N
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
N
Originally Posted by jorgeI
If you notice, Maverick was outrunning the Viking smile

It was hard to tell because of the angle. 😳😁

NRA Life,Endowment,Patron or Benefactor since '72.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Saw it yesterday at the $6 matinee in town because everyone seemed to like it.
Enjoyed it very much. Good clean wholesome fun.
Was so cheap I might go see it again. 👍

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I flew and in a few of these scenes. Can't believe it was so long ago...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
The reviews sound gay er than AIDS.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
IC B2

N
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
N

Whoop, whoop! 😁
I picked up over 200 traps with CAG 1 on America in Spring/summer of ‘86.

NRA Life,Endowment,Patron or Benefactor since '72.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
The fact that you are having gay thoughts says more about you than you think. Im actually surprised you were able to let go of the two wangs your were stroking to type out that reply.

Last edited by 1badf350; 06/06/22.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

Did they all mention Jorge?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
alwaysoutdoors: Keep you gay references to a minimum here - PLEASE.
Are YOU at ease with your homosexuality?
Or are you sad about your sexual preference?
And if you would take the time to cut, copy and paste one of the so called by you "gay" reviews - I would like to see one of those - as the reviews i have seen did not bring any homosexual images to my mind like they obviously did to yours.
Again sorry about your over-riding homosexuality but I do advise you keep that crap to yourself.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Now we're talkin!

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Love it. Saw the movie, it was good. Low level attack is cool again, hopefully

IC B3

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Watched tonight. Very good movie. No gay, trans, commie, green agenda bullchit. Having watched the previouly posted review with the panel, with the knowhow, I think it kicked serious ass. It's a movie, not a documentary. America fuuck yah!

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Pugs
If you notice, Maverick was outrunning the Viking smile

The Viking crew doesn't even see him. They're too busy dealing with a bird strike.... from behind. grin

That made me lolol. 👍

My wife and I saw it last week and we really enjoyed it. As much as I liked the original movie both my wife and I thought this movie was even better, certainly more action.

It was very refreshing to watch a movie that was suitable for the whole family. Little to no swearing, no gay/tranny BS, no pushing the minority agenda.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Yep, two hours of good entertainment. Nothing more, nothing less. Maybe Hollyweird will get a fugg'n clue. I doubt it, but maybe.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Took the ladies (My Fiancee and her daughter) to see it last night before its engagement is over. Had to drive over an hour each way....was well worth it!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by navlav8r

Whoop, whoop! 😁
I picked up over 200 traps with CAG 1 on America in Spring/summer of ‘86.

I reported as a CAT II LT in the summer of 89.. My trap total was around the same as yours. Can't believe she's at the bottom of the Atlantic now.

Teal Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
After second viewing - I stand by my initial take. Disappointed in the actual aviation part of it.

I say "Top Gun School" - you think dog fighting. First movie was about dog fighting and there was quite a bit of it.

Second movie seems to focus on the A part of F/A 18. The actual good dogfights were in the Tomcat. Lots of focus on the effects of plane maneuvers on the pilot, get it but I wanted to see more air to air work - given the title of Top Gun.

Me

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Teal
Second movie seems to focus on the A part of F/A 18. The actual good dogfights were in the Tomcat. Lots of focus on the effects of plane maneuvers on the pilot, get it but I wanted to see more air to air work - given the title of Top Gun.

But they were so fake and compressed it was formation flying not dogfighting. Real ACM doesn't look anything like that.

If something on the internet makes you angry the odds are you're being manipulated
Teal Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Pugs
Originally Posted by Teal

But they were so fake and compressed it was formation flying not dogfighting. Real ACM doesn't look anything like that.

I get it's not a documentary but a movie. I would have accepted any air to air work vs repeated shows of G-forces on various peoples' faces. See it once, it's the same the next 8 times - regardless of skin tone.

Me

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Alright you naysayers - to each their own.
But out of 384 Movie Critics reviews of "Top Gun Maverick" 97% (ninety seven percent!) of those reviews were POSITIVE!
Now you can virtually NEVER get 97% of any group to agree on anything! But in this case those professional movie critics really LIKED this movie.
So you few naysayers are out on a limb of your own choosing - it appears to me.
"Top Gun Maverick" has now topped $559,000,000.00 in box office take - well on its way to a BILLION DOLLARS!
This morning I saw a lengthy news TV feature on "Top Gun Maverick" wherein the producers/directors refused to fold to the chinese communist regime over a "flag flap" of some sort on Mr. Cruise's flight jacket!
Those producers/directors and investors stand to lose ONE BILLION DOLLARS in revenue because of their refusal to cave in to the chinese communists bizarre demands and the murderous chi-coms are now banning the movie from being seen in communist china!
I may just go see it again out of respect for those hollyweird types standing up to the communists.
I wish china joe and his ho would have the balls to do so (dittos for the chumps in the nba!).
VaaaRRRRoooom....
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Out of respect for Hollywood.....

Triple sheesh.

I am MAGA.
Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

578 members (1936M71, 160user, 1minute, 222Sako, 1Longbow, 1beaver_shooter, 64 invisible), 2,429 guests, and 1,456 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,169
Posts18,484,568
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.