-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
If someone is progressive, they are too far over the edge to understand reason, common sense or evidence. I try to lead by example in the hope that they will see the error of their ways, but I know it is a long shot.

One of the most frustrating things about the commie left is the hypocrisy.

Most biden voters are just stupid, but some are evil.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
I disowned my father years ago because he was a pos and my mother is loony left and it’s come to the point all we can speak about is the weather. I haven’t talked to her in a couple of months now. I sent a happy Mother’s Day text but didn’t call. As I watch the country fall into authoritarianism I have a hard time getting past how she supports this.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Biden voters are toxic. Family or not, I have no use for them

Sam......

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
My brother is a liberal and proud of voting for Biden. I try to keep politics out of family but sometimes I can't help it.

He's an electrician (union, go figure) and he was helping me wire the house for full generator. I mentioned about the state of the country and he admitted he had buyers remorse to a certain degree. He wouldn't come out and say he fugged upped but it was their.

Sad part is, he will still vote D. Love the guy, but dam....

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
I speak freely about my thoughts to my family. If they don’t like it they can GTFO. I’m not holding back because of their feelings. They can GO [bleep] THEMSELVES. They don’t care about my thoughts or feelings if they voted dim, I don’t care about theirs.

NRA Endowment Member
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I avoid the conversation until provoked then I lay waste to their bs. They pretty much have learned to not make dumb azz comments.
You can pick your friends , but God stuck you with your kin.

Life can be rough on us dreamers.
H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H
[quote=Jim_Conrad]My sister is liberal.

Her husband is a Marxist.

We don't talk politics. We were never close...so I guess it's easier.

I don't think they like my Mississippi flag however![/quote

Fk em
I Love that Flag
Freedom

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
My sister is a communist. And would even admit as such. She's not a complete, total bitch about it, but I assiduously avoid any conversation with her that would even approach socio-political opinions.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Same situation in millions of homes across this Great Nation.

Obongo used race to garner great power and wealth. Race Division was his TOOL.

Division is now the great TOOL of cowardly politicians (REALLY... what else do they have? Think about it).

Each man must make his own decisions...

Each man must find his own peace...

Blood can be family... or it can be elsewhere.

Never lie... especially to yourself.

NOT telling you or any man what to do... only reminding myself out loud.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I don’t tolerate stupid fugks. DNA doesn’t factor in.

IC B3

Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by TheKid
You know what’s right and even your dad isn’t worth changing your stance over. My family knows my feelings and what I stand for. They also know that if they don’t want to hear about it they best not broach the subject in my company.

Always do what you know is right and don’t change for anyone.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

THIS

My sister is a liberal and the original Trump hater. Thats fine but when she buys into everything they do to run this country into the ground, its not fine. We havent spoken in years.Blood is not thicker than water and you dont need to pretend that it is. Our father fought in WWII, including liberating Buchenwald. I told her if our dad knew what she was doing he'd roll over in his grave at about 4500 RPM

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
I count three, loudly!
They usually get the message! mad

MAC Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
A lot of those old FDR and JFK DEMs can't grasp that the party has drastically changed. My grandmother, rest her soul, would have voted for Hitler if they dug him up and ran him with a "D" after his name. Didn't matter how many times my father and I tried to show her how corrupt the DEM Party had become, she voted a straight DEM ticket until the day she died. Old folks are set in their ways.

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Cut your Pops some slack...sounds like he's pussy whipped! laugh

Due to the increased price of ammo, don't expect a warning shot...
I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
My wife’s brother, crossed the line with his brother. Ben states how Trump is great election stolen wears trump hats clothes everything and runs down Biden. But now after ulvade he says we must ban ar-15 bad all guns bad. I Told his brother when I heard this he better not ever bring it up to me, better never even bring up Trump again, talks outta both sides his mouth. I said he can’t be a TRUE Trump supporter and dish the second amendment. So pick your side but wait he did. I imagine I’ll probably mouth off libtard to him, which will twist his panties. He is always butt hurt about something or feelings hurt.
His brother stated there isn’t room for a libtard in my life, family or not

We might have to be neighbors, but I don’t have to be neighborly. John Chisum
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
What I think: Many democrat supporters are those who can get freebiemoochies like free college tuition or loans, or belong to monopolistic unions. People like this cannot be converted easily. "Normal" people who vote Democrat do so without thinking very much. For instance, their parents/grandparents voted for FDR and Biden is a Democrat.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
A
add Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by shrapnel
Originally Posted by Raeford
I find myself in a quandary of late regarding my 87YO father and his current[2019] political stance.
He proudly voted for the current POTUS.
He and his wife filmed a wine toast the minute that Biden was announced the winner, she then joyously posted this to the book of faces.
He was one that couldn't see past DJT's brashness and how our country was actually advancing & prospering for the first time in years.

His wife is a flaming liberal and I'm sure she pushed and prodded him to switch over.
She is extremely concerned with 'friends' perceptions etc as they live among retired academia's, Dr's and the like. Folk that a bad economy doesn't really affect.

Last week I couldn't contain myself and blurted out something along the lines of "keep voting for Biden ya bunch of dum basses" after he asked how business was.

I'm struggling with this and how I'm feeling about it.

I don’t blame you, you should have been more assertive…

[Linked Image from media1.giphy.com]

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by shrapnel
Originally Posted by Raeford
I find myself in a quandary of late regarding my 87YO father and his current[2019] political stance.
He proudly voted for the current POTUS.
He and his wife filmed a wine toast the minute that Biden was announced the winner, she then joyously posted this to the book of faces.
He was one that couldn't see past DJT's brashness and how our country was actually advancing & prospering for the first time in years.

His wife is a flaming liberal and I'm sure she pushed and prodded him to switch over.
She is extremely concerned with 'friends' perceptions etc as they live among retired academia's, Dr's and the like. Folk that a bad economy doesn't really affect.

Last week I couldn't contain myself and blurted out something along the lines of "keep voting for Biden ya bunch of dum basses" after he asked how business was.

I'm struggling with this and how I'm feeling about it.

I don’t blame you, you should have been more assertive…

[Linked Image from media1.giphy.com]
Lmao

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Mom and Pop were salt of the Earth Conservatives, their children evenly divided, the Dr. and Lawyer are both ultra liberal, and one sister, I have a sister that was at the Trump rally in DC on the 6th and a more rabid conservative than I am.

I do not put up with their crap, the lawyer and I have not spoken in years, I just tell the older brother the Dr. to shut up and we go on.

To preserve liberty it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them.-Richard Henry Lee

Endowment Member NRA, Life Member SAF-GOA, Life-Board Member, West TN Director TFA
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
My oldest sister, bless her little union heart, would vote for satan himself if he was running as a (D)!
We talk pretty often, so I just don't breach the subject. She was elated by the 5.9% retirement hike. When I explained that with inflation at 8.3%, she was 2.4% in the hole.
"That's just for a little while!"
THAT was 6 months ago.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

643 members (16gage, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 1Longbow, 01Foreman400, 12344mag, 72 invisible), 2,908 guests, and 1,271 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,622
Posts18,492,717
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.