Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Goosey
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
I’m betting it’s 1% or less. The majority of them live in San Francisco, NYC, Austin, and Santa Fe.

[Linked Image from content.gallup.com]

And just like that, the Campfire’s resident F A G appears to defend his kind. 😂😂😂

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
I don’t mean to derail this thread by injecting reality into it but I do think it’s wise to keep in mind that one doesn’t need to be a butt fugging faq to get monkey pox

This is technically true, yet somewhere between 95% and 98% of the infections were men contracting it during sex with other men. This is similar to HIV. Word was everyone could get it but virtually no one other than gay men did.

There was an article from one of the Jewish media outlets "proving" it it could be contracted from casual contact because children of gay men had gotten it. I have bad news for any of you who believe that....

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I have read the suicide rate among people who don't know whether they are male or female is 25%. Keep your pants on and you won't get the monkey pox.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
From the National Library of Medicine SUICIDE

Abstract

Data indicate that 82% of transgender individuals have considered killing themselves and 40% have attempted suicide, with suicidality highest among transgender youth. Using minority stress theory and the interpersonal theory of suicide, this study aims to better understand suicide risk among transgender youth. The present study examines the influence of intervenable risk factors: interpersonal and environmental microaggressions, internalized self-stigma, and adverse childhood experiences (ACEs), and protective factors: school belonging, family support, and peer support on both lifetime suicide attempts and past 6-month suicidality in a sample of transgender youth (n = 372). SPSS 22 was utilized to examine the impact of the independent variables on both suicidality and lifetime suicide attempt through two separate logistic regressions. Fifty six percent of youth reported a previous suicide attempt and 86% reported suicidality. Logistic regressions indicated that models for both lifetime suicide attempts and suicidality were significant. Interpersonal microaggressions, made a unique, statistically significant contribution to lifetime suicide attempts and emotional neglect by family approached significance. School belonging, emotional neglect by family, and internalized self-stigma made a unique, statistically significant contribution to past 6-month suicidality. Results have significant practice and policy implications. Findings offer guidance for practitioners working with parents and caregivers of trans youth, as well as, for the creation of practices which foster interpersonal belonging for transgender youth.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Goosey
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
I’m betting it’s 1% or less. The majority of them live in San Francisco, NYC, Austin, and Santa Fe.

[Linked Image from content.gallup.com]

And in 1940 it was .08 percent. So much then for genetic determinism.

Tarquin
IC B2

U
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
U
Stay away from Mayor Pete and you'll be fine !

Paranoia strikes deep
Into your life it will creep
It starts when you're always afraid
Step out of line, the man come and take you away
H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H
Another political ploy before the election so it won't look like its because of the election. Dems will burn this country if thats what will keep or put them in office.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Mail in ballots for the whole country! Who's with me?

Mitch

LOL
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
6000 queers with tummy aches and it's a national emergency. They really do think we're idiots.

Don’t forget the “debilitating rash”. That’s a big one also.

Hey toot I still remember you going crazy with your ridiculous costard updates

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
And Goosey shows up with a phagg chart on a monkey pox thread...

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

#sleeplessnightsfullaanexityforhimIgeuss....

IC B3

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
6000 queers with tummy aches and it's a national emergency. They really do think we're idiots.

Don’t forget the “debilitating rash”. That’s a big one also.

Hey toot I still remember you going crazy with your ridiculous costard updates
Toot was Jewish....
Or so he proclaimed....

Houston is what???

Rastafarian????
Cornholeian???
Trollarian???

#heissoooooocleverandflyingunderdeepcover...
🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤣🤣🤣

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
I don’t mean to derail this thread by injecting reality into it but I do think it’s wise to keep in mind that one doesn’t need to be a butt fugging faq to get monkey pox

This is technically true, yet somewhere between 95% and 98% of the infections were men contracting it during sex with other men. This is similar to HIV. Word was everyone could get it but virtually no one other than gay men did.

There was an article from one of the Jewish media outlets "proving" it it could be contracted from casual contact because children of gay men had gotten it. I have bad news for any of you who believe that....

Speaking of kids and fa gs has anyone else heard about this project veratas undercover vid?
https://www.bitchute.com/video/BXwmt2Lk6Dgk/

[Linked Image]
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E

That’s insanely disturbing

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

201 members (3333vl, 264mag, 204guy, 17CalFan, 257_X_50, 23 invisible), 2,166 guests, and 1,123 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,625
Posts18,492,879
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.