Hop To
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by MTGunner
Whoever is the nominee, he should really consider Ohio representative Jim Jordon. The man is a no nonsense person. MTG

And who would keep the NWO cabal from killing him or Desantis?

Drones are a thing, you know.

You think its a Quincidence Trump lives in the WINTER WHITE HOUSE?

You think its a Quincidence Trump has a Sciff room?

PS. That should give you a clue. whistle

Last edited by jaguartx; 07/14/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by STRSWilson
And playing to your base is how Hillary lost.

Musk is right - time for new blood. Adapt or die.

Space Force blocked the Fraud (legally) to save your worthless hide and our contry. That is how Kilery lost.

I Dindo Nuffin
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by hatari
Originally Posted by luv2safari
Tim Scott is an OK politician, but the ticket would be to south and southeast oriented to pull in the rest of the country.

Let's be honest, who has ever made up their mind on a ticket over the Vice President? Answer is too few to count. Harris didn't make the difference for Biden, Pence wasn't the factor for Trump, Biden sure didn't help Obama, who voted for Dick Cheney during the W years? Al Gore? Dan Quale?

See my point?

There are always a few who are pulled along by the VP choice. Why waste those few, especially if things are whisker close?

The VP candidate is also out campaigning, and an attractive VP candidate has advantages, especially if they're from a swing state.

TV has become nothing more than the Petri dish where this country grows its idiots.
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by rte
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by marktheshark
As Ive said many times, as much as Id like to see Trump serve another term, I believe he is unelectable. Too many uniformed voters who believe the BS being spewed by the DNC's propaganda arm aka, the MSM regarding Jan 6, etc etc.

The R's NEED to capitalize on the moderate Dems, Independents, never Trumpers etc who are being hurt by the Dem economy, inflation etc and put forth a candidate that even these folks will vote for and unfortunately Trump isnt that guy! These voters are NEEDED for the numbers to overcome the certain cheating that will occur.

I believe barring any major changes that Desantis is the guy.

"Pandering" to certain groups with a VP pick is fine with me AS LONG AS the nominee is a bona fide proven conservative, not just a checks some boxes type like the Dems do.
Trump OWNS the Republican party. Why are there still people on here that don't get this??
LD,It amazes and scares me there are so many clueless members here.

PS: Two politicians from the same party and from the same state can run for Pres and VP.

That's about as clueless as anyone can be. Sure they can, but ... Hell...read the Constitution!

This kind of ignorance of how the Electoral College works and what their mandates and limitations are is a real insult to public education in this country.

Quote By Henryseal a few pages ago. Try your reading comprehension on this.

"Look guys....some here obviously do not read through the threads before commenting or have very poor reading comprehension. Please understand that I would really like to see a Trump/DeSantis ticket in other circumstances, HOWEVER as has been stated God only knows how many times here on the fire...WHILE IT IS LEGAL FOR A PRESIDENT AND VICE-PRESIDENT TO BE FROM THE SAME STATE, THERE IS A RULE WITHIN THE ELECTORIAL COLLEGE THAT FORBIDS THAT STATE'S ELECTORIAL VOTES TO COUNT. Florida, the home state of both Trump and DeSantis, has too many electorial votes to be discarded if this ticket should run together. It would be political suicide for them to run together. Same if it were Trump/Bondi, Trump/Rubio, Cruz/Dan Patrick, Cruz/Rick Perry, etc., etc. Again, they must be from DIFFERENT states or they will loose their state's electorial votes. That is the rule for all presidential candidates including such potential nightmare teams as Pelosi/Newsome, Pelosi/ Harris, Maxine Waters/Harris, Coumo/Schumer, etc., etc."

TV has become nothing more than the Petri dish where this country grows its idiots.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by jmp300wsm
I think Trump should run with Desantis as VP and then Desantis does the next 8 years

If it's TRUMP/DeSantis ticket, you know TRUMP could end up with a DEM VP????

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
IC B2

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by Muffin
I think Trump should run with Desantis as VP and then Desantis does the next 8 years

Read Above your post.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by windridge
Originally Posted by Muffin

Read Above your post.

Sorry, started reading through the thread and commented, didn't get to the end.. spot on...

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Hey!

I do that all the time. crazy wink

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by rte
As Ive said many times, as much as Id like to see Trump serve another term, I believe he is unelectable. Too many uniformed voters who believe the BS being spewed by the DNC's propaganda arm aka, the MSM regarding Jan 6, etc etc.

The R's NEED to capitalize on the moderate Dems, Independents, never Trumpers etc who are being hurt by the Dem economy, inflation etc and put forth a candidate that even these folks will vote for and unfortunately Trump isnt that guy! These voters are NEEDED for the numbers to overcome the certain cheating that will occur.

"Pandering" to certain groups with a VP pick is fine with me AS LONG AS the nominee is a bona fide proven conservative, not just a checks some boxes type like the Dems do.
Trump OWNS the Republican party. Why are there still people on here that don't get this??

PS: Two politicians from the same party and from the same state can run for Pres and VP.

That's about as clueless as anyone can be. Sure they can, but ... Hell...read the Constitution!

This kind of ignorance of how the Electoral College works and what their mandates and limitations are is a real insult to public education in this country.

"Look guys....some here obviously do not read through the threads before commenting or have very poor reading comprehension. Please understand that I would really like to see a Trump/DeSantis ticket in other circumstances, HOWEVER as has been stated God only knows how many times here on the fire...WHILE IT IS LEGAL FOR A PRESIDENT AND VICE-PRESIDENT TO BE FROM THE SAME STATE, THERE IS A RULE WITHIN THE ELECTORIAL COLLEGE THAT FORBIDS THAT STATE'S ELECTORIAL VOTES TO COUNT. Florida, the home state of both Trump and DeSantis, has too many electorial votes to be discarded if this ticket should run together. It would be political suicide for them to run together. Same if it were Trump/Bondi, Trump/Rubio, Cruz/Dan Patrick, Cruz/Rick Perry, etc., etc. Again, they must be from DIFFERENT states or they will loose their state's electorial votes. That is the rule for all presidential candidates including such potential nightmare teams as Pelosi/Newsome, Pelosi/ Harris, Maxine Waters/Harris, Coumo/Schumer, etc., etc."

What about Kenyan Halfricans?

JFC.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by Henryseale
Look guys....some here obviously do not read through the threads before commenting or have very poor reading comprehension. Please understand that I would really like to see a Trump/DeSantis ticket in other circumstances, HOWEVER as has been stated God only knows how many times here on the fire...WHILE IT IS LEGAL FOR A PRESIDENT AND VICE-PRESIDENT TO BE FROM THE SAME STATE, THERE IS A RULE WITHIN THE ELECTORIAL COLLEGE THAT FORBIDS THAT STATE'S ELECTORIAL VOTES TO COUNT. Florida, the home state of both Trump and DeSantis, has too many electorial votes to be discarded if this ticket should run together. It would be political suicide for them to run together. Same if it were Trump/Bondi, Trump/Rubio, Cruz/Dan Patrick, Cruz/Rick Perry, etc., etc. Again, they must be from DIFFERENT states or they will loose their state's electorial votes. That is the rule for all presidential candidates including such potential nightmare teams as Pelosi/Newsome, Pelosi/ Harris, Maxine Waters/Harris, Coumo/Schumer, etc., etc.

Now that is out of the way, I hope, just kinda thinking out loud here: what about a Cruz/DeSantis ticket? Having said that, like has been mentioned before Cruz would also make an excellent Supreme Court Justice, IMO. I would also welcome Pompaeo in the administration somewhere as well, another good man.

And if Trump changes resident status back to NYC where he came from?

I mean, it's not like a politician has never moved to another voting district for strictly political purposes.

That would work, but NY might find a way to bar his run. They would convict him for Something, Anything.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by rte

JFC.

You crazy conspiracy theorist.

(Thats what you get for telling the truth)
(Its always that or youre a racist).

Last edited by jaguartx; 07/14/22.

I Dindo Nuffin
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by rte

JFC.

WTH does that have to do with the post?

In your cups, or something?

It just illustrates to those who learned to read what Constitutional roadblock there is for two candidates from the same state running for President and Vice President.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by rte

JFC.

It just illustrates to those who learned to read what Constitutional roadblock there is for two candidates from the same state running for President and Vice President.

If you can't figure it out, I got nothing for ya.

Lol.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by luv2safari
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by Henryseale
Look guys....some here obviously do not read through the threads before commenting or have very poor reading comprehension. Please understand that I would really like to see a Trump/DeSantis ticket in other circumstances, HOWEVER as has been stated God only knows how many times here on the fire...WHILE IT IS LEGAL FOR A PRESIDENT AND VICE-PRESIDENT TO BE FROM THE SAME STATE, THERE IS A RULE WITHIN THE ELECTORIAL COLLEGE THAT FORBIDS THAT STATE'S ELECTORIAL VOTES TO COUNT. Florida, the home state of both Trump and DeSantis, has too many electorial votes to be discarded if this ticket should run together. It would be political suicide for them to run together. Same if it were Trump/Bondi, Trump/Rubio, Cruz/Dan Patrick, Cruz/Rick Perry, etc., etc. Again, they must be from DIFFERENT states or they will loose their state's electorial votes. That is the rule for all presidential candidates including such potential nightmare teams as Pelosi/Newsome, Pelosi/ Harris, Maxine Waters/Harris, Coumo/Schumer, etc., etc.

Now that is out of the way, I hope, just kinda thinking out loud here: what about a Cruz/DeSantis ticket? Having said that, like has been mentioned before Cruz would also make an excellent Supreme Court Justice, IMO. I would also welcome Pompaeo in the administration somewhere as well, another good man.

And if Trump changes resident status back to NYC where he came from?

I mean, it's not like a politician has never moved to another voting district for strictly political purposes.

That would work, but NY might find a way to bar his run. They would convict him for Something, Anything.

Does he have holdings in any other State?

Oh heck, he could probably buy outright, Mississippi or Arkansas and claim residency there.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
There's the solution, but what would he do with either of them, and who wants to live there?

Aww cummon...Just Kidding... wink

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
He wouldn't be the first to claim residency and ............................

not actually live there.

But, you're right, outside of hunting and fishing.........................why?

Last edited by Valsdad; 07/14/22.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by rte

JFC.

Lol.

Oh, I figured it out, and you're right. You have nothing for me. Functional illiterates are worthless in any discussion, especially about Constitutionality.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by rte

JFC.

The Ole working Remotely Theory..
Not needing an Office..
F’ck’n Genius..
Who said Giving a AF a Brick that it would just Fall out of their Hand ..

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by rte

JFC.

Lol.

Oh, I figured it out, and you're right. You have nothing for me. Functional illiterates are worthless in any discussion, especially about Constitutionality.

ESAD.

Fuggin blowhards.. Geebus.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

584 members (1936M71, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 16penny, 58 invisible), 2,528 guests, and 1,503 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,192
Posts18,484,986
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.