Page 106 of 619 1 2 104 105 106 107 108 618 619
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Seems like a good time to trigger a few. wink

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Wouldn't all times be "biblical times" by definition?

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Remember when the drug addled moron and anti American Jeffo praised Pooteen?

Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Originally Posted by BeardedGunsmith
Lol “promote non-violence and truth”... you think you can say whatever, huh. Y’old gaslighter. smile

Giullianni and Eastman subpoena’d in Georgia. You probably think I want Garland to induct Trump. I do not. I want him to indict every other seditious SOB under Trump, to hopefully give such folks pause in the future before going full-retard the way they all did in their attempts to subvert democracy and steal the election. But a federal indictment of Trump just plays into his martyr crap. He DESERVES it, mind you. But being indicted by a Georgia prosecutor would be perfect. He committed multiple crimes trying to subvert the election in the fine state of Georgia. Suits me to have Georgia spank his entitled, spoiled-toddler butt.

The (Georgia Grand) jury believes Giuliani “possesses unique knowledge concerning communications between himself, former President Trump, the Trump Campaign, and other known and unknown individuals involved in the multi-state, coordinated efforts to influence the results of the November 2020 election in Georgia and elsewhere,” according to the subpoena.

Here’s a hint for you, Friend Jaguar. Grand Juries are made up of plain ol’ citizens. Real Americans, one might say. wink

We’ll see. Like many rich, spoiled, entitled elites Trump has a history of evading consequences that Real Americans cannot. But you are comically wrong about Cassidy Hutchinson, and you’ll live to eat your words on that one. She’s the keystone. She opens the door to Cipallone, And that opens the door to everyone else. The rats will be abandoning the sinking SS Trump, I mean more than they already are, of course. Bigly and soonly.
That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles, and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness… it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security. -Thomas Jefferson

So Jefferson specifically said to do so in the time of need. The January 6th people felt it was time. When it IS time, 100% of people won't agree so, but that doesn't mean it isn't time.

Fair enough. And who told them it was time? And from what position in the government?

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Whoa, say it ain't so. Oh yeah, there was a time all the dimocommies in the US sucked up to the commie world leaders.

They dropped Putin when it started becoming apparent he was a Nationalist and not following the NWO plan.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
DMc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Good work Jag. Keep it coming.

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Whoa, say it ain't so. Oh yeah, there was a time all the dimocommies in the US sucked up to the commie world leaders.

They dropped Putin when it started becoming apparent he was a Nationalist and not following the NWO plan.

They didn't "drop" Putin...just got you to believe in him.

Psyops...it's a thing.

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I thought he would be. I, not being perfect as you, am not perfect, never claimed to be, never will claim to be perfect and never will be perfect. So sue me.

Now I think he will be back by the end of Feb. New info. If Trump takes Bidets last 2 years, he can legally run for 4 more in 24.

Realize, as Kash Patel said, it will be in Trump Time.

Q never said WHEN Trump would be back.

When do you think he will be back.

Q says the traitors will pay and none will walk away and we will have a great new world.

What do you say?

Q and I both say it's going to be Biblical.

Your turn. grin

Given your, shall we say, “lack of perfection” when it comes to predictions I think it’s safe to say Trump will not be back by the end of February. Wanna bet? Hmm, better check with Hatari. Hatari, are you ready to back the welcher again? Laffin!

So yeah, Friend Jaguar, you are a welcher who’s predictions, frankly, suck. Now ME, on the other hand.... I am on a prediction ROLL! Boom.

Pat Cipollone, who served as Donald Trump's White House counsel, is expected to testify behind closed doors on Friday with the House committee investigating the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the Capitol, a person familiar with the situation said Wednesday.

The interview with Cipollone will be transcribed and videotaped, according to a person familiar with the matter.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna36901

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
If you don’t understand that this is a Very Big Deal, then your dot-connector is busted. I mean, clearly it IS, that’s not news, but still. It bears repeating.

Friend Jaguar, these folks coming forward and testifying under oath, in front of God and everybody, are not Democrats. They aren’t even RINO’s. Or (scary horror movie announcer voice) The Deep State.

These folks were high-level, fully invested, in-the-room, MAGA.

Let that sink in a minute.

I told you so. I did! It’s about to get much, much worse. Ever seen the phenomenon when a criminal enterprise cracks and the rats go scurrying to protect themselves, leaving just the Big Cheese standing alone? Well get out your popcorn, numbnuts. It’s happening. Just like I predicted.

My DOG. 😂

Trump will announce for 2024 soon. It’s already a flop. He’s got the stank on him.

LOL

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Sorry Jell0. You were right. I should have listened to Carrie Hutchison.

That asswhole Trump did take control of the Beastmobile. And he cant drive worth a crap.

Here's where he ended up at.

Last edited by jaguartx; 07/06/22.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Dayom, Jell0, you had me convinced to vote dimocrap until i saw your girl do that.

You had finally convinced me you and yer buds knew where it was at, but dayom, all I ask is that you explain this to an old piss.

A peodophile pusher put in charge by Pedo Joe?

And these friends of you and the DNC leads me to question your sanity.

Last edited by jaguartx; 07/06/22.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Come on Jell0, you have several of us ready to flip after that goofy Trump Beastmobile trip.

All we ask is a little explanation. Come on, we know with your genius IQ its something that you can do.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Uh.... sure? crazy

Whatever did or did not happen in The Beast on J6 is just a small part of a much bigger story. I encourage you to engage with reality ASAP to get a sense of that much bigger story. Or, not. 😂 Either way, reality gonna slap you upside the head like a big stinky old fish.

Trump knew he lost. He lied. He incited. You and a whole bunch of other morons went full-retard. Now comes consequences. So sad!

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Hey, if you’re actually willing to put some money where your mouth is, I have an idea of how to do that. Obviously, I don’t trust you to honor a bet. But I trust Hatari to be a broker of one! Here’s the idea: I’ll bet you, say, $300 that you’re wrong about Trump being back in office by February 2023 as you said up above. We both send Hatari $300 in the form of a postal money order- not a personal check. (See: don’t trust you, above, lol) When the bet is decided, Hatari sends the winner both money orders.

We could go bigger if you want, but I hate just tying up too much cash in non-performing limbo like that. But, if you want bigger, I’d go there, to a point. I’ll take your money <g>. But it will be REAL MONEY, sent to Hatari, not honor-based like your last bet, for obvious reasons.

Obviously, this is just a rough proposal, we’d have to iron out details, and Hatari would have to be willing, but that‘s the gist of my idea. Interested?

If you believe what you spout, it’s the easiest money you’ll ever make...........

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Lets see if Jag can connect the dots between Jeffo and Hatari by putting his money where his mouth is.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
jeffo, I know drug addiction is terrible and rots your brain, but you still have to pay up for your Trump Russian collusion lies the past 5 years

Hey, if you’re actually willing to put some money where your mouth is, I have an idea of how to do that. Obviously, I don’t trust you to honor a bet. But I trust Hatari to be a broker of one! Here’s the idea: I’ll bet you, say, $300 that you’re wrong about Trump being back in office by February 2023 as you said up above. We both send Hatari $300 in the form of a postal money order- not a personal check. (See: don’t trust you, above, lol) When the bet is decided, Hatari sends the winner both money orders.

We could go bigger if you want, but I hate just tying up too much cash in non-performing limbo like that. But, if you want bigger, I’d go there, to a point. I’ll take your money <g>. But it will be REAL MONEY, sent to Hatari, not honor-based like your last bet, for obvious reasons.

Obviously, this is just a rough proposal, we’d have to iron out details, and Hatari would have to be willing, but that‘s the gist of my idea. Interested?

If you believe what you spout, it’s the easiest money you’ll ever make...........

Last edited by ribka; 07/07/22.
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Here is your patriot, Jell0, and he is no hero, at least of the US anyway. Trying to help you connect the dots.

He is sending oil to Chyna and lifting Tariffs on them. Gee, I wonder what Chyna has on him and Hunter that Pedo Joe doesnt want leaked out.

If Trump did what Biteme is doing you would be raising hell about him being in Xi's back pocket. We know that Jell0, and we know you dont have the balls to tell the truth and own up to it.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by losttrail60
Lets see if Jag can connect the dots between Jeffo and Hatari by putting his money where his mouth is.

No wonder you lost the trail. You're stupid as hell. If you think Dr Jeff would cash my check you're more stupid than your corksucker bud, Jell0.

Tff.

I Dindo Nuffin
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L

No wonder you lost the trail. You're stupid as hell. If you think Dr Jeff would cash my check you're more stupid than your corksucker bud, Jell0.

Tff.

So waffling on yet another bet, got it. Deadbeat

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
You and your corksucking buds are holding on for this coming swing and miss, being too stupid to understand why this testament will be behind closed doors just as Rudy Giuliani's was. They dont want the truth getting out which he is going to say. They only want their story to get out and not the truth.

Will it work, Whiney Coyote?

Beep, beep. You're fulla sheet.

grin

Last edited by jaguartx; 07/07/22.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J

Tff.

So waffling on yet another bet, got it. Deadbeat

So what's the other debt you claim that wasnt paid?

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 106 of 619 1 2 104 105 106 107 108 618 619

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

439 members (160user, 1badf350, 17CalFan, 1Longbow, 2500HD, 1lesfox, 38 invisible), 2,090 guests, and 1,109 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,090
Posts18,501,862
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.