Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
T
TWR Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
You’re a Glock armorer and drove a steel sight (which Glock says is a no go) into a plastic dovetail and are complaining that it peeled plastic out of the dovetail?

I can’t imagine why yours doesn’t work.

GB1

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Yep, sounds legit.

H
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
H
My biggest complaint was not the plastic slide. The sights are in just fine. Like I said it only shoots 6 inches high now. The feeding and ejecting is the major issue. And ive tried the "making sure the round doesnt nose dive in the mag" and all that crap. Glock put out a dud this time or I bought the only dud? I was the armorer for my department for 20 years and had very few issues with the department Glocks. I am very dissappointed with this gun. Just saying!!

J
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by hipp2412
My biggest complaint was not the plastic slide. The sights are in just fine. Like I said it only shoots 6 inches high now. The feeding and ejecting is the major issue. And ive tried the "making sure the round doesnt nose dive in the mag" and all that crap. Glock put out a dud this time or I bought the only dud? I was the armorer for my department for 20 years and had very few issues with the department Glocks. I am very dissappointed with this gun. Just saying!!

I can understand disappointment in that....I would be as well.

I've only used one brand of ammo so far. Had a couple of ftfeed/fteject with the promag 18 rounder but compared to number of rounds fired it's still not a large number of them. No issues yet with either of the 10 rounders.

I should play with some other ammo just to see. What ammo are you using?

T
TWR Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
If you got a problem gun just call Glock and get it back in for repair.

FWIW, a buddy just bought one and shot it two nights ago. It shot high for him. I bought a second one and took it out last night for the first time. I use a combo of a standard Gen 5 plastic rear and a .165 Dawson fiber optic front. It was perfect height wise but seems a little to the left. But both guns ran great.

Last edited by TWR; 08/11/22.
IC B2

H
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
H
Fortunatley windage can be corrected, elevation gets more tricky finding the right hight of the sights. I did contact Glock via email and they have not responded back to me. I guess a phone call is in order now. After buying mine I did some research on this gun and learned that many shooters are complaining about the same issues that I am having. I guess I put the cart before the horse on this one. I have tried Federal, CCI and Aguilla (spl ?) and non will function properly.

T
TWR Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
.165 is factory but my buddy was looking online and saw a report that said Glock will send you a .190 sight that seems to work on those that shoot high.

I had a .205 sight from Dawson that I gave him but he has not got back to me yet.

Last edited by TWR; 08/11/22.
H
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
H
Thank you TWR I will look into that..

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Fortunatley windage can be corrected, elevation gets more tricky finding the right hight of the sights. I did contact Glock via email and they have not responded back to me. I guess a phone call is in order now. After buying mine I did some research on this gun and learned that many shooters are complaining about the same issues that I am having. I guess I put the cart before the horse on this one. I have tried Federal, CCI and Aguilla (spl ?) and non will function properly.

I read a lot of that online when they first rolled out as well, but I’ve yet to encounter one on a range.

Not unlike a few million other “issues.”

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
T
TWR Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
After shooting steel challenge matches for 5 years now, I've seen a lot of different 22 pistols come to the line. I haven't seen any one model that has been any more reliable than the G44. And believe me, I've looked for the "best" 22 pistol out there, owned a bunch and shot a bunch but I own 2 G44's if that means anything.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The 44 is simply Skookum and it's VERY "surprising" that a Fhuqktard "Armorer" cain't keep pace with same. Hint.

Stay OEM mag(s) and they run like a fhuqking Singer sewing machine. Start beating schit into place and all bets are off. You'll not find better "odds". Hint.

Joan Average ain't very fhuqking bright and she likes to prove it obliviously. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
H
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
H
hey Big Dick ooops I mean Stick,, GFY!!!! Idiot

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Big Stick
The 44 is simply Skookum and it's VERY "surprising" that a Fhuqktard "Armorer" cain't keep pace with same. Hint.

Stay OEM mag(s) and they run like a fhuqking Singer sewing machine. Start beating schit into place and all bets are off. You'll not find better "odds". Hint.

Joan Average ain't very fhuqking bright and she likes to prove it obliviously. Hint.

LOL

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Gees

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Karen,

It weren't my intent to horn you up,but there's no stopping your proclivities...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Gals who "know" and "do" as "much" as you,will always be best served by asking questions,rather than giving "answers". Hint.

You CLUELESS Fhuqking Droolers are hoot! Hint.

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
We got two, pretty sporty shooters. We run Blazers (the 40 grain, not the Federal made 38 HP’s), dang things are flawless feeders. Didn’t do nothing but clean them every couple of hundred rounds. I think I ran about 800 through the first one with Blazers before I started running CCI Standard Velocity, they’re running great.

H
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
H
JB I will try the Blazers that you are using and see how they feed, Thanks

Big Dick there is therapy available for " little Man Syndrome" Hint

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Karen,

You keep citing your very WELL founded Insecurities and I'll simply fuel same...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I'm pretty sure Big Stick's retorts are the last great thing on the internet.

LOL

H
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
H
Add Narcissistic to the growing list..
My Dad told me when I was a young lad that if I wasnt smart enough to do anything else I could always cut trees for a living.. LOL.

I quit now...Ahahhaa
sorry if us dumb butts hijacked the thread but that was fun.

Last edited by hipp2412; 08/13/22.
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

280 members (2500HD, 338reddog, 01Foreman400, 160user, 2UP, 257 mag, 23 invisible), 1,890 guests, and 922 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,505
Posts18,490,634
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.