A
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
I'm tired of pretending to tolerate ni ggers.

There's good and bad, just like everyone.

It sure seems like the most destruction that's been done to our country the past several years has been done by white folks. wink

White people are the problem, rbb. Have been for a long while now. White democrats and white rinos.

Then there’s the apathetic white people too lazy to simply get up and go vote.

Especially the ones with Dual Citizenship that live in Manhattan ..

GB1

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco

But you’ll support Deflave’s dumb azz
Deflave is smart. You are not smart. The end.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by akrange

It sure seems like the most destruction that's been done to our country the past several years has been done by white folks. wink

White people are the problem, rbb. Have been for a long while now. White democrats and white rinos.

Especially the ones with Dual Citizenship that live in Manhattan ..
Since you brought it up, let's get down to the heart of the matter....problem.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I was never amused by Junior High antics. Wasn’ t then, ain’t now.

"I never thought I'd live to see the day that a U.S. president would raise an army to invade his own country."
Robert E. Lee
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

Yeah blame Whitey you fugkin moron.

Ghost the white people are numerically superior. They are supposedly intelligence superior but look what they’ve (we’ve) sat back and allowed to happen.

Are there outside, big money and media forces at work, well, hell yeah there are and that’ll never change.

Jmo, Ghost but the white people in America and elsewhere are right on the tipping point of total obscurity and WE let it happen.

Again, Jmo.
Yer not completely wrong...but don't give these stone age quasi-humanoids any quarter. They're exactly what I just said they are.

White people have all the evidence they need to see this very thing you say right in front of them- but - white people choose to look away and ignore it at their direct peril and we are where we are for the sake of being politically correct by the white masses.

Whites have done it to themselves. It ain’t pretty.

Again, Ghost, Jmo.

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

What about Jews?

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

Ghost the white people are numerically superior. They are supposedly intelligence superior but look what they’ve (we’ve) sat back and allowed to happen.

Are there outside, big money and media forces at work, well, hell yeah there are and that’ll never change.

Jmo, Ghost but the white people in America and elsewhere are right on the tipping point of total obscurity and WE let it happen.

Again, Jmo.
Yer not completely wrong...but don't give these stone age quasi-humanoids any quarter. They're exactly what I just said they are.

White people have all the evidence they need to see this very thing you say right in front of them- but - white people choose to look away and ignore it at their direct peril and we are where we are for the sake of being politically correct by the white masses.

Again, Ghost, Jmo.
Yeah you ain't wrong, apologies.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by DeadHead

What about Jews?

What about them.

Did the Jews or the blacks or the south of the border types cause white people to sit on their asses and give it away starting at the local level which is where it was lost by white apathy?

Did any of the 3 ethnicities “cause” the white people to wallow in white guilt by holding a gun to their heads?

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

What about Jews?

What about them.

Did the Jews or the blacks or the south of the border types cause white people to sit on their asses and give it away starting at the local level which is where it was lost by white apathy?

Did any of the 3 ethnicities “cause” the white people to wallow in white guilt by holding a gun to their heads?
Shut up toot nobody thinks you're smart.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

Again, Jmo.

Again, Ghost, Jmo.
Yeah you ain't wrong, apologies.

Por nada, Ghost, we’re good and you ain’t wrong either. Lotsa scchitt at work out there. We sleep, they never do. We fight skirmishes and they’re fighting a war relentlessly.

People of all persuasions simply refuse to see it.

IC B3

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

What about Jews?

What about them.

"causation" is a slippery slope. Imagine having 100% of the media under the control of leftist Norwegians. Do you think they'd have been able to influence society at large? Thing is, Norwegians aren't a psychotic tribe that attempt to destroy the very civilization that brought them success. Jews are largely insane.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
these negro posts are just too............

funny

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
^^^
Anyone who denies who controls the media and most international banking is,,,uhh,,blind.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
^^^
Anyone who denies who controls the media and most international banking is,,,uhh,,blind.
It's a Jew world. I can't do anything about that.

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
That was funny

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

What about Jews?

What about them.

Are you still a Jew?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Reason the south border is open is because a good portion of the latinos will work most any job.

A good portion of the black won't, will beg handouts, live off entitlements, scam.

I believe some of our political leadership recognize this, thus the tolerance of illegal immigration.

Last summer watched neighbor house get a new roof. Tear off/paper/shingle. Hot out. Latino crew, worked in rotation until done.

GOA
O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
I had a pretty good week. Except for Wednesday. That day was hell. ALL DAY. Got a finger smashed, lost a toenail, and had someone try to scam me saying I hit them with the truck. Blacks were involved in all three incidents. Anecdotal, but three incidents in one day, worst dy in a long time, and all the trouble was cause by niqqers. <sarc>I was shocked…<sarc>

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Mr_TooDogs
Reason the south border is open is because a good portion of the latinos will work most any job.

A good portion of the black won't, will beg handouts, live off entitlements, scam.

I believe some of our political leadership recognize this, thus the tolerance of illegal immigration.

Last summer watched neighbor house get a new roof. Tear off/paper/shingle. Hot out. Latino crew, worked in rotation until done.

Go to about any Home Depot or Lowes and see what’s hanging around the parking lots.

It ain’t lot lizards.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

79 members (10gaugemag, 808outdoors, 257robertsimp, 99Ozarks, 7mm_Loco, 10 invisible), 1,163 guests, and 717 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,868
Posts18,478,685
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.