Print Thread
Hop To
Page 105 of 619 1 2 103 104 105 106 107 618 619
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Lol “promote non-violence and truth”... you think you can say whatever, huh. Y’old gaslighter. smile

Giullianni and Eastman subpoena’d in Georgia. You probably think I want Garland to induct Trump. I do not. I want him to indict every other seditious SOB under Trump, to hopefully give such folks pause in the future before going full-retard the way they all did in their attempts to subvert democracy and steal the election. But a federal indictment of Trump just plays into his martyr crap. He DESERVES it, mind you. But being indicted by a Georgia prosecutor would be perfect. He committed multiple crimes trying to subvert the election in the fine state of Georgia. Suits me to have Georgia spank his entitled, spoiled-toddler butt.

The (Georgia Grand) jury believes Giuliani “possesses unique knowledge concerning communications between himself, former President Trump, the Trump Campaign, and other known and unknown individuals involved in the multi-state, coordinated efforts to influence the results of the November 2020 election in Georgia and elsewhere,” according to the subpoena.

Here’s a hint for you, Friend Jaguar. Grand Juries are made up of plain ol’ citizens. Real Americans, one might say. wink

We’ll see. Like many rich, spoiled, entitled elites Trump has a history of evading consequences that Real Americans cannot. But you are comically wrong about Cassidy Hutchinson, and you’ll live to eat your words on that one. She’s the keystone. She opens the door to Cipallone, And that opens the door to everyone else. The rats will be abandoning the sinking SS Trump, I mean more than they already are, of course. Bigly and soonly.
That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles, and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness… it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security. -Thomas Jefferson

So Jefferson specifically said to do so in the time of need. The January 6th people felt it was time. When it IS time, 100% of people won't agree so, but that doesn't mean it isn't time.

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Amen.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
And they met in the morning of that blessed day, iirc at 7:30 AM. The temperature was 74.5 degrees. They had the high windows pulled closed to keep any prying ears from hearing the discussions and decisions that would push Gods gift and plans for those created in His image, forward, freedom of men created with His Spirit, to rule the land and oversee their government. A plan blessed and guided by God Almighty Himself, as were the words men wrote for Him in His Holy Bible, His message to us.

The temperature would soar over 90 that day and be miserable hot in that room, having only a few small holes drilled through the upper window frames go allow entrance and egress of what air a hint of breeze provided.

It having been a wet spring the horsefles were in a abundance and all through the day the only sound surpassing the arguments for a document meant to be a light and a hope and a guide for the world and its humanity were the loud slaps of men killing a horse fly on their neck or leg. Silk leggings were no hindrance to them.

Last edited by jaguartx; 07/05/22.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

What a difference we see from them then, up against the gallows, to those Patriots among us on the Campfire, with our beloved USA up against the gallows along with us.

God will have mercy and bless America again if, as He said, we will only turn away from the world and back to Him.

Last edited by jaguartx; 07/05/22.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by BeardedGunsmith
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Lol “promote non-violence and truth”... you think you can say whatever, huh. Y’old gaslighter. smile

Giullianni and Eastman subpoena’d in Georgia. You probably think I want Garland to induct Trump. I do not. I want him to indict every other seditious SOB under Trump, to hopefully give such folks pause in the future before going full-retard the way they all did in their attempts to subvert democracy and steal the election. But a federal indictment of Trump just plays into his martyr crap. He DESERVES it, mind you. But being indicted by a Georgia prosecutor would be perfect. He committed multiple crimes trying to subvert the election in the fine state of Georgia. Suits me to have Georgia spank his entitled, spoiled-toddler butt.

The (Georgia Grand) jury believes Giuliani “possesses unique knowledge concerning communications between himself, former President Trump, the Trump Campaign, and other known and unknown individuals involved in the multi-state, coordinated efforts to influence the results of the November 2020 election in Georgia and elsewhere,” according to the subpoena.

Here’s a hint for you, Friend Jaguar. Grand Juries are made up of plain ol’ citizens. Real Americans, one might say. wink

We’ll see. Like many rich, spoiled, entitled elites Trump has a history of evading consequences that Real Americans cannot. But you are comically wrong about Cassidy Hutchinson, and you’ll live to eat your words on that one. She’s the keystone. She opens the door to Cipallone, And that opens the door to everyone else. The rats will be abandoning the sinking SS Trump, I mean more than they already are, of course. Bigly and soonly.
That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles, and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness… it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security. -Thomas Jefferson

So Jefferson specifically said to do so in the time of need. The January 6th people felt it was time. When it IS time, 100% of people won't agree so, but that doesn't mean it isn't time.

Fair enough. And who told them it was time? And from what position in the government?

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
I think this guy from 2000 Mules is starting to make some pukes nervous.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...n-tcf-center-election-night-ballot-dump/

Last edited by jaguartx; 07/06/22.

I Dindo Nuffin
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
The election was stolen and proven beyond any reasonable argument. The trouble is nobody in government is willing to challenge the fraud. It was the perfect storm. By having leftists in control of the election, SOS and legislature what could go wrong? This cannot be allowed to stand.

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
The times are changing. As Q said, the Old Guard is being removed.

Some in govt do care and are getting things done. The people are the power and they will show that this Nov and remove more of the old Guard.

The leaks in the dam are fixing to turn into a flood. The traitors in govt are being exposed and will be swept away.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by jaguartx
The times are changing. As Q said, the Old Guard is being removed.

Some in govt do care and are getting things done. The people are the power and they will show that this Nov and remove more of the old Guard.

This will go a long way in cleaning up the 2020 fraud.

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
It's going to spread.

As Trump gave us the clue after the stink started in Maricopa County, "I think this will grow and other states will join in" or words to that effect.

As Q said, "Its habbening". grin

I Dindo Nuffin
F
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
F
I follow Gregg Phillips on Truth Social. He has worked on election fraud around the world for many years. Smart guy and he is proving that Trump won bigly!

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Gee, does anyone have a clue as to who the heck could be leaking the crap out on the pukes.

I just couldn't hazard a guess, but I expect more and more schiett to leak out on Pedo Joe and Hunter.

Hunter? That strikes a bell. Hunters become the hunted? Humm. Patriots in control.

How long until the next crap hits the POS.

MAGA

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Fishnnut1
I follow Gregg Phillips on Truth Social. He has worked on election fraud around the world for many years. Smart guy and he is proving that Trump won bigly!

Yep, and it looks like hes also zeroing in on the Jan6 pipe bomber the FBY guys cant seem to find.

And the dots will be soon connected from Kilery, Soros and the DNC to the Mules.

And the clueless say nothing is being done.

As Q says, Trump and the Patriots have their playbook and are turning it on them.

Expect big crap to hit them just before November.

I Dindo Nuffin
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by Fishnnut1

Yep, and it looks like hes also zeroing in on the Jan6 pipe bomber the FBY guys cant seem to find.

And the dots will be soon connected from Kilery, Soros and the DNC to the Mules.

And the clueless say nothing is being done.

As Q says, Trump and the Patriots have their playbook and are turning it on them.

Expect big crap to hit them just before November.

Dude you are one crazy MOFO. Has one of your predictions for "something big" to happened ever happened? Wasn't Trump supposed to be back in the Whitehouse by now?

Seriously you need to seek mental help asap.

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
I thought he would be. I, not being perfect as you, am not perfect, never claimed to be, never will claim to be perfect and never will be perfect. So sue me.

Now I think he will be back by the end of Feb. New info. If Trump takes Bidets last 2 years, he can legally run for 4 more in 24.

Realize, as Kash Patel said, it will be in Trump Time.

Q never said WHEN Trump would be back.

When do you think he will be back.

Q says the traitors will pay and none will walk away and we will have a great new world.

What do you say?

Q and I both say it's going to be Biblical.

Your turn. grin

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Is Q asking Trump or is Q asking the Military? Or both?

I Dindo Nuffin
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
So the answer is never. Not one prediction has ever happened. Got it.

Cripes even a busted clock is right twice a day.

Seek help soon.

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Seems like a good time to trigger a few. wink

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 105 of 619 1 2 103 104 105 106 107 618 619

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

538 members (222Sako, 1badf350, 1_deuce, 12344mag, 1minute, 1Longbow, 49 invisible), 2,294 guests, and 1,204 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,026
Posts18,500,526
Members73,986
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.