Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
J
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by shootbrownelk
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
F him. He has no right to say chit. Just another treasonous traitor.
You forgot that Cheney is also a coward and a draft dodger. He was a guy who profited from wars that he started, but was too much of a coward to fight in one himself. His daughter is the worst kind of RINO in my opinion. I sure hope she loses in the primary. Send the carpet bagger back to Virginia/DC where she spent most of her adult life, we don't want her or her old man in Wyoming.

We don’t want them here either. At least not west of the Blue ridge!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Cheney can piss off and die.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
D
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
D
Amazing how much freedom pisses off people.

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Nice Gollum impression.

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Like Bongino says their are Republicans who are really Democrats but their are no Democrats that are really republicans...

Coyotes shot no waiting.
IC B2

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Everything that's been said about Gollum, I mean Dick Cheney is spot on. I hope he suffers his deserved torment. He's not too long for this world so I hope he soon gets an deserved reservation in what's to come

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Burn in he'll

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
E
ERK Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
E
In the Bush days I was younger and actually believed the bull Schitt they were spreading. Now at 70 years old I realize how mislead I was. The only consolation I have is the other choices given us were worse. Edk

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ERK
In the Bush days I was younger and actually believed the bull Schitt they were spreading. Now at 70 years old I realize how mislead I was. The only consolation I have is the other choices given us were worse. Edk

Yup. They’re part of the New Feudalism, just like the old feudalism but with better food and Wifi.

What fresh Hell is this?
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Trumps the greatest threat to their gravy train status quo way of doing things. Types like Chaney enjoy the monopoly they have had on politics and the money that comes with controlling the game. Establishment Dems and Rep are in the same boat and they hate that an outsider like Trump could get in. They believe he should know his place and just write checks for their campaigns.

Life can be rough on us dreamers.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by ERK
I was on to them from the start, which caused me much grief here at the Fire for many years.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Makes you wonder whats at stake them having dusted off their Dick to "warn us" of our impending doom?

Worse comes to Worst they'll just let the flying bacteria monkeys go and its game over anyway.

.... like tears in the rain
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
you thiNk old Cheney is pissed now just went tell the end of January 2023 when what is going to happen in the Whitehouse ? >> THE REMOVAL OF Biden / Harris and Pelosi is gone too. THIS WILL BE HISTORY BOOK STUFF !

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
F
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by ERK
I was on to them from the start, which caused me much grief here at the Fire for many years.

Unfortunately Who did we have to choose from
Gore would have been worse.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Cheney is one of the biggest reasons Trump got elected, people are tired of these jackasses not even pretending to care about the public they represent.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
+1

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by NoDak
Originally Posted by Cariboujack
I've got no use for either of the Cheney's. I hope Liz is humiliated during the election. She's earned it. She's the worst kind of Rhino.

She'll have a job at CNN/MSNBC in no time. Fug her treasonous arse.

She'll probably end up on The View as a host.

You can roll a turd in peanuts, dip it in chocolate, and it still ain't no damn Baby Ruth.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
If he was being honest, he'd say that Donald Trump is the biggest threat to the Swamp that it has ever faced.

I used to have a lot of respect for him. After 9-11, he seemed like a calm, steadying presence; a grown-up among the children of the media and the Democrats (but I repeat myself). I don't know if he changed or if I woke up and saw things for what they are, but I now see him as a bitter, spiteful old man who, thankfully, is no longer relevant.

The biggest problem our country has is not systemic racism, it's systemic stupidity.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Trump attacked him and the Bush Clan. That was after Obama and the left had spent 16 years attacking him and the Bush Clan.

Cheney could take it from Obama and the Left, but didn't appreciate Trump's scorched Earth biting sarcasm. Neither did "Little Marco", or McCain. All of them see themselves as the enlightened and experienced leaders of the GOP. They all hate the fact that Trump's populism is loved by millions (and despised by millions of the Left) while Cheney is neither deeply loved nor despised to the same level by either side.

Cheney, for all of his history and service to the GOP and the country, has been discarded and rendered irrelevant.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

592 members (10gaugemag, 1936M71, 12344mag, 007FJ, 2500HD, 10gaugeman, 65 invisible), 2,264 guests, and 1,281 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,672
Posts18,493,793
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.