Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by irfubar
Joe Rogan is no Rush Limbaugh.... don't think I will take him seriously

Correct - Rush he is not.

But understand that a metric shcitt ton of millennials hang on his every word. Know that.

Know who is bellying up to the ballot box.

Know what you like. You don’t have to understand it. But man, you gotta see the big picture and get behind anything these days that has a chance and is RIGHT.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
He's a low IQ retard.

laugh sick

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Personally I think it's great. Like it or not he has 12.6 million subscribers on YT, and a lot of those people are influenced by him. If it helps to remove the dems from office he can say whatever he wants.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Desantis is The Stallion. Prime. Vetted. Strongest horse at any odds. Ohhh and yesss, he WILL be handicapped. Still best odds for payout.

And there’s no ‘sell-out’, from what I can see. Far far far from potentially voting for an azzhat rino like Mcain or Romney, or even the stupid bush’s. Apple and Oranges differences. Not even the same game.

Last edited by Mr_Harry; 06/29/22.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Mr_Harry
Desantis is The Stallion. Prime. Vetted. Strongest horse at any odds. Ohhh and yesss, he WILL be handicapped. Still best odds for payout.
Agreed but IF Trump could win a second (technically a third term since he won the last two). It would be historic and drive the left to a meltdown that would be beyond epic. DeSantis is the safer bet by far but wouldn’t be as fun as Trump winning again. High risk high reward.

DeSantis might well be the better policy President but Trump would kickstart a meltdown. It’s going to be interesting to see how it plays out.

IC B2

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T

And there’s no ‘sell-out’, from what I can see. Far far far from potentially voting for an azzhat rino like Mcain or Romney, or even the stupid bush’s. Apple and Oranges differences. Not even the same game.

^^^^^ This.

Tarquin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Tarquin

^^^^^ This.
What do you care. You won’t vote for him either.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Me, I love a good Fugg You finger in the air. And payback. I suppose I am a grudge filled and spiteful human. Trump got fugged. Buuut, be did some
Fine fuggery to, on his watch. We are only witnessing the beginnings of it in the SCOTUS.

Praise The Lord.

However, that will be a fart in the wind if the torch isn’t carried

Q drops are junk. There
Will be no military ‘takeover’ or ‘takedowns’; I think anyone here with any modicum of rational intelligence knows that. Bone deep.

Thence, we need the most likely winner before our eyes, who is also not a flagrantly obvious piece of feces.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by FishinHank
Personally I think it's great. Like it or not he has 12.6 million subscribers on YT, and a lot of those people are influenced by him. If it helps to remove the dems from office he can say whatever he wants.

Pop culture and politics.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Triage

What’s your alternate reality solution/answer?

IC B3

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
I wish our own fine governor Chris Sununu would consider
Running. But honestly, Desantis has more game.

I felt a large sigh of relief just months ago when he decided not to challenge for the senate seat. Which I am sure he would have won. Buuuut, devil you know where it counts is better than that which you do not. And I love his honesty about feeling more effectual running our state than playing the senate game.

And he vetoed the fugg out of a bunch of anti 2A crap when his house was all dem. And, immediately signed in constitutional carry when he could.

Solid Gov, for a “blue” state

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Raferman
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Who is Joe Rogan and why should I GAF about who he supports? DeSantis does seem like a good choice but I want Trump to get elected a third time.
C'mon bro even judman knows who Joe Rogan is.

😂😂😂…….👨🏿‍🦽🙋🏿‍♂️🙀

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
E
ewc Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by kwg020
I have never listened to Joe Rogan. Not once. I would like to see Donald Trump in the Whitehouse one more time followed by 8 years of Ron DeSantis. That is my political dream starting in 2024. If every State followed Florida's example, we would have no democRAT party.

kwg

I like that post and totally agree with you.

Last edited by ewc; 06/29/22.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I'm glad he's supporting desantis and so is Elon musk but I don't get people that can switch so dramatically unless it is a one thing thing where they realized they were misled and ignorant and came too their senses and actually became conservative. Elon voted for Hillary last time. I just don't get the independent people that switch back and forth.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Rogan doesnt know schiett from shinola other than producing a show to make money.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Triage

What’s your alternate reality solution/answer?

Truth.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
I listen to Joe’s podcast pretty regularly and he’s evolving his political stance. He has interesting guests and lets them talk. He’ll tell you that he’s mostly liberal but I’ve watched him move a long way from his Bernie Sanders support in ‘15. The lockdowns and his fleeing from California has changed him. He also used to support the idea of universal basic income but has recently backed away from that. He was shocked seeing the way people have sat around and been lazy when they got unlimited unemployment with the Covid stimulus. He may not be Rush now but he’s moving that way and he’s pulling a ton of people with him. I’ve been paying attention to his guests and there’s been a number who are former liberals who have completely switched. I think Joe is exploring the idea himself. He’s questioning his beliefs and he’s exploring the idea of reinventing himself politically. His 2nd amendment support has gotten much stronger in the last two years also.
Why does matter ? He reaches more people ever week than CNN. Many of those people are liberals and moderates. His shows have introduced those people to even Alex Jones in a fair light. As Joe becomes more conservative he brings millions with him. He was a Bernie supporter in ‘15 and now he’s a DeSantis supporter that’s moving a long way to the right !

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Aces,
He’s the guy from fear factor.

Fear Factor

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by ironbender
Aces,

Fear Factor

Thanks…. I know who he is and have listened to him when he had a guest I wanted to hear. He’s nobody that I look to for sage political advice but he has intelligent guests like Mike Tyson an’stuff. 😁

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by ironbender
Aces,

Fear Factor

Thanks…. I know who he is and have listened to him when he had a guest I wanted to hear. He’s nobody that I look to for sage political advice but he has intelligent guests like Mike Tyson an’stuff. 😁
Sorry for taking you seriously. 😏

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

75 members (35, 41rem, 007FJ, 6mmCreedmoor, 444Matt, 7mm_Loco, 10 invisible), 1,468 guests, and 881 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,370
Posts18,488,311
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.