-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 100 of 617 1 2 98 99 100 101 102 616 617
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
So the big Qtard reveal is a midterm wave for the opposition? Hells bells, man, *I* predicted that! 😂

I’m literally laffin over here, friend jag!

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Hahaha. "Friend jag", TFF. Keep wishing. Proof you are delusional and dont have a clue.

I pray the Lord blesses you as your needs may be. Clearly you need some sanity. Maybe the dose of coming reality will prove to be a little handy. grin

7 - 11 is coming.

You and the commie crew wont like it. See if you can connect the dots.

I will give you clues below. Enjoy, while you can. Laugh, that's all you've got. Who are the Wizards and Warlocks?

The Guardians. Too bad. They arent your NWO Bolshivik 1% buds.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Jell0, this is why your MSM and commie buds hate Que. It's why you do too.

Who do they hate the most, Trump or Que?

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Humm. First I've ever heard of Trump leading the herd by 5 freaking points. He must be 20 points ahead of Biteme really. And hes massively ahead of Desantis too.

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-tru...-poll-despite-january-6-hearings-1721141

Sorry, Jell0.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Newsweek article

President Donald Trump still appears to be favored to win the Republican Party's 2024 presidential nomination and ultimately the general election despite the revelations of the January 6 investigation hearings of the past few weeks, new polling shows.

The House select committee investigating the January 6, 2021, pro-Trump attack against the U.S. Capitol held its first publicly televised hearing on June 9. Since then, the investigators have held five more hearings, with legal experts calling some of the evidence and testimony presented a "smoking gun" of the former president's alleged criminal culpability.

Regardless, new polling released by Emerson College on Friday showed that more registered voters say they would back Trump in 2024 compared to Biden. Furthermore, Trump leads the GOP primary field, with Florida Governor Ron DeSantis, who is regularly touted as a top alternative, trailing by well over 30 points.

The new survey data showed just 39 percent of voters would back Biden in a hypothetical 2024 rematch against Trump. Meanwhile, the former Republican president had the support of 44 percent. An additional 12 percent said they'd back an alternative candidate and 5 percent remained undecided.

NEWSWEEK NEWSLETTER SIGN-UP >
Donald Trump
New polling shows that former President Donald Trump would beat President Joe Biden in a 2024 matchup despite the revelations of the January 6 hearings. Above, Trump gives remarks during the Save America Rally at the Adams County Fairgrounds on June 25 in Mendon, Illinois.
MICHAEL B. THOMAS/GETTY IMAGES
When it comes to the GOP primary for 2024, Trump had the backing of 55 percent of Republican voters. DeSantis came in distant second with just 20 percent, and former Vice President Mike Pence trailed in the single digits at 9 percent. None of the other potential Republican contenders had more than 5 percent support.

The poll included 1,271 registered voters and had a margin of error of plus or minus 2.7 percentage points.

Notably, Trump's support in a hypothetical rematch against Biden held steady since Emerson's similar poll in May. In the previous survey, the Democratic president had the support of 42 percent compared to Trump's 44 percent. The previous poll did not ask respondents about the GOP primary.

NEWSWEEK SUBSCRIPTION OFFERS >
The current Real Clear Politics average of national polls, which includes survey data from April 19 through June 29, showed Trump leading Biden in a 2024 matchup by about 1.8 points. The former president has the support of about 45.2 percent compared to 43.4 percent for the current commander-in-chief.

Biden, 79, and the White House

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
So the big Qtard reveal is a midterm wave for the opposition? Hells bells, man, *I* predicted that! 😂

I’m literally laffin over here, friend jag!

Too bad you didnt have a clue and missed the prediction Zero and Pedo Joe would be traitors and FOS. shocked

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by funshooter
Originally Posted by jaguartx

So are they going to wait until after January or February 2023 so that President Trump can finish out FJB's term and then Run again in 2024?
That would give him 2 1/2 terms as President.

I dont know. Trump doesnt spell out his plans to the enemy. Even they are doing a lot of the crap they do trying to get hold of his PEADS papers.

The war is fluid.

From what I hear he wants everything done on the up on legal channels but if push comes to shove the military will move to protect the country.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
https://t.me/QWO17/32183

I have sent this email to my newsletter recipients.
Dear Friend,
Good news, TOR works.
Here is what happened on Friday, June 24th 2022
I finally got the TOR servers working with both sys and the live servers.
This was tested from the dev server.
Changes were ported over from the dev server to the live servers.
This is when the salt rotated. It changed to what is on the dev server, which is not live.
Trip posting is not common on 8kun.top, and this was not verified after the work was done.
This is my fault, and I take responsibility for that.
It came as a surprise for me as well when trips had changed. Fixing this was relatively easy. I called an employee and asked them to put a backup on for me, which was fixed.
The temporary problem is visible on this trip chat thread.
https://8kun.top/pen/res/1052.html
As far as the Q posts. These are verified now to the best of my ability. TOR hides the IP address of individual posters, so that can not be verified, but the login by the Board Owner of /projectdcomms/ I can see that.
Then the deletion and banning of the B post are the additional verification that makes it highly probable, to the point of certainty, that these posts are valid by the person or persons that post with the Q trip.
It is likely that Q has a different password for the BO login, and the trip code. That is common security practice. I trust that
Q would be familiar with security, using TOR is an additional security step that requires knowledge past the Tenderfoot stage of internet use.
I publicly explained this on Sunday evening with at least 100 witnesses, including Chad Vivas, who has been retruthed by President Donald Trump.
https://chadvivas.com

Some of the naysayers and concernf—- questions I have considered.

Why didn’t the Q trip change with the other trips?
CodemonkeyZ made a special whitelist for Q before retiring from 8kun.top.
I don’t know how he did that, but even though neither CodemonkeyZ nor myself are Q.
We both understand the importance of Q communications to the world. CodemonkeyZ did
his best before he left to ensure this communication could not be screwed up by any error that I make or my employees.

Did the salt change for a new Q to post as Q?
No, the salt change was an error that did not correlate with these posts.
My rushing to attend a live talk in Thousand Oaks, California, are the reason for the salt change.
This has been rectified.

Did you change the salt to make a new trip code match the Q trip code?
No, that would be more difficult than guessing the trip code password. It would take longer than the time until the heat death of the Universe
to change the salt, which is a long string of random characters to match up to a new password, to create a trip code that matches the Q trip code.

None of this will satisfy professional shills. This will not stop bold text posts by unprofessional members of the US government that are currently stepping all over their oaths to defend the Constitution of the United States.

I hope it will be enough for the people that matter.

Sincerely yours,

Jim Watkins

Last edited by jaguartx; 07/01/22.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
“From what i hear”........ dude we are laffin at what you hear.

LOL

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

LOL
Is we you and your mandingo live interest?

IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
So Trump may not be elected in 2024.

>SEVERAL sources from ;
_ white HATS in MI6/NSA
_Russian undergroundWIRES
_ Chinese Elders WIRES
_Benjamin Fulford
_Juan 0 Savin
_Jim Willie
_ ;: INSIDE EU .WH military contacts

>>>ALL say the same thing and share the same WIRES the past 30 days ..

Trump is protected by MILITARY .....but He was removed from becoming President for 2024.... For several reasons...( This doesn't mean he won't run.. But other plans are in play to bring in another President//)... The White HATS ALLIANCE thought It was best to start over.. Their was to much civil unrest in several countries between those who loved Trump and those who hate him..... They want to start with a new era and let the Trump saga start to calm down.... The shaking of government officials through the world would feel safer if a new U.S. president would step in... They fear he has to much control over their countries and people.... Especially for the coming East Asia new digital currency backed by GOLD system . They want to trade with U.S in import/export and fear their share holders won't comply fully if Trump remains in power in the world stage.

>The Chinese Elders who cut off the ROTHSCHILDS regimen and turned their backs on Obama are very much interested in cleaning their CCP communist regimen through XI and fear the KAZARIAN MAFIA has now control of> Ivanka Trump and have devastating Deep State evidence on her husband KUSHNER......(This [ INFILTRATION] into IVANKA TRUMP caused her to turn against her father in the j6 trials)
Her family was threatened vigorously/// and the Chinese Elders who are working together with PUTIN Xi MODI feel it's best if TRUMP steps a side. He has to much enemies through the world and many will not come into White HATS control till Trump steps aside and a different new era president is installed..... They fear he will retaliate and destroy their Asian System ( he gained to much a world following... Much much more than anyone expected)///
___
Personal Side note; I would love it if TRUMP came back now or in 2024 ...... I'm a TRUMP believer and Honor him for everything he has done and continues....
_
But I had to share this INTEL report
___
In other INTEL reports U.S. DEEP STATE is attempting to create a fake digital currency SYSTEM and pretend it will be backed by GOLD and create their own block chain////... But everything will be hidden from public and will not be excessive to review the block chains and see the true nature of how the DIGITAL currency is operating without corruption.

> EXPOSURE of the fake coming U.S digital currency will happen when Asia, middle east, South America will not EXPORT to the United States as the COMING U.S DIGITAL currency is not properly backed by GOLD
(The U S. 250 TRILLIONS $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$has left the world waking governments fearful of the U.S D ))////

__
Lots happening behind the scenes;

Germany may be the first country to exit the EUROPEAN system and join China BRICs world digital currency SYSTEM
... They are finding out they can't get any resources of oil, petroleum, and gas unless they comply with China/Russian currency. ( This move expected in 2024 after a NEW U.S. president is installed)

In. The U.S.. The 2024 President will expose the first Fake U S. Digital currency and there after comes the real BACKED BY GOLD precious metals currency//and last of the fall of the DEEP STATE FINANCIAL SYSTEM happens

>Current COLLAPSE of the EU continues

>There will be no World nuclear WARlll PUTIN /White HATS have several safety's in place... But we will see more escalation in tl East Europe.. But several Military insiders confirm no NUCLEAR war ( I have stated this several times... We will come close but it's only a major scare EVENT for several reasons)//// the> EVENT
_
Selena Gomez best friend Hollywood comedian Bill Murray's restaurant was found with a dead body of a teen in the freezer.

__

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Raferman

LOL
Is we you and your mandingo live interest?

I can see why you’d misunderstand.

The “we” refers to real, sane, patriotic Americans.

Your mileage, obviously, will vary. 👍

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J

LOL

Too bad you were too stupid to laugh at Biteme and Kilery. We did.

They were quite the jokers. grin

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Bwa ha ha... the big welcher starts his big weasel-retreat....

Wrong much?

LOL

>SEVERAL sources from ;
_ white HATS in MI6/NSA
_Russian undergroundWIRES
_ Chinese Elders WIRES
_Benjamin Fulford
_Juan 0 Savin
_Jim Willie
_ ;: INSIDE EU .WH military contacts

>>>ALL say the same thing and share the same WIRES the past 30 days ..

Trump is protected by MILITARY .....but He was removed from becoming President for 2024.... For several reasons...( This doesn't mean he won't run.. But other plans are in play to bring in another President//)... The White HATS ALLIANCE thought It was best to start over.. Their was to much civil unrest in several countries between those who loved Trump and those who hate him..... They want to start with a new era and let the Trump saga start to calm down.... The shaking of government officials through the world would feel safer if a new U.S. president would step in... They fear he has to much control over their countries and people.... Especially for the coming East Asia new digital currency backed by GOLD system . They want to trade with U.S in import/export and fear their share holders won't comply fully if Trump remains in power in the world stage.

>The Chinese Elders who cut off the ROTHSCHILDS regimen and turned their backs on Obama are very much interested in cleaning their CCP communist regimen through XI and fear the KAZARIAN MAFIA has now control of> Ivanka Trump and have devastating Deep State evidence on her husband KUSHNER......(This [ INFILTRATION] into IVANKA TRUMP caused her to turn against her father in the j6 trials)
Her family was threatened vigorously/// and the Chinese Elders who are working together with PUTIN Xi MODI feel it's best if TRUMP steps a side. He has to much enemies through the world and many will not come into White HATS control till Trump steps aside and a different new era president is installed..... They fear he will retaliate and destroy their Asian System ( he gained to much a world following... Much much more than anyone expected)///
___
Personal Side note; I would love it if TRUMP came back now or in 2024 ...... I'm a TRUMP believer and Honor him for everything he has done and continues....
_
But I had to share this INTEL report
___
In other INTEL reports U.S. DEEP STATE is attempting to create a fake digital currency SYSTEM and pretend it will be backed by GOLD and create their own block chain////... But everything will be hidden from public and will not be excessive to review the block chains and see the true nature of how the DIGITAL currency is operating without corruption.

> EXPOSURE of the fake coming U.S digital currency will happen when Asia, middle east, South America will not EXPORT to the United States as the COMING U.S DIGITAL currency is not properly backed by GOLD
(The U S. 250 TRILLIONS $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$has left the world waking governments fearful of the U.S D ))////

__
Lots happening behind the scenes;

Germany may be the first country to exit the EUROPEAN system and join China BRICs world digital currency SYSTEM
... They are finding out they can't get any resources of oil, petroleum, and gas unless they comply with China/Russian currency. ( This move expected in 2024 after a NEW U.S. president is installed)

In. The U.S.. The 2024 President will expose the first Fake U S. Digital currency and there after comes the real BACKED BY GOLD precious metals currency//and last of the fall of the DEEP STATE FINANCIAL SYSTEM happens

>Current COLLAPSE of the EU continues

>There will be no World nuclear WARlll PUTIN /White HATS have several safety's in place... But we will see more escalation in tl East Europe.. But several Military insiders confirm no NUCLEAR war ( I have stated this several times... We will come close but it's only a major scare EVENT for several reasons)//// the> EVENT
_
Selena Gomez best friend Hollywood comedian Bill Murray's restaurant was found with a dead body of a teen in the freezer.

__

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
You run on funnies, not facts, and your funnies are weak, like your POTUS and IQ.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Trump won’t be elected in 2024 because he was terrible at the job, then tried to burn it all down to salve his butt-hurt when he lost to Biden in a landslide, fair and square.

But he sure played some of y’all for FOOLS. Not that that was hard, mind you. It seemed to come awfully damn easy to many here, the whole be a seditious piece of shït thing. Congratulations....?

LAFFIN

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
You run on funnies, not facts, and your funnies are weak, like your POTUS and IQ.

But I’m right, and you’re crazy.

LOL

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Dumb ass, that was from Q World order. Not me.

Dumbfughk, hes talking running for POTUS in 2024, not returning to the WH before then. Sheesh.

Who changes your diaper at home.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J

But I’m right, and you’re crazy.

LOL

Hahaha, you've never been right or "right", and you know it. That's why you strive for relevence on the Fire

You cant even get it at home.

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 100 of 617 1 2 98 99 100 101 102 616 617

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

239 members (17CalFan, 2500HD, 257 mag, 160user, 1OntarioJim, 222Sako, 20 invisible), 1,821 guests, and 970 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,372
Posts18,488,356
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.