Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
T
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
I will vote for Trump if he is the nominee
He has a lot of baggage.

But-- does anyone really think the left will give up easily because of the Red Wave?
Hell no!
They stole the last one, they will steal this one too. And nothing will be done!

We are well and truly Effed

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by Morewood
If Trump runs in 2024 DeSantis will wait 4 years.

I'd vote for Trump, of course, if he got the nomination.

But, deep down I think he's done enough. Woke people up.

This šŸ‘† I would proudly vote for him again but with the toxicity of the Donald we canā€™t take a chance on losing this one. Iā€™m still not sure with the cheating that we can ever win another one.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Retard genes are strong in this thread
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
The more of this thread I've read, the more I realize how [bleep] conservatives are. This country is screwed.
Way too many mouth breathers in the GOP !

ā€˜TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZEā€™

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all comingā€¦

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

Iā€™m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by luv2safari
Tim Scott is an OK politician, but the ticket would be to south and southeast oriented to pull in the rest of the country.

Let's be honest, who has ever made up their mind on a ticket over the Vice President? Answer is too few to count. Harris didn't make the difference for Biden, Pence wasn't the factor for Trump, Biden sure didn't help Obama, who voted for Dick Cheney during the W years? Al Gore? Dan Quale?

See my point?

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Tracker
Online Shocked
Campfire Tracker
Most any of the GOP would make a good VP but selecting someone from a swing state would be a sound political strategy. Accordingly, Tim Scott would fit the position well. He can show the rest of the world that not all blacks are incompetent, bumbling buffoon's.

But as an extra bonus, I would like to see Trey Gowdy as the AG just so that he can oversee all the investigations into the FBI, CIA, Bidens, Pelosi, Schiff, Schumer, Nadler, Green, Waters etc, etc. That would be TV worth watching. Talk about draining the Swamp; he's the man who could do it.

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
IC B2

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by slumlord
Ok i say Pam Bondi

throw an unk out there

Iā€™d go pheasant hunting with her. Just tossin that out there.

Florida resident, not eligible for VP with DeSantis

And these zombies line up and eat from the mediaā€™s trough

Cowards CANNOT be free. Nor should they be.

~MolɔĢ€Ėn LabĆ© SkĆ½la~
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by TBREW401
He has a lot of baggage.

But-- does anyone really think the left will give up easily because of the Red Wave?
Hell no!
They stole the last one, they will steal this one too. And nothing will be done!

Baggage? Horseschit..

You've been watching too much CNN/MSDNC.

Never any examples. Just lies. And until they're held accountable, they'll continue to get away with it.

He has done NOTHING ILLEGAL. GET THE COMMIE BASTARDS AND THEIR LIES OUT OF YOUR HEAD.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by STRSWilson
Most any of the GOP would make a good VP but selecting someone from a swing state would be a sound political strategy. Accordingly, Tim Scott would fit the position well. He can show the rest of the world that not all blacks are incompetent, bumbling buffoon's.

But as an extra bonus, I would like to see Trey Gowdy as the AG just so that he can oversee all the investigations into the FBI, CIA, Bidens, Pelosi, Schiff, Schumer, Nadler, Green, Waters etc, etc. That would be TV worth watching. Talk about draining the Swamp; he's the man who could do it.

1- I'd take Ben Carson over Tim Scott any day.
2- Trey Gowdy??? Please. That useless yakker did NOTHING as a Representative in Congress with all the time in the world. All he'd do as AG is the SAME THING. Screw Mr. New Doo Trey Gowdy. Might as well put Paul Ryan in there as AG.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
T
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
I do not believe CNN or any other BS about Trump.

They never stopped trying to vilify him, and they will continue.

It will be a 24-7 distraction from the real issues.

That is what I meant by baggage.
Lighten up.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by local_dirt
He has a lot of baggage.

Hell no!

Baggage? Horseschit..

Never any examples. Just lies. And until they're held accountable, they'll continue to get away with it.

He has done NOTHING ILLEGAL. GET THE COMMIE BASTARDS AND THEIR LIES OUT OF YOUR HEAD.

What Trump started needs to become a movement with other patriots following suit.

It needs to be larger than just one man.

If we stake our destiny on just one man, we are doomed.

We desperately need a whole bunch of "Trumps".

MolɔĢ€Ėn LabĆ© SkĆ½la!
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Jim Jordan

dave

[Linked Image]

Only accurate rifles are interesting.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
He has a lot of baggage.

Hell no!

Baggage? Horseschit..

What Trump started needs to become a movement with other patriots following suit.

It needs to be larger than just one man.

If we stake our destiny on just one man, we are doomed.

We desperately need a whole bunch of "Trumps".

I agree, Barry. We need a LOT MORE PATRIOTS. NOT WINDBAG RINOS LIKE MCCONNELL AND LIZZY GRAHAM.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I agree, Barry. We need a LOT MORE PATRIOTS. NOT WINDBAG RINOS LIKE MCCONNELL AND LIZZY GRAHAM.

It's amazing to see just how many RINOs have been mentioned in this thread alone as being potential VP's... frown

The only way to stop that chit is to stop supporting them.

Some here need to wake the fugg up.

MolɔĢ€Ėn LabĆ© SkĆ½la!
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A

2- Trey Gowdy??? Please. That useless yakker did NOTHING as a Representative in Congress with all the time in the world. All he'd do as AG is the SAME THING. Screw Mr. New Doo Trey Gowdy. Might as well put Paul Ryan in there as AG.

It is a major problem for a Republican President to staff an Administration..
Unless your one of the Royal Order of Mordor..
The Cesspool of Malcontents was brought to light in the Trump Presidency..
Iā€™m not sure it can be Done given how much damage The Derby Donkey named Mitch has done to the Conservatives Movement in the Party ..
The Trey Grody types are the Majority..
Remember it was Gordy and Ryan that blocked Nuinez from referring Criminal Charges against Hilarious..
It wasnā€™t long after that Trey Boy retired to South Carolina ā€œ Youā€ with a very nice Bank Account and later Ryan hired him at Faux..
The Demoncratā€™s donā€™t have that problem cuz their MO is making Rubble ..
Any Riff Raff will do ā€¦

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Ted Cruz.

All the way.

Ima gonna meet him in Columbas Georgia!

#Trumpsux.
Go to Countryā€™s BBQ

I hear great things! Not via mean Tweet either.
Don't.

Their BBQ sux.

Dyin' ain't much of a livin' boy - Josey Wales
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Yessir.

Gowdy is all hat and no cattle.

Seems to me like Nunes bowed out of the fight when he should have been gloving up.

Nikki Haley is nothing more than a female George Bush. Or maybe closer to Cheney.

The problem with conservatives is they keep voting people into office who aren't.

MolɔĢ€Ėn LabĆ© SkĆ½la!
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
How Chaired that Committee.. Who was Speaker ..
It was a Fight ..

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
As Ive said many times, as much as Id like to see Trump serve another term, I believe he is unelectable. Too many uniformed voters who believe the BS being spewed by the DNC's propaganda arm aka, the MSM regarding Jan 6, etc etc.

The R's NEED to capitalize on the moderate Dems, Independents, never Trumpers etc who are being hurt by the Dem economy, inflation etc and put forth a candidate that even these folks will vote for and unfortunately Trump isnt that guy! These voters are NEEDED for the numbers to overcome the certain cheating that will occur.

I believe barring any major changes that Desantis is the guy.

"Pandering" to certain groups with a VP pick is fine with me AS LONG AS the nominee is a bona fide proven conservative, not just a checks some boxes type like the Dems do.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by marktheshark
As Ive said many times, as much as Id like to see Trump serve another term, I believe he is unelectable. Too many uniformed voters who believe the BS being spewed by the DNC's propaganda arm aka, the MSM regarding Jan 6, etc etc.

The R's NEED to capitalize on the moderate Dems, Independents, never Trumpers etc who are being hurt by the Dem economy, inflation etc and put forth a candidate that even these folks will vote for and unfortunately Trump isnt that guy! These voters are NEEDED for the numbers to overcome the certain cheating that will occur.

I believe barring any major changes that Desantis is the guy.

"Pandering" to certain groups with a VP pick is fine with me AS LONG AS the nominee is a bona fide proven conservative, not just a checks some boxes type like the Dems do.

Trump OWNS the Republican party. Why are there still people on here that don't get this??

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by akrange

It is a major problem for a Republican President to staff an Administration..
Unless your one of the Royal Order of Mordor..
The Cesspool of Malcontents was brought to light in the Trump Presidency..
Iā€™m not sure it can be Done given how much damage The Derby Donkey named Mitch has done to the Conservatives Movement in the Party ..
The Trey Grody types are the Majority..
Remember it was Gordy and Ryan that blocked Nuinez from referring Criminal Charges against Hilarious..
It wasnā€™t long after that Trey Boy retired to South Carolina ā€œ Youā€ with a very nice Bank Account and later Ryan hired him at Faux..
The Demoncratā€™s donā€™t have that problem cuz their MO is making Rubble ..
Any Riff Raff will do ā€¦

Trump now knows who's who. That scares the begeezus out of the Uniparty.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

553 members (160user, 10gaugemag, 01Foreman400, 007FJ, 10ring1, 1234, 73 invisible), 2,406 guests, and 1,396 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,164
Posts18,484,441
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.