Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by DocRocket
Originally Posted by hatari
Joe will step down next Spring “for health reasons”.
“Dr. Jill” will make the announcement.

Kamala takes over

Appoints Gavin Newsome as VP

Kamala declines to run in 2024

Newsome runs for President

I ain't so sure about the sequence. Sure, they're gonna dump Peter Pedo soonest, but they gotta get their ducks in a row first. Kamala has to be gone.

Kamala is even lower in the polls than China Joe is, and she is a fecking disaster any time she's in front of a camera. The DNC and their puppetmasters don't see an upside to her stepping in to the Oval Office. I predict she will have a sudden problem requiring her being gone ASAP, the way they got rid of Nixon's Veep Spiro Agnew, making way for Gerald Ford as a palatable replacement.

Who they would put in to replaced Harris is a good question. Gavin Newsome? Possibly. I would expect them to pick a Washington insider, though.

So if Hairass got sick or quit or got in a Ron Brown type airplane or otherwise Arkansided (and they blamed the Rs?) wouldnt Piglosi step into her "slot"? shocked
If the Dems lose the House, 3rd in command would be a republican.

Correct, but i was assuming the Ds would ditch Bidet before the election in order to show voters they were serious about getting the D party back on track to try and save some Nov votes and seats in Congress.

Last edited by jaguartx; 07/18/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Originally Posted by Teal
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by DocRocket
Originally Posted by hatari
Joe will step down next Spring “for health reasons”.
“Dr. Jill” will make the announcement.

Kamala takes over

Appoints Gavin Newsome as VP

Kamala declines to run in 2024

Newsome runs for President
I ain't so sure about the sequence. Sure, they're gonna dump Peter Pedo soonest, but they gotta get their ducks in a row first. Kamala has to be gone.

Kamala is even lower in the polls than China Joe is, and she is a fecking disaster any time she's in front of a camera. The DNC and their puppetmasters don't see an upside to her stepping in to the Oval Office. I predict she will have a sudden problem requiring her being gone ASAP, the way they got rid of Nixon's Veep Spiro Agnew, making way for Gerald Ford as a palatable replacement.

Who they would put in to replaced Harris is a good question. Gavin Newsome? Possibly. I would expect them to pick a Washington insider, though.
They need to get rid of Joe before the midterms so they can throw him under the bus and claim no responsibility for the economy etc.

Biden will be the scapegoat, Harris will become President and appoint Newsome as VP. She will not run in 2024, enter President Newsome.
If they're going to steal it anyway (dominion/harvest/fraud) - why bother with all the gymnastics ahead of time? Just let 2022 happen, Joe and Kamala decide not to run and stick Newsom in there 2024. No giant BS process to rile up the citizens between now and then.
Whatever happens isn't going to happen before the Mid Terms.
They'll just keep shooting smart drugs into Joe
and keep the Ho off camera. Causing complete chaos will just be more reason for the Dems to get throw out in the Mid Terms. They'll lose even more seats than they already will now. They'll lick their wounds after the Mid Terms and then implement a plan.

I think the Dems need to get their money back if they think these drugs are smarting up Biden.

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Omigod BS-5. or the monkey pox.

Come to think of it, the monkey pox is already in the WH!

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
K
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Originally Posted by KenMi
Put National Guard at every friggin polling location, and let them oversee the ballot counting.

Ahem,,, there really isn’t just a whole lot of difference in the Tx NG and say the Uvalde PD.

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

IC B2

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

660 members (12344mag, 16gage, 10gaugemag, 160user, 06hunter59, 12savage, 61 invisible), 2,896 guests, and 1,299 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,643
Posts18,512,351
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.