Page 20 of 117 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 116 117
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

LoLoLoL!!!! I can't stop laughing every time I see this!

and ol toots ( houston). puppet master soros

GB1

H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H
Ukraine Army now in possession of and using effectively HIMARS to Target Russian command centers in the Donbas Region. Successes are mounting quickly. The same systems are now being deployed elsewheres in Ukraine for pinpoint targeting of Russian military assets.

The Hill

Where’s the junior high school Howler Monkeys?

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
]
Originally Posted by Houston_2
[Linked Image from bloximages.chicago2.vip.townnews.com]

According to statistics on the 4th surge of COVID-19 , I’m winning this little discussion.

Always winning.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
]

According to statistics on the 4th surge of COVID-19 , I’m winning this little discussion.

Always winning.
Winning so hard he had to change his name.
Lol

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by jaguartx
JB, do you believe JB really won the election without fraud?
Nope.

It happened on many levels from MSM collusion to Zuckerbucks to ballot harvesting to illegal state level changes for voting to possible electronic manipulation.

I also suspect that Sid Powell and crew were Rick Rolled in an OP to discredit any questions about the election by high lighting easily disproven theories of fraud (The Kraken).

I don't believe Biden got any where near 81 Million votes in a legal manner.
Originally Posted by ribka
your hero is right. a 20 year war with Russia is necessary for democracy to flourish in th US

Classic example of the 24hr retard crowd.

I litterally said Biden used fraud to win the election and some smooth brained rando internet idiot now thinks Biden is my hero.

Could not make up this silly schitt. crazy

When your No. 1 somebody’s always Gunning for You..
Now tell US about the Rube ..
Is there still some Beer Money to be Made ..

IC B2

H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by akrange
Originally Posted by jaguartx
JB, do you believe JB really won the election without fraud?
Nope.

It happened on many levels from MSM collusion to Zuckerbucks to ballot harvesting to illegal state level changes for voting to possible electronic manipulation.

I also suspect that Sid Powell and crew were Rick Rolled in an OP to discredit any questions about the election by high lighting easily disproven theories of fraud (The Kraken).

I don't believe Biden got any where near 81 Million votes in a legal manner.
your hero is right. a 20 year war with Russia is necessary for democracy to flourish in th US

Classic example of the 24hr retard crowd.

I litterally said Biden used fraud to win the election and some smooth brained rando internet idiot now thinks Biden is my hero.

Could not make up this silly schitt. crazy

When your No. 1 somebody’s always Gunning for You..
Now tell US about the Rube ..
Is there still some Beer Money to be Made ..

Hastings is your Man. He’s ventured and made some cash playing the Ruble.

Right now Russia is complaining that the level of their Ruble is causing their inflation problems.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Why did the US build 27 weapons of mass destruction bio labs in Ukraine next to the Russian border? Was that to spread democracy to the Azov Neo NAZIs so they count could bomb nd kill more Russian civilians in East Ukraine?

I am cautious of believing any government. But I'd believe Satan before I'd believe anything out of Putin's mouth. Some supposedly independent organizations have looked into the conflict in the east of Ukraine and have said the following. Russia began backing insurrectionists in the region. Even inserting troops in with them to commit acts of violence. When they finally provoked the Ukranian government into an all out response in kind they used it as an excuse to invade. A tactic used many times over the years by various governments. Might that be bullchit? Sure. I make allowances for that. But when I see someone like yourself on here claiming to know the exact truth of everything about the whole mess I just instantly write you off as a quack. Why? Because you have no way to know all the things you say with the absolute certainty that you declare them. How? Because you watched a video of some conspiracy theorist on Youtube? Or read some internet blog that told you exactly what you wanted to hear in exchange for giving them a click. A 10 year old kid can start a fracking youtube channel or their own website.

As for biolabs you know they do a lot of things at such places besides create biological weapons. Not to mention that Ukraine had stockpiles of Soviet biological weapons at the time the Soviet Union fell and willingly turned them over for destruction. Doesn't sound like people aggressively pursuing such weapons. BUT, as always I concede that I could be wrong. But you don't have any more info or insight into the situation than I do. You just arrogantly pretend that you do.

Here is what I do know for an absolute fact. Russia invaded Ukraine not the other way round. There are Russian armies in Ukraine. All the bombs and missiles and shells are landing on Ukrainian soil. The civilians being killed are Ukrainian. If there were people in eastern Ukraine that would rather be Russian then they were free to fracking leave and go there. And last but certainly not least, if you believe that Putin gives two chits about how people of a certain ethnic group are being treated in some other country then you are an imbecile of such epic preportions that I'm shocked your family lets you leave the house without a chaperone.

Last edited by Willto; 07/03/22.
H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H
Pentagon sends another 820 million $ in “security aid” to Ukraine.

Zelensky says that he feels the war might possibly end by year’s end.

Biden says US and allies will back Ukraine for as long as it takes.

The Hill

H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Willto
Why did the US build 27 weapons of mass destruction bio labs in Ukraine next to the Russian border? Was that to spread democracy to the Azov Neo NAZIs so they count could bomb nd kill more Russian civilians in East Ukraine?

I am cautious of believing any government. But I'd believe Satan before I'd believe anything out of Putin's mouth. Some supposedly independent organizations have looked into the conflict in the east of Ukraine and have said the following. Russia began backing insurrectionists in the region. Even inserting troops in with them to commit acts of violence. When they finally provoked the Ukranian government into an all out respond in kind they used it as an excuse to invade. A tactic used many times over the years by various governments. Might that be bullchit? Sure. I make allowances for that. But when I see someone like yourself on here claiming to know the exact truth of everything about the whole mess I just instantly write you off as a quack. Why? Because you have no way to know all the things you say with the absolute certainty that you declare them. How? Because you watched a video of some conspiracy theorist on Youtube? Or read some internet blog that told you exactly what you wanted to hear in exchange for giving them a click. A 10 year old kid can start a fracking youtube channel or their own website.

As for biolabs you know they do a lot of things at such places besides create biological weapons. Not to mention that Ukraine had stockpiles of Soviet biological weapons at the time the Soviet Union fell and willingly turned them over for destruction. Doesn't sound like people aggressively pursuing such weapons. BUT, as always I concede that I could be wrong. But you don't have any more info or insight into the situation than I do. You just arrogantly pretend that you do.

Here is what I do know for an absolute fact. Russia invaded Ukraine not the other way round. There are Russian armies in Ukraine. All the bombs and missiles and shells are landing on Ukrainian soil. The civilians being killed are Ukrainian. If there were people in eastern Ukraine that would rather be Russian then they were free to fracking leave and go there. And last but certainly not least, if you believe that Putin gives two chits about how people of a certain ethnic group are being treated in some other country then you are an imbecile of such epic preportions that I'm shocked your family lets you leave the house without a chaperone.

^^
Truth.

All of it.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Why did the unites states fund and build 27 bio weapons labs in eastern Ukraine next to Russian border since 2014? Does the U build bio weapons lab in every country now for strategic interests?

Why did our sectary of state admit this recently in her testimony. Is she a whack job conspiracy theorist too?

What did satan whisper in your ear today? that giving over 60 billion in our tax dollars to Neo NAZI's in Ukraine is a christian gesture? lol.

Historian John Mearsheimer: "The more successful the U.S. and Nato become at bleeding Russia in Ukraine, the more likely a nuclear war becomes."

I am cautious of believing any government. But I'd believe Satan before I'd believe anything out of Putin's mouth. Some supposedly independent organizations have looked into the conflict in the east of Ukraine and have said the following. Russia began backing insurrectionists in the region. Even inserting troops in with them to commit acts of violence. When they finally provoked the Ukranian government into an all out response in kind they used it as an excuse to invade. A tactic used many times over the years by various governments. Might that be bullchit? Sure. I make allowances for that. But when I see someone like yourself on here claiming to know the exact truth of everything about the whole mess I just instantly write you off as a quack. Why? Because you have no way to know all the things you say with the absolute certainty that you declare them. How? Because you watched a video of some conspiracy theorist on Youtube? Or read some internet blog that told you exactly what you wanted to hear in exchange for giving them a click. A 10 year old kid can start a fracking youtube channel or their own website.

Last edited by ribka; 07/03/22.
IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
lol

Originally Posted by Raferman
]

Always winning.
Winning so hard he had to change his name.
Lol

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

In these days of extreme disinformation and outright propaganda, a useful tool for discovering the truth is who backs what? I.E. if Hillary Clinton/ Barrak Obama, the deep state is pushing a narrative you had better be on the opposite side of the issue..... otherwise you are simply a "useful idiot" for them and on the side of evil... simple even for the intellectually challenged to figure out!
This is why Gruff started a thread about Covetards also being Uketards... same people display a sheep mentality.
The cold war is over... the Bolsheviks lost, time to get up to speed and pay attention to the Bolsheviks in your neighborhood

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
It's really weird how easily manipulated Americans are now.

Us invades Iraq ( twice) for no reason two wars lasting over 15 years. Loses both times for nothing but fake wmd fairy tails
Us invades Somalia twice for no reason loses first time American die for nothing
Us invades Syria for no reason
Us invades Yemen for no reason and drone kills children under Obama. loses
US invades Serbia for no reason. Ariel bombs civilians killing over 10,000 civilians
Us invades Lebanon for no reason over hundred of US Marines die in bombing for no reason US loses again
us invades Grenada for no reason
Us invades Afghanistan and stay there for 20 years wasting trillions of US tax payer dollars for no reason. loses war again
Us invades Vietnam. for no reason and loses war again wasting over 50,000 American lives
US invades Laos for no reason loses war again
Is invades Cambodia for no reason loses war again
Us invades Korea for no reason over 40,000 Americans killed for nothing America loses war again

Us finances coups in Ukraine, Georgia and Chechnya with billions of US dollars. Us finances Azov Neo Nazi's to bomb ethnic Russians in Donbas region for 8 years for no valid reason with over 10 billion US dollars. Azov Neo NAZIS were listed as a violent terrorist group by the UN prior to war start. The president of Ukraine under investigation for stealing over a billion dollars in US aid before war start with 18 per cent approval rating . Worshipped as a hero while sending tens of thousands of young Ukrainian men to die for nothing. He has British citizenship and property in Miami Florida( Shows his true patriotism) . The war starts in Ukraine 7 Ukrainian billionaires ( many getting rich off of ripping off Americans in the past) flee with their families. Nowhere to be heard from now

or US Sect of Defense used to sit on Raytheon board of directors 2 years ago. Raytheon making hundreds of millions off of proxy war in Ukraine now just like in all of the above listed wars

Saudi Arabia is our close friend even though almost all of the 9 11 bombers came from there and were financed. Saudi royal family ( some with terrorist ties) and friend allowed to escape the US after 911 with help of Bush

March 2020 fake global pandemic Many of the self describe gun patriots agree to give up all of the civil liberties and take multiple unproven shots ( no vaccines) . Many patriots on here worshipped a violent multi convicted felon who died of a fentanyl overdose and justified burning down American cities, attacking the Whitehouse in the summer of 2020. Biden puts sanctions on Russia and drives up US fuel prices and cuts off Russian grain, fertilizer to third world countries resulting in starvation

Due to market manipulation again, middle class lose trillions in their retirement savings in six months of 2022, just like in 2008 and 2000

And Putin Putin is evil.

This is a comedy clown world we live in

Originally Posted by irfubar

In these days of extreme disinformation and outright propaganda, a useful tool for discovering the truth is who backs what? I.E. if Hillary Clinton/ Barrak Obama, the deep state is pushing a narrative you had better be on the opposite side of the issue..... otherwise you are simply a "useful idiot" for them and on the side of evil... simple even for the intellectually challenged to figure out!
This is why Gruff started a thread about Covetards also being Uketards... same people display a sheep mentality.
The cold war is over... the Bolsheviks lost, time to get up to speed and pay attention to the Bolsheviks in your neighborhood

Last edited by ribka; 07/03/22.
J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Looking like your hero, Vlad is hours away from default as today is the last of the grace period allowed to pay up in bond stipulated Euros and USD$. Some estimates at 40 billions $.

No one seems to want these wonderful Rubles that he first tried to pay with but quickly withdrew because that would have been automatic default.

Now with all of the “Bank” he’s touted here as raking in and with Gazprombank still operable,,,the Russians can’t pay their bills. Strange ain’t it?

So you Putin hero worshipers need to belly up to the bar and convert those Rubles that you’re clutching to and have praised so highly and convert them to Euros or USD$ and donate them so your hero can pay his bills. After all,,he’s your savior fighting the NWO.

Help a brotha out, will you?

ETA:

Ohh and The G-7 has banned buying Russian gold and is adding even more sanctions. Should have mentioned that earlier.

Sweet.

This post didn't age well. Russia has a huge surplus trade and is bring in money hand over fist

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
ol toot, approach 80 now has dementia. Ask Houston to give you a lecture on the covid vaccines lmao

He's a war mongering Neo Lib covtard

Originally Posted by jwp475
Looking like your hero, Vlad is hours away from default as today is the last of the grace period allowed to pay up in bond stipulated Euros and USD$. Some estimates at 40 billions $.

No one seems to want these wonderful Rubles that he first tried to pay with but quickly withdrew because that would have been automatic default.

Now with all of the “Bank” he’s touted here as raking in and with Gazprombank still operable,,,the Russians can’t pay their bills. Strange ain’t it?

So you Putin hero worshipers need to belly up to the bar and convert those Rubles that you’re clutching to and have praised so highly and convert them to Euros or USD$ and donate them so your hero can pay his bills. After all,,he’s your savior fighting the NWO.

ETA:

Ohh and The G-7 has banned buying Russian gold and is adding even more sanctions. Should have mentioned that earlier.

Sweet.

This post didn't age well. Russia has a huge surplus trade and is bring in money hand over fist

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J
ol toot, approach 80 now has dementia. Ask Houston to give you a lecture on the covid vaccines lmao

He's a war mongering Neo Lib covtard

ETA:

Sweet.

I thought ol toot when to fish camp and caught covid-19 and died

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H

ETA:

Sweet.

Apparently it has aged far better than yourself and is considerably more acute than you.

If you’ll take the time to actually read my quote that you posted you’ll maybe see on the second time of trying that it’s about Russia’s defaulting on their sovereign debts bonds.

All this surplus you mentioned and all this money that putin has,,,,but he can’t pay his debts.

Maybe now you’ll understand your lack of understanding.

Go join the junior high school Howler Monkeys gang. You’ll fit right in.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

ETA:

Sweet.

Apparently it has aged far better than yourself and is considerably more acute than you.

If you’ll take the time to actually read my quote that you posted you’ll maybe see on the second time of trying that it’s about Russia’s defaulting on their sovereign debts bonds.

All this surplus you mentioned and all this money that putin has,,,,but he can’t pay his debts.

You stupid azz, hell, the covid fooled you.... you are in no position to judge others intellect

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

ETA:

Sweet.

You stupid azz, hell, the covid fooled you.... you are in no position to judge others intellect

Oh well what was I thinkin? old cooter/houston has me on ignore... guess he couldn't take the heat? then again he will probably peak.... and his blood pressure will max out... LMAO

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

ETA:

Sweet.

Oh well what was I thinkin? old cooter/houston has me on ignore... guess he couldn't take the heat? then again he will probably peak.... and his blood pressure will max out... LMAO

Page 20 of 117 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 116 117

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

133 members (300_savage, 1973cb450, 338reddog, 204guy, 338rcm, 338Rules, 19 invisible), 1,770 guests, and 1,066 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,623
Posts18,474,050
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.