Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Morewood
After that clusterfluck of a withdrawal from Afghanistan, the demonization of white Christian soldiers by Milley and the black guy, the gay shoved down every soldiers throat, not to mention the mandated killer vaccine and boosters hell I'd help my grandkids to dodge the draft in Biden's regime.
This

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jcubed
So, you want to lose? Why not just surrender?

They are more likely to be used against us than a foreign threat. In that case I want the dumbest, pudgiest, spoiled, bratty, laziest, selfish, crippled lowlifes they can recruit.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by EdM
I was under the impression that Trump "dodged" the draft. No?
He’s not referred to as “Bonespur” for nothing.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by EdM
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by EdM

Hard to believe no one's lambasted ya for that one, Ed.

I am stunned... Ship Barron off when of age.

I agree.

Say what you will about privilege's of British royalty, but they at least require their offspring in line for the throne to serve in the military. Prince Harry might be pussy-whipped and stupid now, but I heard he was a hard charger in Afghanistan and earned an enemy price on his head.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Dick Cheney got deferred 5 times. In essence he dodged it via connections. Bush the Younger got to party and deserted in the Texas Air Natl Guard. Bet he has a few party stories.

As per a draft now? Screw that. I surely wouldn't volunteer myself or want relatives or anybody for that matter to go die while the Duck Cheneys of the world can do backdoor no bid deals and enrich themselves.

My dad went to the Asha Valley in Vietnam and after getting back suffered from tumors and rashes from defoliant agents used in the jungle on the firebases he lived on. Eventually he got service related Parkinsons from that exposure and that was determined 3 years before he died by DOD/VA system. Before that it was an series of lies, we don't knows, we don't have any record, and denials. So no, I don't and won't recommend any national service because those in charge don't have the interests of this nation and its people. A draft is an piss poor idea unless you like feudalism.

IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Well, if it has anything to do with the Ukraine, I suggest we start with Brandon’s grandchildren. He made no attempt at a diplomatic settlement. They can go first. Stupid f**k. For that matter, same with all the Uktards - let their kids and grandkids go first. Then there should be a whole lot of European New Liberal Order pukes offering up their first born to martyr for their stupidity before we offer American lives.

China. Damn. That is going to hurt. You can let 25mm or however many free people go into communist servitude, or you can make a huge, painful sacrifice at the alter of (someone else’s) freedom. We have been on notice for decades now, and have been let down by what, maybe five presidents, who either made the situation worse or made it no better. During that time, Trump was the only one who took a stand, and that was after the shameful press show where he gazed lovingly at Xi and almost looked ready to kiss him or lick his cheek.

We have sold ourselves out for money to China, or our elites have. The only good resolution I can see is that the CIA creates an internal (China) revolution when the situation goes hot. It will have to be serious - like shipping heavy arms into the country - can that happen without going nuclear? We have to make the Chinese people turn on the CCP. We probably have to kill them at a 6:1 rate to win. Maybe we can, maybe we aren’t quite that good. We needed to address this long, long ago.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Slope77
The only good resolution I can see is that the CIA creates an internal (China) revolution when the situation goes hot. It will have to be serious - like shipping heavy arms into the country - can that happen without going nuclear? We have to make the Chinese people turn on the CCP. We probably have to kill them at a 6:1 rate to win. Maybe we can, maybe we aren’t quite that good. We needed to address this long, long ago.

I seriously doubt that the Han Chinese are very susceptible to outside interference from the West,...especially now.

MAC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by EdM

No. On a military entry physical he was diagnosed with bone spurs which is a disqualifying condition. Bone spurs weaken the bone making it prone to breakage. I did 2 tours as a recruiter for the USN and saw several people disqualified for them.

People laugh about it but it is legitimate if he had bone spurs. A lot more legitimate than Joey's claim of asthma after playing college football. If you have asthma you will not pass a sports physical even in the 1960s

Did you serve? Something tells me you didnt. If you want Barron Trump to serve then you should also be willing for your son/daughter to serve as well? Or is your family special.

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Oh my.....

Let's discuss how many deferments Honk for Joey and Billy Boy got to advoid being drafted.

Let's discuss relatives and friends who got the home town doc hook up to get em a deferment via the local draft board.

Let's discuss those who got educated by friends and family to join the local gaurd or reserve unit in high school as 17 and 18 yr olds knowing it would eliminate them from AD draft and the chances of them ever being federalized were slim to none.

I bet some of you know of these types of self preservation D bags....

But yet wouldnt condemn them....

Hum a na
Hum a na
Hum a na

Last edited by renegade50; 08/11/22.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by Theoldpinecricker
Dick Cheney got deferred 5 times. In essence he dodged it via connections. Bush the Younger got to party and deserted in the Texas Air Natl Guard. Bet he has a few party stories.

As per a draft now? Screw that. I surely wouldn't volunteer myself or want relatives or anybody for that matter to go die while the Duck Cheneys of the world can do backdoor no bid deals and enrich themselves.

My dad went to the Asha Valley in Vietnam and after getting back suffered from tumors and rashes from defoliant agents used in the jungle on the firebases he lived on. Eventually he got service related Parkinsons from that exposure and that was determined 3 years before he died by DOD/VA system. Before that it was an series of lies, we don't knows, we don't have any record, and denials. So no, I don't and won't recommend any national service because those in charge don't have the interests of this nation and its people. A draft is an piss poor idea unless you like feudalism.

Yes, if your dad had been a draft dodger, he would not have been poisoned by his own government with Agent Orange.

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I work in retail part time and I see maybe 10 out of 100 men under 35 who would even get through the medical and/or weight screening at MEPS. And that's a generous estimate on a good day. Men over 35? Train wreck.

We're basically screwed at this point.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by EdM
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by EdM

Hard to believe no one's lambasted ya for that one, Ed.

I am stunned... Ship Barron off when of age.

That's fine. Barron isn't going to be a grunt in a rifle platoon. With his education, he'd be a REMF, but you gotta have those.

Same with the other politician kids that some what to send off. None of them will go in harms way.

First batch in any real shooting war gets massacred. You want to straighten out society in a big way? Then let the "social experiment" members of the military go first. Gay, Bi,Trans, women in combat, etc. It won't go well. There will be horrible losses, but it will drive home the fact that war is not a social experiment, and there is a reason the Roman legions were made of men and not the women of Rome.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
The Selective Service Board members were made up of local volunteers in every county in the U.S. which means they were in the position to know "who was who" among potential conscripts and often led to 'preferential' treatment.

The very threat of being drafted was probably the single most successful voluntary enlistment 'tool' the Military had as it allowed choices of branch of service, M.O.S. and duty station assignment so as to avoid being forced into combat arms training and assigned to in-country combat arms duty in RSVN.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Slope77
We have sold ourselves out for money to China, or our elites have. The only good resolution I can see is that the CIA creates an internal (China) revolution when the situation goes hot. It will have to be serious - like shipping heavy arms into the country - can that happen without going nuclear? We have to make the Chinese people turn on the CCP. We probably have to kill them at a 6:1 rate to win. Maybe we can, maybe we aren’t quite that good. We needed to address this long, long ago.

China will be toast soon enough. Their population is about to crash. They have a society that is built on 1.4 billion people. What with their 1 child policy and selective sex aborting females, they do not have enough fertile females to sustain their population. It is expect to crash by 1/2 in the next 50 years.

You might think 600 million is still a giant figure, but not for a society built for 1.4 billion, No more cheap labor.

One could argue that Xi knows this and wants to make his bones while he has the numbers, but he doesn't have the technology. You can bet Xi is watching what happens in Ukraine. If Putin succeeds and the West does nothing, then he will become emboldened. If Putin has make peace and march home, Xi will will think twice about aggression.

China demographics:

https://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images?p=china%27s+demographics&fr=yfp-t-s&imgurl=http%3A%2F%2Fen.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2FSpecial%3AFilePath%2FChina_population_sex_by_age_on_Nov%2C_1st%2C_2020.png#id=-1&iurl=http%3A%2F%2Fen.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2FSpecial%3AFilePath%2FChina_population_sex_by_age_on_Nov%2C_1st%2C_2020.png&action=click

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
R
Campfire Tracker
Online Happy
Campfire Tracker
R
Many of you here advocate using the Draft as a form of punishment, for the people you envy or dislike, yet none of you have been Drafted or know any one personally that was Drafted,
Many on the Fire served in our military honorably, some in combat, many in support rolls, but they did a important part of serving the country.and did it voluntarily, being Drafted was a huge interruption of my young life, I was in California that winter, hitting the winter Rodeos traveling with my good friend Claude Herford, We were young Dumb Full of Cum in Cowboy Heaven, Rodeos were covered with So-Cal beach bunny's that thought real Rodeo Cowboy's were the Cat's Ass like I said Cowboy Heaven.

I would call my Mother every now and then just to check in and let her know her 19 yr. old baby boy was fine, the first of Feb. i called Mom said you got a Draft notice in the mail, you need to appear in Denver, on The Feb. 14th For testing and your physical, I was stunned, Back then it was a 4 or 5 day drive from Southern Calif. driving a 1955 Ford 1/2 ton pulling a 2 horse trailer with 2 horses on it. this was before the interstate system was complete, it was all 2 lane hi-way and in some places it was rough as hell and it was still winter in the mountains we needed to cross to get back to North Western Colorado. To be continued Later: Rio7

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by rlott
I work in retail part time and I see maybe 10 out of 100 men under 35 who would even get through the medical and/or weight screening at MEPS. And that's a generous estimate on a good day. Men over 35? Train wreck.

Without a doubt... americans (lower case deliberate) are a pathetic lot of "capable" citizens.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Amendment 13 U.S. Constitution: Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction.

No exceptions are listed for military service.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Nothing new. US Army reports about the condition of recruits for WW II and Korea were so alarmingly poor that Eisenhower created The President's Council on Physical fitness in order to get America's youth in shape because they moved off the farm. Focused on nutrition and physical fitness. Remember "Pullups, pushups, jump rope?"

None of it's original recommendations can be found in public schools today. Too busy teaching "Charlotte has two Mommies".

Other issue has been lack of Phys Ed instructors in school. Then the fact you can't make kids run and sweat. Every female from Middle School age on has the cop out "I can't, I'm on my period".

Can't make kids shower and return to class in the US. Then you'd have the gender thing. How many high school aged boys would "identify" as female to go shower with the girls?

Mom and Dad in suburbia chauffeur kids to and from school and all other activities. No more of this ride your bike to school. Here, kids would be road kill.

Sad.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by hatari

Nothing new. US Army reports about the condition of recruits for WW II and Korea were so alarmingly poor that Eisenhower created The President's Council on Physical fitness in order to get America's youth in shape because they moved off the farm. Focused on nutrition and physical fitness. Remember "Pullups, pushups, jump rope?"

None of it's original recommendations can be found in public schools today. Too busy teaching "Charlotte has two Mommies".

Other issue has been lack of Phys Ed instructors in school. Then the fact you can't make kids run and sweat. Every female from Middle School age on has the cop out "I can't, I'm on my period".

Can't make kids shower and return to class in the US. Then you'd have the gender thing. How many high school aged boys would "identify" as female to go shower with the girls?

Mom and Dad in suburbia chauffeur kids to and from school and all other activities. No more of this ride your bike to school. Here, kids would be road kill.

Sad.

Smartest people in school are the gym teachers. What's the metric for success? No one says "well, the 200 students that graduated last year, 14 of them made it through BUDs. Good job" - vs test scores for say a Math or Physics teacher.

Math, English, Physics, Chem teachers all writing lesson plans and grading homework. Gym teacher plays dodgeball all day and gets paid the same.

Me

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
First call ups should be the children of the politicians involved.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

402 members (10ring1, 160user, 1lesfox, 163bc, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 35 invisible), 1,968 guests, and 1,067 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,760
Posts18,476,500
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.