Maybe this will help

Faster horses,Younger women,Older Whiskey,More money

GB1

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Send me a PM, and I'll respond with an email and/or a phone number. I can offer a good way to get the assembly off that has worked for me many times, but I'm not about to engage in a pizzing contest with the troll patrol that hangs out here.

I bet NASA has used the info you have provided them, don't be so selfish, share it with us.

You're the all time #1 bullsheitter on the Fire.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
When Facebook fails you, just run back to the good Ol’ 24hourcampfire.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Send me a PM, and I'll respond with an email and/or a phone number. I can offer a good way to get the assembly off that has worked for me many times, but I'm not about to engage in a pizzing contest with the troll patrol that hangs out here.

You might be well advised to pay attention to this. You are into what can be a tough project. Good luck.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by cuznguido

You might be well advised to pay attention to this. You are into what can be a tough project. Good luck.

Look a here Guido, ain't no high profile Nascar builder knows sheit about gettin' a blade off a bush hog. Mind ya bidness 😁

IC B2

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by mirage243
Originally Posted by cuznguido

Look a here Guido, ain't no high profile Nascar builder knows sheit about gettin' a blade off a bush hog. Mind ya bidness 😁

I hear you smile Good intentions but should have done my homework.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Put the rosebud on your torch. Heat is your friend. Just be careful that there aren't any seals close by or you'll be replacing those as well. Once off, emery cloth all rust and use anti seize or fluid film.

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
I think your on the right track with the heat and pressure. Probably have to get it hot a few times and then try ice. When I install bearings I use the heat and ice method and it makes easy work of them.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
One trick I've seen a friend do. Heat it up and as it starts to cool, hit it with PB Blaster. It will draw into the stuck stuff a bit.

Or PM Hotrod LOLincoln

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
Originally Posted by Higginez
One trick I've seen a friend do. Heat it up and as it starts to cool, hit it with PB Blaster. It will draw into the stuck stuff a bit.

Or PM Hotrod LOLincoln
You should see the pic that was floating around on another forum for a while of him heating a mauser bolt with an acetylene torch and bending it down with a monkey wrench with a stupid grin on his face while his inbred buddies watch. I'm sure his phonecall will be about his revolutionary penetrating oil home brewed from acetone and atf fluid.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
OK. Brush Hog back up and running. I mowed around 15 acres this morning. It was the key on the top end of the shaft that the blade is on. Had to take the gear box apart and pull the gear. A lot of work to replace a $1.50 key. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Wow! Makes me proud of my old cheap azz bushhog with the soft shear bolts. I replaced a bunch of them until I figured out I was screwing the nut on way too tight. Since then, I haven’t had to replace another one. At least they were easy to get to.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

66 members (308ld, 808outdoors, 35, 10gaugemag, 257robertsimp, 99Ozarks, 3 invisible), 1,135 guests, and 749 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,868
Posts18,478,685
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.