Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Now what happens to Twitter's BOD, who collectively owned 77 shares, who lied to the SEC in their previous BS reports.

Ya think their shareholders will sue the pukes?

The fuggers forgot, the Honey Badger hits back 10 X harder.

I think they are going to pay out the ass for blocking the Don.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by jaguartx; 07/08/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB4

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
This is the functional equivalent of shrugging and turning to leave when you're haggling with a Mexican shop operating out of a storage unit. Twitter will blink. Musk will get his deal at a good discount.

Be not weary in well doing.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Geno67
That <5% spam bot claim was not true according to Elon's investigation. He is not going to pay. May get it at a greatly reduced price though.

I'm not so sure he even wants it.

Bots are worse than fake or duplicate users. Bots are an operational liability. The platform has become a cesspool and needs a massive overhaul.

At this point TWTR is trading at $36. The deal with Musk had him paying $54.

If the market believes that upwards of 20% of twitter's users are bots and that Musk is really out and justifiably so, watch the stock price drop to the low twenties.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Yep, and who said 4 years ago Facebook and Twitter would go under, into receivership OR become public Utilities?

Dont tell me I have to go back and dig up and post the Q drop that said that again, Remey. wink

That Q is such a funny larp. grin

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Oh damn! 😂

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Good background read for those interested,

"The only way Twitter, with 217 million users, could exist as a viable platform is if they had access to tech systems of incredible scale and performance, and those systems were essentially free or very cheap. The only entity that could possibly provide that level of capacity and scale is the United States Government – combined with a bottomless bank account. A public-private partnership.

If my hunch is correct, Elon Musk is poised to expose the well-kept secret that most social media platforms are operating on U.S. government tech infrastructure and indirect subsidy. Let that sink in.

The U.S. technology system, the assembled massive system of connected databases and server networks, is the operating infrastructure that offsets the cost of Twitter to run their own servers and database. The backbone of Twitter is the United States government."

Last edited by Morewood; 07/08/22.
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Somewhat Germaine to the subject,

I heard Clay Travis comment to Jesse Waters that Musk will go through with the purchase though at a lower price. Travis based that on Musk not "pulling out" at any other occasion.

Musk has 9 kids I believe...😆

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Morewood
Good background read for those interested,

"The only way Twitter, with 217 million users, could exist as a viable platform is if they had access to tech systems of incredible scale and performance, and those systems were essentially free or very cheap. The only entity that could possibly provide that level of capacity and scale is the United States Government – combined with a bottomless bank account. A public-private partnership.

If my hunch is correct, Elon Musk is poised to expose the well-kept secret that most social media platforms are operating on U.S. government tech infrastructure and indirect subsidy. Let that sink in.

The U.S. technology system, the assembled massive system of connected databases and server networks, is the operating infrastructure that offsets the cost of Twitter to run their own servers and database. The backbone of Twitter is the United States government."

Great info and post.
Great.

Like the DODs Darfa set up Zuckerberg with Facebook and Dell with the computers, etc.

Last edited by jaguartx; 07/08/22.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If someone can give a short answer that a high school graduate can understand, what is the original purpose of these fake accounts? Is it what I suspect here on the 24HCF where one person answers himself with 2 or more operating names?

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Hastings
If someone can give a short answer that a high school graduate can understand, what is the original purpose of these fake accounts? Is it what I suspect here on the 24HCF where one person answers himself with 2 or more operating names?

Well then, it's not what you expect.

It's the same as the 50% of Bidet followers that are Bots. It's to make schietty sows ears look like silk purses.

I Dindo Nuffin
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T

It's the same as the 50% of Bidet followers that are Bots. It's to make schietty sows ears look like silk purses.
Also to deceive advertisers. They are paying to reach so many millions of viewers. Now that millions of accounts are fake, they are being defrauded. Straight up fraud.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

3-7-77
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Not a law dog but i believe he gets out without paying.

They have hid and lied about their operation since he tendered an offer.

They did not have a good faith effort.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Musk is losing his shirt to destroy Twitter. He already paid about 9 billion dollars for the shares he already owns. He’s going to lose much if not all of that investment. The stockholders will sue and the advertisers will sue. I don’t see Twitter surviving this. The shell that’s left will be sold off for pennies. Facebook is another social media company with huge liabilities from bots and advertising.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
Musk is losing his shirt to destroy Twitter. He already paid about 9 billion dollars for the shares he already owns. He’s going to lose much if not all of that investment. The stockholders will sue and the advertisers will sue. I don’t see Twitter surviving this. The shell that’s left will be sold off for pennies. Facebook is another social media company with huge liabilities from bots and advertising.

I wouldn’t say Elon is losing his shirt. He’s worth another couple hundred billion, so he should be fine. Your point is valid though. He is making a big investment; one I would argue on our behalf!

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Timbermaster

Also to deceive advertisers. They are paying to reach so many millions of viewers. Now that millions of accounts are fake, they are being defrauded. Straight up fraud.

Probably shouldn't come as much of a surprise to many as to how common fake accounts and "padding" view counts is on internet entities when number of members/followers and especially viewing activity results in increased number of advertisers = more advertising $$$...

I've watched view counts jump 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 views with each mouse click.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Fun to watch. I’m certain Mysk is way smarter than Parag Agrawal.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Musk will get Twitter for ~27B prior to Labor Day.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by ironbender
Fun to watch. I’m certain Mysk is way smarter than Parag Agrawal.

This. And hes going to put the screws to him.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by plainsman456
Not a law dog but i believe he gets out without paying.

They have hid and lied about their operation since he tendered an offer.

They did not have a good faith effort.

Maybe he didnt like how they treated a Patriot and decided to slam them in a trap knowing he could destroy them for lying in their SEC filings.

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

85 members (300_savage, 3dtestify, 1_deuce, 10gaugemag, 808outdoors, 44automag, 12 invisible), 1,204 guests, and 846 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,994
Posts18,481,132
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.