Hop To
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
I can tell you what I would do. I'm not kidding anyone. My wife's cousin inherited their grandfather's dairy farm in NE Ohio. It's worth millions if he sold it to a developer. He's fighting blood cancer and still struggling to make it work as a farm. If I win the lottery, they'll never have to worry about selling to to make the bills.

In fact, I'd be the anti-bill gates and fund any small farm that wanted to make a go of it.

Cool.

Can I put up a stand and hunt whitetail there?

You'd have to ask them. I never hunted the place, but there's a shît ton of deer and there's not much ag left in the area. You'd probably do pretty well.

MAGA

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by jackmountain
In our area we need a couple thousand new homes a year actually. Most in the $275-$400k range. The mex live in trailer parks for the most part.

Only been to VA a couple times, never of any consequence. Visited my sister in law when she lived in Staunten, my God that was pretty country. To hot and humid for me, but damn it was nice. Shame to see it all paved over.

MAGA
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by deflave
I can tell you what I would do. I'm not kidding anyone. My wife's cousin inherited their grandfather's dairy farm in NE Ohio. It's worth millions if he sold it to a developer. He's fighting blood cancer and still struggling to make it work as a farm. If I win the lottery, they'll never have to worry about selling to to make the bills.

In fact, I'd be the anti-bill gates and fund any small farm that wanted to make a go of it.

Cool.

Can I put up a stand and hunt whitetail there?

You'd have to ask them. I never hunted the place, but there's a shît ton of deer and there's not much ag left in the area. You'd probably do pretty well.

Would you be able to set up a stand hunt whitetail there?

In your hypothetical situation?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
For you? No.

MAGA
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by hanco
When enough of them are in this country, it will turn into a cshit hole like the countries they come from. There will be drugs, gangs, corruption, corrupt politicians( already have that), run down neighborhoods( check out their neighborhoods they live in now), it’s coming!! You better teach your children to speak Meskin!

Man, you are a ray of sunshine. You must be a lot of fun at parties.

Fight fire, save lives, laugh in the face of danger.

Stupid always finds a way.
IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
For you? No.

No, for yourself.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
As Trav pointed out, this shouldn't even be about "how great such-n-such Mexican is". It should be about illegals opening up paths for gangs, fentanyl and human trafficking. Not everyone who is trafficked is just going North to pick apples or paint houses.

Politics is War by Other Means
V
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V
Sure they are good, hard workers. Doing jobs that video gaming white boys wont do anymore.

However, look at communities that start getting a higher population…

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
San Antonio is one of the fastest growing cities in America, instant ‘burbs going up everywhere. Ain’t hardly anyone speaking English on all those construction sites, no entry-level local kids.

A common sentiment among American Hispanics across the board in South Texas is “we (meaning Mexicans) built this country”.

Coming from NY with a father who worked in the construction industry I know that’s not true, but I can understand why they would think that. Ya ain’t gonna see anything different around here.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
We've had three roofs done by a Hispanic crew, I was sad to hear David went back to Texas.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Have a buddy working in OKC as a welder.
Ninety percent of the construction crew, all trades, are "illegal, non citizens"!

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I doubt a Meskin crew would hire a white boy.
In other businesses it would be racial discrimination.
Spanish speakers only wanted.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
We are watching the destruction of America. Our country was built by white guys who spoke English. We built the greatest country in the world.

Countries such as Mexico, Guatemala and El Salvador are, as President Trump said, "sh*thole countries." Travel to those countries, as I have done, and you will find out what Trump meant. For whatever reason, the cross-breeding of the Indian and the Spaniard didn't work out too well.

Biden is going to allow at least 6 million illegals in during four years. They breed like rats.

We are watching the Reconquista. They are leaving their home lands, because their home lands are garbage dumps. They are coming to a once-great country. They are taking over America without firing a shot. And with our taxes, we are paying for it.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Originally Posted by longarm
Means very simply that the cheap labor comes with hidden costs.
Enjoy your tacos ( yes, I like them too)
Yeah it always gets back to food. Some New York Jew spewing bullshit about the benefits of culturally different food. They destroyed our society. Thanks Jews, thanks remsen.

Anytime, cryptoNazi.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
If you want a job done, hire a hungry Mexican.

Also if you want your 12 yo daughter raped, and your truck stolen.
Lol some truth there. But if you need some drywall hung he'll.....

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Remsen
Yeah it always gets back to food. Some New York Jew spewing bullshit about the benefits of culturally different food. They destroyed our society. Thanks Jews, thanks remsen.

Anytime, cryptoNazi.

Remsen,

Maybe it was sarcasm, sometimes [this time] Ghostinthemachine puzzles me.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

Anytime, cryptoNazi.
There's nothing crypto about me. Jews destroyed this nation, I wonder who they're going after next? They've already destroyed northern Europe. Perhaps Iceland, ain't enough [bleep] there yet.

What will they do when they run out of Targets? China ain't gonna fall for the Jew bullshit, White people are by and large, complete retards...easy targets. The Jew needs prey, it'll be interesting to see who they select.

Devils incarnated. I'm not even religious but ....

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

Anytime, cryptoNazi.
There's nothing crypto about me. Jews destroyed this nation, I wonder who they're going after next? They've already destroyed northern Europe. Perhaps Iceland, ain't enough [bleep] there yet.

What will they do when they run out of Targets? China ain't gonna fall for the Jew bullshit, White people are by and large, complete retards...easy targets. The Jew needs prey, it'll be interesting to see who they select.

Devils incarnated. I'm not even religious but ....
That fuggin clear enough? BTW I think you're a Jew lawyer and a plant. Get the fugg out of Montana.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
As long as whites continue to raise their sons as little puzzies who gaze at phones and videa games the brown invasion will not stop.

Although if they [brown wave] can get gov't benefits they'll come job or no job until we have total economic breakdown > just what the powers that be want. <AND will get ! ! !

The USA as we know it is gone,, <FACT. One way and one way only will stop the invasion but we all know that isn't going to happen.

ChipsNdips,, honey hand me another pepsi,, love this barca lounger & big screen tv,, can't wait for football season,,Ahhh life is good -burp

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

523 members (12344mag, 10Glocks, 007FJ, 06hunter59, 1234, 01Foreman400, 52 invisible), 2,434 guests, and 1,254 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,414
Posts18,489,049
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.