-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Doesn't matter. She needs to go. We simply can't let the Slopes embarrass us like this.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
They are having huge success. They are idiots in a way, but they are Marxist idiots. mayorkas adamantly claims that the border is secure. Well it is For the Migrant. Blinken's blank stare is just what it is. That's what's on his mind. They are systematically carrying out obama's plan to destroy America and we're letting them do it. We can joke and complain all we want and they just laugh behind closed doors because they are doing exactly what they stole the election for.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Would not shock me if this is some WWE style theater cooked up between Biden and the Chinese. Everyone gets to flex a little and Biden gets to look stronger headed into mid terms. Trying to retain the pro-china government he's built. Watch it play out again near 2024.

It strikes me as either sacrifice the Pelosi (allegedly, no one's even confirmed she's on the plane. Could be a DB Cooper/Elvis lives head fake) to spark a war and war presidents tend to get re-elected or theater cooked up to show strength on both sides of a weakening administrations.

Me

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Doesn't matter. She needs to go. We simply can't let the Slopes embarrass us like this.

Yeah let’s have the dumbest mother fugkers on the planet pick our fights for us.

LOL

No fugking thank you.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
I’m telling Ya . They got the Eviction Notice and their clearing out the Goods ..
No time for a Garage Sale ..
If this was a Diplomatic Event they’d a sent the
Dual Citizen not the Speaker..
By the way where is that Little Cluster F’ck anyways.
Haven’t heard a Word from him on anything not even
the International Monkey Pox Crisis .

No it’s all Good Bye Suck’a it’s a Business Decision..

Roll Them or They Roll You

IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by hatari
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Originally Posted by hatari
Joe is in no condition to speak with or reassure allies much less negotiate. 5 minutes with FJB and our allies would be in a panic.
Kameltoe the VP is in no condition to speak with or reassure allies much less negotiate. 5 minutes with The Ho and our allies would be in a panic.

So who is next up?

I'd say the Sec of State. Anyone remember who that is? (Anthony Blinken) He's useless

Send Nancy. She seems to be driving much of FJB agenda.

Nancy and Schumer pass on the orders from the puppet masters.

Please name the "Puppet Masters". Nobody can be anonymous today.

Soros, Klause Schwab, Rothschilds.

They must have a major war that we lose in order to save the Bolshevik NWO Cabal and get rid of our Constitution and Trump once and for all - or as Killery said, they will all hang from nooses.

I think it would be niice to see Trump step in at the last minute to stop it all.

whistle

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by deflave

Yeah let’s have the dumbest mother fugkers on the planet pick our fights for us.

LOL

No fugking thank you.

Bingo, which is exactly what shes trying to do, and all while supposedly absolving the Bidet crew of knowing what shes trying to do.

Hey, look at this. Biden and the Sec of State supposedly have no clue wht US Govt No3 is doing and have no control over Renegade No 2.

Now Ratcliffe and Pompeo are saying she has to go also. They are white hats, who dont want us to die in a nuclear war and are in the know.

Nothing can actually be this freaking crazy. Its impossible. Mark off the impossibilities and no matter how unbelievable the possibilites are we are left with, thats what it is.

We are watching a movie. The Patriots are in control.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Ask yourself a question. How is it the Military didnt allow Biden to set the wreath at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier as Bush, Zero and Trump did. It was set for him and he was only allowed to touch it.

The Military knows hes not their real president.

The Trump and the Patriots in the Military are in control.

Last edited by jaguartx; 08/02/22.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by akrange
I’m telling Ya . They got the Eviction Notice and their clearing out the Goods ..
No time for a Garage Sale ..
If this was a Diplomatic Event they’d a sent the
Dual Citizen not the Speaker..
By the way where is that Little Cluster F’ck anyways.
Haven’t heard a Word from him on anything not even
the International Monkey Pox Crisis .

No it’s all Good Bye Suck’a it’s a Business Decision..

Zero isnt around because he realized he, Killery and the DNC are going down.

Trump gave us the clue joking about knowing why Zero is pissed at Joe. Zero knows Joe is destroying the DNC by pissing the people off.

Joe isnt doing as Zero tells him. Zero knows why. He knows his ass is fixing to fry.

GET YOUR POPCORN, AK.

Last edited by jaguartx; 08/02/22.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by jaguartx
[

Ask yourself a question. How is it the Military didnt allow Biden to set the wreath at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier as Bush, Zero and Trump did. It was set for him and he was only allowed to touch it.

You just blew any claim TRH had on the KOOK-EMERITUS of the Campfire with that gem. If the Trump Patriots are in control, why are General Millie and the rest of the woke generals still in charge?

Now back to reality, we could not POSSIBLY win a war with China. A war at sea for sure, but you'll know when its serious when they send at least TWO carriers into the South China Sea. It's suicidal to send just one carrier in, even if the Taiwanese provide air support. - This scenario is and has been war gamed at all Command and Staff colleges for years and the bottom line is the chinks could not mount such an operation (to invade anyway). My point has NOTHING to do with who is (or isn't) in charge. The stupid bitch should have just showed up in Taipei as have many other American Government people, but the fact the Zips threatened to shoot down the Speaker of The House simply cannot stand.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
The levels of stupidity on display here can’t even be put into words.

Not only have these bumbling fugking idiots painted us into a diplomatic corner (that we cannot possibly win) with Russia, now they want to do the same in China. At a time when we are dealing with unprecedented levels of inflation and supply issues, that were caused by these same, bumbling fugking idiots.

100% right…and China will never cede ownership.
As much as I don’t like the idea of the CCP taking political and military control of Taiwan, we pretty much gave it away with the “One China” policy…

IC B3

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
[

You just blew any claim TRH had on the KOOK-EMERITUS of the Campfire with that gem. If the Trump Patriots are in control, why are General Millie and the rest of the woke generals still in charge?

Now back to reality, we could not POSSIBLY win a war with China. A war at sea for sure, but you'll know when its serious when they send at least TWO carriers into the South China Sea. It's suicidal to send just one carrier in, even if the Taiwanese provide air support. - This scenario is and has been war gamed at all Command and Staff colleges for years and the bottom line is the chinks could not mount such an operation (to invade anyway). My point has NOTHING to do with who is (or isn't) in charge. The stupid bitch should have just showed up in Taipei as have many other American Government people, but the fact the Zips threatened to shoot down the Speaker of The House simply cannot stand.

Ya.. The General thinks Popcorn taking Over ..
Another late Swing General..

Mr. Pudd’n has illegally transferred power to the Contractors.
Maybe their Code Name is Operation Popcorn..
If that’s the Case .. Sorry General ..
If there were White Hats General we’d have seen them by Now..
Nobody lets this kind of Damage Fester..

“ You ain’t seen Nothing Yet”

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Good info by Newt.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
"I sincerely hope that Tucker is wrong that the Biden administration is walking us into war. After all, as Tucker notes, the Biden administration has significantly weakened our military because of its obsession with race and the LGBTQ++ agenda. In addition, we are utterly dependent on China for everything from basic medicines (painkillers and antibiotics) to most of our technology. Alternatively, if we’re not dependent on China for technology, we’re dependent on Taiwan for that same technology—and China has the ability to block all shipping from there to here.

Here's an alternative idea that I’m pretty much pulling out of thin air because the thought of a war with China terrifies me. It riffs off of the fact that Tom Cotton claims that the Biden administration deliberately leaked the story about Pelosi going to China. Why would it do that?

Perhaps what we’re witnessing is a very elaborate pantomime involving both China and the Biden administration. Keep in mind that, as Tucker points out, Joe Biden has already yielded completely to China on all things:

He is a toady to China. Since the day Biden was elected, he has helped the Chinese government in ways that no American president has ever even contemplated, a partial list. The administration helped cover up the origins of COVID even after it became very clear that this global pandemic, which wrecked the American economy, was created by the Chinese military, but we can’t mention that because it’s racist.

Then, the White House shut down a counterespionage program designed to stop Chinese spying, which is endemic in the United States. Then, Biden dropped tariffs against Chinese goods. Then, he refused to do anything to move critical manufacturing back to the United States. At the same time, he’s literally selling our strategic oil reserves to China in the middle of a domestic energy crisis and, by the way, handing our entire energy grid over to the government of China and then to top it off today, the Pentagon spokesman, John Kirby, who acts as the White House spokesman all of a sudden for some reason said this, “We do not support Taiwan independence."

Link

Last edited by Morewood; 08/02/22.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Remember when it was an emergency to bail on Afghanistan? Somehow it's smart to pick a fight with Russian and China.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
They made such a sideshow about this whole thing it makes me wonder what they're doing while our attention is on the show. Assault weapons bill, a ton of Dem pork Trojan Horsed into a Veteran's bill, Green scams Trojaned into an "Inflation Control Bill"...

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

LOL

No fugking thank you.

Bingo, which is exactly what shes trying to do, and all while supposedly absolving the Bidet crew of knowing what shes trying to do.

Hey, look at this. Biden and the Sec of State supposedly have no clue wht US Govt No3 is doing and have no control over Renegade No 2.

Now Ratcliffe and Pompeo are saying she has to go also. They are white hats, who dont want us to die in a nuclear war and are in the know.

Nothing can actually be this freaking crazy. Its impossible. Mark off the impossibilities and no matter how unbelievable the possibilites are we are left with, thats what it is.

We are watching a movie. The Patriots are in control.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Where do you come up with this chit??

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Originally Posted by 1OntarioJim
What is the supposed purpose of her trip to the east? Serious question.

Jim

I had read several days ago, “ To Foster and further cement our ties with our many Pacific Rim allies in the face of threats from China “.

Bloomberg, I think it was.

At least they didn’t send Kamala if that’s any consolation.

Not sure which is worse- Pelosi slurring her words while entertaining our "allies" or Kamala speaking word salad on the world stage once again.... both of them are an embarrassment to this country

Never underestimate your ability to overestimate your ability.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by tikkanut
jeez.........

she is butt ugly up that close
For sure ....................

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Excellent analysis by Newt..

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

673 members (160user, 16penny, 12344mag, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 73 invisible), 2,667 guests, and 1,569 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,610
Posts18,492,504
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.