Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
There are a lot of questions that need to be answered in several of these shootings.

If I'm going conspiracy mode, I would say that small children are being targeted because it creates more of an emotional response from the general public. Emotional people are easier to manipulate. There is pure evil in this world and I think we are seeing it first hand in our own government and it's agencies to further an evil agenda.

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
No conspiracy at all. It’s the DNC’s mastermind plan to obtain their objective at any cost.

"I never thought I'd live to see the day that a U.S. president would raise an army to invade his own country."
Robert E. Lee
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Was the shooter born in the US?

Supposedly born in North Dakota:

https://www.valleynewslive.com/2022...-school-shooter-originally-north-dakota/

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Reloder28
No conspiracy at all. It’s the DNC’s mastermind plan to obtain their objective at any cost.
Well, uh, yes and right now, they are against the ropes in their struggle for survival.

Putin is kicking Ukraine's asss and Trump is coming back and Xi will soon take the Bolsheviks out of Tiawan.

They are desperate to turn the folks against Trump and the Patriots.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Rooster7
There are a lot of questions that need to be answered in several of these shootings.

If I'm going conspiracy mode, I would say that small children are being targeted because it creates more of an emotional response from the general public. Emotional people are easier to manipulate. There is pure evil in this world and I think we are seeing it first hand in our own government and it's agencies to further an evil agenda.

If I am going into conspiracy mode I would agree. Bush got the Patriot Act passed which allows government to monitor private citizens phone calls and social media accounts. Won't get into the constitutionality here but with the things people post on social media, it shouldn't be too difficult to identify at least some of these nutjobs. In fact several of them were on the three letter agency's radar. They weren't monitored or investigated and then something like this happens. The attack on Gabriel Giffords comes to mind and the shooting in the Colorado theater. I think some of them are copycat shootings but some are mighty coincidental.

IC B2

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
The three letters are working a lot lately.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
The three letters are working a lot lately.

They do seem to be turning up a lot here lately!

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V

Yeeeaaaah. Ole Olson’s nephew for sure.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Once is coincidence, two is happenstance, three is enemy action. LOTS of questions need to be answered

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by viking

Yeeeaaaah. Ole Olson’s nephew for sure.

I did a little poking around/google fu last week and it looked like his dad may have had a DUI or two in Grand Forks when the shooter would have been very young.

Last edited by Slope77; 05/31/22.
IC B3

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Yeah probably. ND’s landscape is changing as is everyone’s.

When I was a kid the only time you saw a Messkin was beet harvest. Dark Greens, a trip to Minot or grand forks produced a few sightings because of the Air base’s.

Now with the Bakken and Lutheran brother hood, they changed the land scape. I guess the ag industry to an extent also.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
So many conspiracy theories have been proven true,
nobody refers to tin-foil hats anymore.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Yeah, the beet farms were bringing them in for a lot of years. Not sure how many stayed - I always heard they would winter across the river in MN because the benefits were good.

Lutheran Brotherhood - bunch of knuckleheads. Like Somalis are a good cultural fit? I suspect we have them to thank for Ilhan Omar. Oh well their “enlightened” management over invested in “affordable” housing during the boom. Broke them and I don’t think they are coming back.

The boom brought a lot crap - drugs and people. Same thing happened in the 80’s. I hate oil booms.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by poboy
So many conspiracy theories have been proven true,
nobody refers to tin-foil hats anymore.

Not since JFK. When's the last time you saw tin foil at the store, people use aluminum foil now.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Slope77
Yeah, the beet farms were bringing them in for a lot of years. Not sure how many stayed - I always heard they would winter across the river in MN because the benefits were good.

Lutheran Brotherhood - bunch of knuckleheads. Like Somalis are a good cultural fit? I suspect we have them to thank for Ilhan Omar. Oh well their “enlightened” management over invested in “affordable” housing during the boom. Broke them and I don’t think they are coming back.

The boom brought a lot crap - drugs and people. Same thing happened in the 80’s. I hate oil booms.

Back in the hay day of the hoe-da-beeters, it was rumored that there were signs alongside the roads, leaving Texas, that said Mn was the best welfare state. There was a butt load of Mexicans around here for years in the summer but most went back in the winter.

There was a millionaire local farmer that had the same family crew back every year. They basically dressed in rags when they would show up for the summer. One winter he decided to go visit them in Texas and was surprised to see their house was way nicer than his.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

76 members (007FJ, 6mmCreedmoor, 35, 444Matt, 7mm_Loco, 12 invisible), 1,465 guests, and 867 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,370
Posts18,488,311
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.