Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
We are NOT allowed to believe "scientists" around this place.

You should know that by now.

It has to be real just because "scientists" are dismissing it as a hoax. wink

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by auk1124
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]

This was my first thought....the zookeeper, not the gorilla.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Valsdad
We are NOT allowed to believe "scientists" around this place.

You should know that by now.

It has to be real just because "scientists" are dismissing it as a hoax. wink

OOOOOPPPSS... blush

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Wow! He is likely the first in his family to have an opposable thumb.

I am always looking for factory wood stocks!
IC B2

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Here comes that Bigfoot rape story again.

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
The last sighting I heard about was in the vicinity of the tavern in Tensed, Idaho. This was, apparently, a female. The report was a little confused and there was the possibility that alcohol played a part. One guy claimed his friend not only saw her but took her home with him and did not recognize her as a sasquatch until the next morning. He said his friend was reluctant to speak about the encounter. Anyone who has spent much time in the Tensed area may have sighted potential bigfoot candidates as well. GD

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by Squidge
https://anomalien.com/breaking-news-well-known-wildlife-presenter-announces-bigfoot-skull-discovery/

[Linked Image from anomalien.com]

Wildlife presenter Coyote Peterson is claiming to have discovered the skull of a non-human primate in British Columbia, Canada.

Peterson is well known for his animated presentation style and captivating wildlife films, but he is not often associated with publishing material or making claims about cryptozoological creatures.

However, he recently stated in a note posted on his Facebook page that he found a huge skull of an unidentified being in British Columbia and he has photos to prove it.“

Leaking pics here before they are taken down and before government/official try to cease our footage,” he wrote. “Found a large primate skull in British Columbia – filmed it, cut the footage, releasing on @bravewilderness this weekend.

“Have kept this secret for several weeks… YES I have the skull, smuggled it thru customs and TSA and its currently in a secure location awaiting primatologist review.

“We thought it was a bear skull when we found it, I can 100% guarantee it is not. The skull was found partially buried under ground in deep back forest ravine after a massive storm in the Pac Northwest where clearly a bunch of trees and earth were disturbed. I’m sure these pics will be taken down… as will probably the video by government or state park officials… but the skull is safe.”

Whatever the case, when the footage is released over the weekend, we should learn more.

https://www.singularfortean.com/new...-found-bigfoot-skull-in-british-columbia
Nope. That's got to be my ex mother in law!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MarkWV
Here comes that Bigfoot rape story again.

Where have you been hiding

"The Sasquatch Cometh
ABOMINABLE SNOWMEN
By Richard Shepro
March 26, 1974
LUMBERJACKS are known for telling tall tales, mostly about themselves. Every logging camp has its own exaggerations: Ask around about a local Paul Bunyan at some lumberjack bar in southwestern Canada and you'll be told a few tongue-in-cheek stories. Even when they're drinking, the big men with the big-checked flannel shirts know pretty much where the truth stops and the fables begin. Nobody believes in The Blue Ox. Yet a lot of lumberjacks will swear by the existence of a giant humanoid standing close to ten feet tall and weighing up to 1000 pounds, called "Bigfoot" in California and the Pacific Northwest and "Sasquatch" in British Columbia.

A circle of locals sitting in a bar is hardly an unimpeachable source, but broader opinion at times supports the Sasquatch story. Some anthropologists and zoologists, too, believe a Bigfoot or Abominable Snowman may exist in the coastal mountains. Eyewitness reports and folk-legends are supported by footprints and fossil evidence as well as by less-convincing alleged hair and alleged feces. Bigfoot is big business as well. Magazines such as True and Argosy run frequent articles; Willow Creek, Calif., holds a Bigfoot carnival every year during which the townspeople put Bigfoot footprints on the sidewalk and sell Bigfoot ashtrays.

In 1961, a young woman claimed to have been raped near Bemidji, Minn., by the iceman, a Bigfoot-like creature, and at least one tabloid screamed, "I Was Raped by the Abominable Snowman." A Canadian logger waited until 1957 before claiming he had been carried off to the home of a Sasquatch in 1924. Though still in his sleeping bag when he arrived, his report suggests, he soon adjusted to life as captive of a Sasquatch family of four. He said he escaped after a week"

https://www.thecrimson.com/article/...%20woman,of%20a%20Sasquatch%20in%201924.

Last edited by Stormin_Norman; 07/08/22.

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
It's unusual to post a photo of the victim. They aren't respecting his privacy. What did the zookeeper look like?

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Bigfoot is big business as well
And there's the whole story.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
After seeing all the pics, I'm convinced Bigfoot wears Crocs!

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Dr. Jeffery Meldrum, Professor of Anthropology at Idaho State University said today that he's 100% sure it's a gorilla skull.

Ron

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
Orwell
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Has Patrick Ewing been seen in public lately?

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
So let me see if I get this right, zoo keeper gets caught on Video giving a sedated male gorilla a blow job. Per YouTube, the sedated gorilla woke up and bitch slapped him.

Thanks, Billy
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Injuns step up to claim it as a long-lost ancestor to keep scientists from examining it in 3...2...1

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Dude's full of chit even looks like a moron attention whore.

Coyotes shot no waiting.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by greydog
The last sighting I heard about was in the vicinity of the tavern in Tensed, Idaho. This was, apparently, a female. The report was a little confused and there was the possibility that alcohol played a part. One guy claimed his friend not only saw her but took her home with him and did not recognize her as a sasquatch until the next morning. He said his friend was reluctant to speak about the encounter. Anyone who has spent much time in the Tensed area may have sighted potential bigfoot candidates as well. GD

I heard about that.

She turned out to be the wife of a Basque sheepherder.
whistle

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by luv2safari
Originally Posted by greydog

I heard about that.

She turned out to be the wife of a Basque sheepherder.
whistle
In Tensed she just might be the Mayor too.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

That’s a melanistic version of Shrek. ….yer a good donkey.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

574 members (12344mag, 1234, 06hunter59, 17CalFan, 10Glocks, 10ring1, 54 invisible), 2,224 guests, and 1,237 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,767
Posts18,495,660
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.