so many snipers in this country." by J23
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Originally Posted by PWN

I mentioned it a while back a good friend told me his sister [whom I know] figured out she was working with a woman I used to date long ago. My good friend knew the woman through me. He told me to look her up on facebook, I wouldn't even recognize her, so I did it out of curiosity.

He was right, I didn't recognize her, she was born brown hair brown/beige eyes. Now jet black 'raven hair' weird because she always wanted to be blonde hair blue eyes. Colored contacts I guess weird blue/purple eyes, full mouth of dental implants [big over-sized teeth], very likely face-lift, lips, boob-job, etc..

Raised a narcissist only child by her narcissist self-centered mom. She was good looking especially for the mississippi gulf coast which has very very few attractive females. Mostly a bunch of fat girls.

I was skilled in narcissist female behavior, my mom was a cream of the crop narcissist female. She was voted most beautiful female in school, head cheerleader, homecoming queen every year throughout high school. She must have been a nice person back then, she likely changed when she had three boys one year apart and yearned for 'fun-stuff' rather than being a mother.
Anyway, the woman I dated, I never gave her , her way, because she always expected to get her way. Her mom hated me and that proved to me that I was doing a great job of giving her little princess a big dose of reality. Laf. Princess was suicidal when I sent her home with instructions to leave me alone, don't call me, don't come to my house EVER. Which of coarse she paid zero attention to what I said and became a stalker begging me to take her back. Which I did, once, long story-short, they can't change, they don't even try, it's in their DNA.

Narcissist become kings and queens because people let them, they are very dangerous people.

Sadly I'm dealing with one now. Not to the extent of these two but the signs are there. 48 year old gal that was stunning in her youth but has hit The Wall. Years of smoking have prematurely aged her and messed up her teeth which she can't afford to have fixed. Bad financial decisions led to no money. She still wants to run everything though, everything we do has to get approved by her.

It's sad because she actually is a nice girl, but I'm not living my life missing out on things I want to see and do because she wants to control the events of the day.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
I was told in high-school by our old farmhand there were basically 2 types of women. Takers and givers and never marry a taker. Most of the takers I have learned to be extremely attractive and always chased and longed for by men. Rarely the marriage works in the long run I've noticed. They suck the life out of you and everyone around them. The givers are just that. They give you and your family unending love and devotion. Thank goodness I listened to that old guy. You may give up a little on the looks of a gal but so what if you want to eat a bullet every morning when she starts into you. Of course there are those rare unicorns out there which has been the downfall of mankind. We just can't help ourselves chasing that dream.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
My step mom. Always obsessed with her weight and looks. Multiple surgeries. Drove a wedge between my dad and anyone else in his life so she has complete control. She has actually gotten a little better over time and is not as bad as she was when I was growing up which isn't saying much. She's is very vindictive and manipulative and as an adult now I cannot believe some of the things she did to us and said to us as kids. I wouldn't do those kinds of things to my worst enemies kids. She controls my dad completely out of fear. It's really pathetic what he puts up with from her.

Her only blood born son has always been very well taken care of though. When I graduated from grad school which I paid for myself and had a bunch of debt, they gave him a $1 million dollar credit line so he could start buying real estate at auction. This was 2005 in Boise so he did quite well for a few years. They have never even co signed on a car loan for me. I have always had excellent credit. He had filled bankruptcy.

She is now a miserable completely unhappy old woman. Now that my dad's retired it's been tough for him to be home. For 25 years he was flying all over the country building his business. Someone once asked me if he worked so hard to make her happy. I answered that he worked so hard because she wasn't happy. He discovered peace in hotel rooms alone was better than being at home.

Bb

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I know guys who seemed like work-a-holics but weren't, they're like your dad [Burleyboy], their only enjoyment in life is being away from their self-centered wife.

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
"She controls my dad completely out of fear. It's really pathetic what he puts up with from her."

I know what you mean burleyboy. I know 4 couples like this, in which the female totally controls the man. Well, he isn't much of a man, I can't call him that, she controls the adult male. Some of these couples I have known for decades, but the gal realizes that I am a man, and will not be dominated by a sick, controlling c*unt, and the female has thrown me out of their lives.

This type of c*unt can only allow their men male counterparts to hang around with other spineless male types
I really miss you, Gary and Greg, sure wish you weren't so
pu**ssy whipped.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
They're fun to date for a few months. Then kick them to the curb

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
"She controls my dad completely out of fear. It's really pathetic what he puts up with from her."

I know what you mean burleyboy. I know 4 couples like this, in which the female totally controls the man. Well, he isn't much of a man, I can't call him that, she controls the adult male. Some of these couples I have known for decades, but the gal realizes that I am a man, and will not be dominated by a sick, controlling c*unt, and the female has thrown me out of their lives.

This type of c*unt can only allow their men male counterparts to hang around with other spineless male types
I really miss you, Gary and Greg, sure wish you weren't so
pu**ssy whipped.

Two males I knew in Florida wanted to go hog-hunt with me at my lease, I told them I was going saturday evening to night hunt. I immediately said ''don't say I have to check with my wife or you're not going''. Both had to ask permission and just changed the conversation. One tried to explain to me how it was, I said NO you tell them where you're going and they have no say in the matter. His reply; he'd be divorced if he did that, made me laugh.
This is the majority of marriages and that's a fact.

Posted by Bristoe
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by ribka
They're fun to date for a few months. Then kick them to the curb

That's how long 90% of the relationships I've been in lasted. A few months and they've had enough of NOT being in control. and I've had enough of them trying to control me.

Last edited by ol_mike; 05/26/22.

Posted by Bristoe
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Who Bristoe?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

77 members (7mm_Loco, 257robertsimp, 808outdoors, AKislander, 10gaugemag, 2ndwind, 13 invisible), 1,405 guests, and 820 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,118
Posts18,483,494
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.