Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Big Stick
NEARLY as "cool" as his Aunt Jemima...the "lucky" kchunt. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...............

Why don't you go shoot a fish, or cut down a tree, or throw a rifle in a river or something?.....Hint....
Let the grownups have a conversation without the short people interfering for once..

"...and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one."
Luke 22:36
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Mary'sLittleLamb,

Why don't you feverishly read my EVERY word and gawk EVERY Splendid Pixel,as you "live" vicariously...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Oooopsie! Too late! Hint.

Very GOOD call,to refrain ALL things The Rifle and flaunt your Imagination and Pretend instead,despite it being the ONLY "move" you have. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by GaryLL1959
Originally Posted by Big Stick
NEARLY as "cool" as his Aunt Jemima...the "lucky" kchunt. Hint.

Why don't you go shoot a fish, or cut down a tree, or throw a rifle in a river or something?.....Hint....
Let the grownups have a conversation without the short people interfering for once..

Wonder why he isn't on the Long Range hunting site? Well, he was. For one day.
The members and moderators there aren't bedazzled by BS. Literally.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
KenBitchAgain,

There's no need for you to perpetually quantify,that besides being a Drooling CLUELESS Fhuqk,that you just "happen" to be a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit to boot...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Perhaps you gals can join "forces",in order to keep things "fair",as you contest who thinks of me the most often and for the greatest duration(s). Hint.

Fortunately for you Crying CLUELESS Kchunts,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even you gals can "afford" to "contribute". Pardon wares that exist. Hint.

You Drooling Brokedick Fhuqktards are a HOOT!

Hint.

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
D
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
D
Dang, Stick, a feller could keep people off of his lawn for a long time with that much ammo!!!

The Karma bus always has an empty seat when it comes around.- High Brass

There's battle lines being drawn
Nobody's right if everybody's wrong
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
With feet propped atop a cooler,nary a "worry" in the World and a billboard that says "PLEASE! Fhuqk With Me". Hint.

Baiting is legal,here. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..............

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Dave_in_WV
I've got an AR-10 and tried a load with Varget and the rifle didn't like it. I have AR Comp, CFE 223, TAC, IMR & Hodgdon 4894, and IMR 4320. Any suggestions for a load will be appreciated.

that's weird. your 308 dont like Varget, all I use with the 168gr in my M1A, AR10 and bolt guns. 45 to 46grs of varget get tiny groups, but depends on the gun, most shoot 45.5grs of varget

R
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
R
Out of these, I've used AR-Comp and I4895. 155 Palmas and 168 HPBT

Only have targets from the 155's

I've used Varget but they were HOT.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
In no fhuqking particular order,I've "only" shot VarGay in the following 30's: PN,Krieger,Hart,Schneider,Rock,Bart',Douglas,Shilen,LW,Brux and Boots. That's not including OEM's by Salvage,Winchester,Teeker,Weatherby,Sako,Remington,Mossberg,Howa and a multiude of others. Hint.

I've yet to see VarGay "shine",but keep an open mind and might be "wrong" some day. Hint.

You ladies be sure to extrapolate. HINT.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..................

(I forgot McMillan)

Last edited by Big Stick; 07/21/22.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

478 members (10gaugemag, 219DW, 12344mag, 222ND, 1beaver_shooter, 222Sako, 45 invisible), 1,679 guests, and 1,225 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,050
Posts18,521,215
Members74,023
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.