Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
P
PSH Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
P
I just got home with it, and it is nice. I've taken pics, but have never been able to download them here. I'm going to try now, but, if I can't, would anyone post them if I email them?

No soap guys, it won't take them. If anyone can help please give me a holler.

GB1

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
I look forward to seeing it buddy.

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
P
PSH Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
P
Hopefully someone will help. I know you guys talked about the triggers, I've never shot either a c or a b, but I will say, im not sure how it could get much better.

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by PSH
Hopefully someone will help. I know you guys talked about the triggers, I've never shot either a c or a b, but I will say, im not sure how it could get much better.

It doesn't man. I tried to tell you that. ha ha.. They are a quality piece. No messing around with second rate with that one.

I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.

BSA MAGA
P
PSH Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
P
It is nice

IC B2

P
PSH Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
P
I tried again with pics, no soap

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Dang it. Where's AK? He loves it when we volunteer him for picture duty. ha ha..

BSA MAGA
P
PSH Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
P
Lmfao, ya, he did it last time. I sent to his phone though and I ain't good with cameras to begin with, I figured my pad and email might be better. I never used to have trouble posting pics here, but the last two times I haven't been able to. I'm technologically challe get though, lol.

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Ha ha. Yeah, I use Imgur. It's a lot easier than how Rick has the image thing set up. AK is pretty cool about helping with pics though. Good thing he's here.

BSA MAGA
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I’ll post all the pics you want
Pm sent

IC B3

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by jsgwoodsman
I’ll post all the pics you want
Pm sent

Do it, do it!!! Full size ones too. Not the tiny ones that are hard to see..

BSA MAGA
P
PSH Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
P
Lol, ok, I just shot a reply to jsg. I did download imgur, and my pics came up, but I'm too dumb to get them transfered. Dunno how, lol. Anyway, jsg will do it, but, I gotta take the pics on my phone I think.

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by PSH
Lol, ok, I just shot a reply to jsg. I did download imgur, and my pics came up, but I'm too dumb to get them transfered. Dunno how, lol. Anyway, jsg will do it, but, I gotta take the pics on my phone I think.

That's cool about Imgur. After you figure it out, it will be very simple. Its a learning process though, like everything. Word of advice: It is easier to use, if you are on a lap top. I will generally transfer pictures from my camera or phone to the computer and then to Imgur. Works real well that way.

BSA MAGA
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Hey ya'll... My LGS just got a 52 in... (Japan) It has really nice wood (couple tiny dents in checkering)... Almost perfect bluing (looks like somebody rubbed the bluing off the crown)... Other than that the rifle looks new, But no box & paperwork... The ask is $1199... Thoughts?...

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by 7mm_Loco
Hey ya'll... My LGS just got a 52 in... (Japan) It has really nice wood (couple tiny dents in checkering)... Almost perfect bluing (looks like somebody rubbed the bluing off the crown)... Other than that the rifle looks new, But no box & paperwork... The ask is $1199... Thoughts?...

Miroku made. I've heard they are very good. Not an older one like the op is getting and not worth as much, but still very nice rifles. In todays market, $1,199.00 may be a good deal. Is it a Winchester or Browning?

BSA MAGA
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Winchester... Fancy wood, Black fore end tip, 2 screw swivel mounts, Diamond pattern checkering on bottom of fore end, checkered steel butt plate with V on top.. It's purdy!

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by 7mm_Loco
Winchester... Fancy wood, Black fore end tip, 2 screw swivel mounts, Diamond pattern checkering on bottom of fore end, checkered steel butt plate with V on top.. It's purdy!

I think its worth the money from the sounds of it. I've seen them sell for more on gunbroker.. If you get it, post some pics. Sounds like a damn nice rifle. I've heard they shoot extremely well. You'll be pretty happy with it..

BSA MAGA
P
PSH Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
P
Ok, jsg said he could do via email so I sent him a bunch. Stay tuned if interested, and thanks to him.

7mm, I figured if I had a 52 it would be one of those, and I would not be afraid of it at all. The Miroku guns are fine copies of the winchesters IMHO. I own two 92s, an 1886 src, and a 71 carbine, I love them all. The 71 is a hammer on elk.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
As provided by OP:
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

568 members (16gage, 160user, 1Longbow, 1234, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 53 invisible), 2,447 guests, and 1,211 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,425
Posts18,470,717
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.