Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by STRSWilson
So ranting about fake meat from Bill Gates is normal?

I guess that's hot topic big stuff in North Georgia. Who knew...

So your into fake meat, sound gross but I don't care what you eat.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

GB1

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
While I dont think anyone is going to equate MTG or Boebert for that matter with being geniuses, BUT the 2 of them are absolutely on the right side when it comes to the cluster phugg that is our Congress. They both appear to actual care about the Constitution and consistantly vote unapologetically conservative. Neither shy away from the negative attacks that come with not brainlessly following the swamp.

Last edited by marktheshark; 05/31/22.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by AKA_Spook
I still like Marge.
She makes progrohomopedo heads explode.
Go Marge! call it what ever you like Sweethreart, as long as it pisses off the left.

Oh and FJB!

Me too...

Illegitimi non carborundum

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
If the left hates her I probably want her.

LOL
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Raeford
Originally Posted by SAcharlie
Just 3 hairs short from a baboon.

MTG could whip your azz with two legs tied behind her back
Sounds interesting.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by RJY66
Let's see. Wilson don't like Trump and don't like MTG and was up Kemp and Ratburger's butts. My scumbag detector is pegging.

Let's see. I am a conservative Libertarian. Therefore, I believe that government is the problem and that includes both the democrats and Republicans. The Republicans are certainly the better party, however, they have plenty of warts and are equally guilty of pissing away taxpay dollars on their pet projects while lining their pockets. The GOP did nothing to correct Obamacare after six years of screaming about it and they spent like drunken democrats the last time they were in power. So I'm not 100% in love with them.

I do not pray at the Trump alter. Loved his economic policies (get government out of the way) however, he is a man child and spent most of his time bickering with the media when he should have been spending his time doing the work. He lost the election because he did not appeal to moderates and independents. All he had to do was do the work and STFU, but he couldn't so he lost.

In regards to Kemp, if you think Perdue was the answer, then you don't understand Georgia politics. Regardless of what Trump says, Perdue is a disaster and the vast majority of Georgians figured that out.

Didn't vote for Raffensperger as he was derelict in his duties and I didn't vote for Carr for the same reason.

And in closing, I have not seen one democrat that I would consider voting for so until there is a solid Conservative Constitutionalist third party, I will continue to vote GOP while holding my nose.

Hope that clears up the confusion.

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

108 members (44mc, AB2506, 7887mm08, 16penny, 405winash, 35, 11 invisible), 1,684 guests, and 760 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,651
Posts18,512,650
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.