Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
Or noise like aliens trying to communicate from far off galaxies??

Sounds like what we often have here. smile

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by rcamuglia
Why do people talk to others with the phone on “speaker” in public?

Morons walking around holding their phone in the palm of their hand, looking at it, talking into the bottom of it.
Two mentioned above. A third is FaceTime calls.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Dang y'all.

Bill Russel and Lt Uhura died, we gots us a serious dang drought out here 27 drops fell on the car yesterday no help there, BIG ol' fire goin' over towards flintlocke's way, they's still proseutin' J6ers, Soros is giving more money to "progressive" prosecutors' campaigns, Monkey Pox is goin' round, Kentuck done got hammered with the floods of Biblical proportions, Biden is still in office, Congress passed oppressive laws yet again, the Ay-rabs just bought a big chunk of Valvoline, Chiner is getting ready to take Taiwan, and maybe worst of all...........................HOCKEY doesn't start until October.........................

an y'all be bitchin' bout someone's talkin' on the phone in public.

Sheesh

I know right!

#walkamileinsomeoneelseshoes

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

A few months ago I had to get xrays of my knee for the orthopedic doc. and there were 5 or 6 of us waiting in this little waiting room waiting for the xray crew to get off their asses when one of the ladies got a phone call from her daughter who was having problems…she had to put it on speaker because the other one wasn’t working… I forget the details but 10 minutes later we’d solved her problems and were having a good time doing it. Everybody had a good time and a good laugh.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner

A few months ago I had to get xrays of my knee for the orthopedic doc. and there were 5 or 6 of us waiting in this little waiting room waiting for the xray crew to get off their asses when one of the ladies got a phone call from her daughter who was having problems…she had to put it on speaker because the other one wasn’t working… I forget the details but 10 minutes later we’d solved her problems and were having a good time doing it. Everybody had a good time and a good laugh.

Yep.

sometimes it does take a village laugh

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
IC B2

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by slumlord

Morons walking around holding their phone in the palm of their hand, looking at it, talking into the bottom of it.

Be at some place like Walmart out in the parking lot. Queen Groidz be rolling around looking for a spot to park and e talking on they “Blue Toof” speakers ovrr they car radio. Have the volume up on 99.

They be like …” mmm huh gurl dis mofocla be all ratchet ya herd, days aint no handycap spotz, any wayz homegurl i wants me soms stake n cheeze frums dat wite cassel…..i mites just skip dis boolsheet and go gits muh nails did at chongs”

Lol I can’t stop laughing

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
5sdad Online Content OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Worse than in their palm is that "tripod" thing with their thumb and fingers.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
5sdad Online Content OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Dang y'all.

Bill Russel and Lt Uhura died, we gots us a serious dang drought out here 27 drops fell on the car yesterday no help there, BIG ol' fire goin' over towards flintlocke's way, they's still proseutin' J6ers, Soros is giving more money to "progressive" prosecutors' campaigns, Monkey Pox is goin' round, Kentuck done got hammered with the floods of Biblical proportions, Biden is still in office, Congress passed oppressive laws yet again, the Ay-rabs just bought a big chunk of Valvoline, Chiner is getting ready to take Taiwan, and maybe worst of all...........................HOCKEY doesn't start until October.........................

an y'all be bitchin' bout someone's talkin' on the phone in public.

Sheesh

Good points well-taken. grin

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

537 members (17Fan, 10gaugemag, 01Foreman400, 160user, 12344mag, 1badf350, 70 invisible), 2,385 guests, and 1,167 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,318
Posts18,487,346
Members73,969
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.