Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 107 of 619 1 2 105 106 107 108 109 618 619
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I’m not a Dr..... That’s something we have in common, Friend Jag. Zing! Lol

To the contrary I’d be thrilled to cash your check...? Not sure what you mean. If you mean you think you’d win the bet, then let’s do it! Pending finalizing mutually agreed-upon details, and Hatari’s participation as middleman, I can get the PMO in the mail today.

We don’t have to make a big deal out of this. I’m just offering you an opportunity to, y’know, demonstrate that you believe the ridiculous bullshït you subject us to on the daily.

Do you?

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by losttrail60
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by losttrail60
Lets see if Jag can connect the dots between Jeffo and Hatari by putting his money where his mouth is.

No wonder you lost the trail. You're stupid as hell. If you think Dr Jeff would cash my check you're more stupid than your corksucker bud, Jell0.

Tff.

So waffling on yet another bet, got it. Deadbeat

Buzzh. I remember when you stated that all ar type rifle should be outlawed and confiscated in America. I love your new sock puppet

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Here is your patriot, Jell0, and he is no hero, at least of the US anyway. Trying to help you connect the dots.

He is sending oil to Chyna and lifting Tariffs on them. Gee, I wonder what Chyna has on him and Hunter that Pedo Joe doesnt want leaked out.

If Trump did what Biteme is doing you would be raising hell about him being in Xi's back pocket. We know that Jell0, and we know you dont have the balls to tell the truth and own up to it.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Two comments. First, it was just a few days ago YOU said Xi was our ally. crazy Did you forget? Did you lose track of where your firehose of crazy was pointed? LOL Second, I have a documented history here as far as my take on Trump’s tariffs. I’m a professional metalworker, remember? My costs went up literally the day Trump imposed the metal tariffs. We the people are who pays those tariffs, which I explained in great detail back then, and am not interested in tapping into my phone this morning. Search it up. Look at the date range of my posts right after Trump imposed those tariffs. It’s there.

If these are other tariffs, I’ll reserve judgement until I have a better understanding of the details. You should try that sometime, Friend Jaguar.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
He is, and hes blackmailing Bidet into doing this so dumbfuks can see what a POS Bidet is

He is going to help turn the people against the left and destroy the DNC.

I didnt say I was pissed Bidet is doing this. I love it. The DNC and NWO are being destroyed.

Too bad you're too stupid to connect the dots.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Hey JeffZERO,
hate to break this to ya but there are other people named 'Jeff', excluding the 'ZERO' part of course.

FJB & FJT
IC B2

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Well the UK has had a whole bunch of Parliament resign and Boris Johnson just announced that he would stay in place until he helped find his replacement.

I sure wish that it would start here very soon and Piglozy and all the rest would start stepping down.

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Jell0, I love these headlines and that Xi is working to destroy the NWO and your precious DNC.

When Trump comes back the border will be closed and your cheap drug supply will dry up.

Maybe you wont die along with 300/day of your American druggie brothers by then and will come up for air.

Last edited by jaguartx; 07/07/22.

I Dindo Nuffin
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Connect the Dots Jell0.

Q said, "Never interfere with the enemy when they are destroying themselves".

You're seeing Bidet, Piglosi, Cheney and the J6 Committee destroy the DNC.

TFF

Here's a clue. And this was a week ago. The next poll will be worse.

https://nypost.com/2022/06/30/democrats-republicans-alike-say-us-moving-in-wrong-direction-poll/

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Jeff, what's wrong with betting for Bullets now, are you tired of getting things you can't open?

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
It’s too bad you are untrustworthy; I’d be thrilled to bet you that Trump never holds elected office of any kind again. But I’m not tying up cash money in Hatari “escrow” that long, and I think it’s been amply demonstrated that an honor-based bet with you is foolish. But if you believe your own crazy, my above offer RE: Trump/February is legit. Easy money, my dog. You should take it, don’t you think?

Please, tell us more about how China is our ally. By “us” I mean Real Americans.... I can see why China is a Qtard ally, same reason as Russia: because you Qtards are literally enemies of America. So it follows that Real America’s enemies, are your friends.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Well, looks like things are proceeding nicely as Q said it would. Looks like a Scare event is coming.

I wonder how the folks are going to like the NWO and Bidet and the DNC bringing us to the brink of nuclear annihilation? My guess would be, not much. shocked

https://nypost.com/2022/07/06/russia-threatens-us-over-potential-ukraine-war-crime-tribunal/

Last edited by jaguartx; 07/07/22.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Oh, here it is. Maybe Q has a clue.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Raeford
Hey JeffZERO,
hate to break this to ya but there are other people named 'Jeff', excluding the 'ZERO' part of course.

Uh.... ok? confused

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The spread of (election fraud) lies has left many historians and political scientists anxious about the future of American democracy. There is no shortage of subjects on which Democrats and Republicans can reasonably — even passionately or angrily — disagree: How much should the country restrict abortion? What about gun use? Or immigration? How high should taxes or government benefits be?

All those issues are valid matters of debate in a democracy. When one side loses a struggle, it can look for ways to regroup and win the next one.

But a concerted campaign to delegitimize political opponents — through falsehoods and without much of an attempt at logical argument — is something quite different. It’s an attempt not to win a democratic contest but to avoid one.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
The spread of (election fraud) lies has left many historians and political scientists anxious about the future of American democracy. There is no shortage of subjects on which Democrats and Republicans can reasonably — even passionately or angrily — disagree: How much should the country restrict abortion? What about gun use? Or immigration? How high should taxes or government benefits be?

All those issues are valid matters of debate in a democracy. When one side loses a struggle, it can look for ways to regroup and win the next one.

But a concerted campaign to delegitimize political opponents — through falsehoods and without much of an attempt at logical argument — is something quite different. It’s an attempt not to win a democratic contest but to avoid one.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Jeff, what's wrong with betting for Bullets now, are you tired of getting things you can't open?

Good one. The clown boy Jeff injured himself opening a simple box

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Jag,

Predict one thing. Q or otherwise, I'll be waiting...

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
It’s too bad you are untrustworthy; I’d be thrilled to bet you that Trump never holds elected office of any kind again. But I’m not tying up cash money in Hatari “escrow” that long, and I think it’s been amply demonstrated that an honor-based bet with you is foolish. But if you believe your own crazy, my above offer RE: Trump/February is legit. Easy money, my dog. You should take it, don’t you think?

Please, tell us more about how China is our ally. By “us” I mean Real Americans.... I can see why China is a Qtard ally, same reason as Russia: because you Qtards are literally enemies of America. So it follows that Real America’s enemies, are your friends.

Explaining something to you is like telling a pig to stay out of the mud...

Page 107 of 619 1 2 105 106 107 108 109 618 619

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

557 members (1beaver_shooter, 1minute, 007FJ, 10Glocks, 1badf350, 219 Wasp, 50 invisible), 2,317 guests, and 1,194 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,034
Posts18,500,639
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.