Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by mjbgalt
I will then go live in a cabin somewhere a long damn way off and hope for the best.

Or a fish camp.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by flintlocke
By all means sheep, rush to another form of government control

What Governments control....say BTC?

H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Redneck
By all means sheep, rush to another form of government control, not just govt seizure and freezing of accounts as in the Canadian Truckers protest, but electronic transaction control via the internet. The scheme can't work if nobody participates...and you idiots can't wait to trade the world standard currency USD (as shaky as it may be) for imaginary fairy dust money. Hurry, act now, supplies are limited.
Well-said..

I will not participate.. Cash is KING.. Small towns/rural areas will fight that crap to the end.. F2F dealings will be in cash - sure as hell won't be crypto.. EFF that crap..

Cash is the easiest of things to negate and remove the total value of and quickly so, say, less than 3-6 months.

Don’t plan on that, Redneck , as salvation for the future.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Houston_2
By all means sheep, rush to another form of government control, not just govt seizure and freezing of accounts as in the Canadian Truckers protest, but electronic transaction control via the internet. The scheme can't work if nobody participates...and you idiots can't wait to trade the world standard currency USD (as shaky as it may be) for imaginary fairy dust money. Hurry, act now, supplies are limited.
Well-said..

I will not participate.. Cash is KING.. Small towns/rural areas will fight that crap to the end.. F2F dealings will be in cash - sure as hell won't be crypto.. EFF that crap..

Cash is the easiest of things to negate and remove the total value of and quickly so, say, less than 3-6 months.

I'll still take that over crypto. Any day of the week.

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
M
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
M
Well-said..

At least you can wipe yer ass with a fiver if it comes to that lol

IC B2

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by mjbgalt
Well-said..

At least you can wipe yer ass with a fiver if it comes to that lol

Yep. Them coins are rough!

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

598 members (12344mag, 10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 160user, 1234, 007FJ, 57 invisible), 2,813 guests, and 1,298 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,611
Posts18,473,873
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.