Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Morewood
What happened to all the kids? Did the Elites kill them for adrenochrome? Wear skin suits and drink child blood? Dump the bodies to the sharks? Remember the FBI swept in and cleaned out Epstein Island. They have all the videos.

I suspect Ghislaine will be fake suicided like Jeffrey. Find a body double, kill her and spirit her body into the prison while all the guards are asleep and the cameras are inexplicably down. Ghislaine disappears never to be seen again. The client list won't come out but the corrupt FBI holds the hammer to blackmail and shape policy.

Just my 2 cents.
I'd say the videos and evidence has already been used on a few RINOs and moderate Dems.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by luv2safari
Originally Posted by BlueDuck
I doubt she lives very long. Seems to know too much about some powerful people.

The Queen will have her suicided, just like she did Epstein. She's ruthless.

I never really thought about it before but knowing that statistically odds are I should be around when HRC kicks the bucket just brought me a smile.

Last edited by Gypsy_Wind; 06/28/22.

Fear the crabcat.
H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H
What happened to all the kids? Did the Elites kill them for adrenochrome? Wear skin suits and drink child blood? Dump the bodies to the sharks? Remember the FBI swept in and cleaned out Epstein Island. They have all the videos.

I suspect Ghislaine will be fake suicided like Jeffrey. Find a body double, kill her and spirit her body into the prison while all the guards are asleep and the cameras are inexplicably down. Ghislaine disappears never to be seen again. The client list won't come out but the corrupt FBI holds the hammer to blackmail and shape policy.

Just my 2 cents.

That’s a lot of food for thought. This thing is far deeper and more far reaching than will ever see the light of day.

Your last sentence is something that folks might want to think about.

H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Gypsy_Wind
Originally Posted by luv2safari
Originally Posted by BlueDuck
I doubt she lives very long. Seems to know too much about some powerful people.

The Queen will have her suicided, just like she did Epstein. She's ruthless.

I never really thought about it before but knowing that statistically odds are I should be around when HRC kicks the bucket just brought me a smile.

That’s plenty reason enough to strive for longevity.
Laughing!

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Originally Posted by cra1948
Originally Posted by dye7barrel
Guessing we are only hearing a small portion of the story.

Ya think

I do.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by reivertom

Just my 2 cents.
I'd say the videos and evidence has already been used on a few RINOs and moderate Dems.

I'd agree, and maybe more than a few.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
For some pretty in depth background, try this out.

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-martyrmade-podcast/id978322714

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Two takeaways on this........if she goes to jail, then the men that were involved should also have been prosecuted, and that includes British royalty and former American presidents. Secondly, I don't buy into the fact that the girls she was supposedly hustling up for Epstein were all that innocent. I believe they had to have an idea what they were getting in to, and that their parents should have exercised more control over the situation.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
You are right James. A 15 year old girl goes off to the Bahamas for a 3 day "modeling session." No parents admitted. And she comes back on Monday with $3 Grand in cash. It never occurs to Mom that her little dollie is getting banged all weekend?

And a month later, Mom lets her go back? Give me a break. I wonder who spent all that money. In many of these cases, the mothers were the pimps.

Sentenced to 20 years Federal, every year she can get 53 days off for good behavior. She will have to serve at least 17 years. She will hardly be in Leavenworth, she will wind up in a "country club" prison.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

563 members (2500HD, 1moredeer, 204guy, 1badf350, 257 roberts, 16penny, 60 invisible), 1,885 guests, and 1,068 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,892
Posts18,497,958
Members73,980
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.