Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
V
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
V
Please note the source of this linked to, well written, article.
Sad state of affairs here now in this once great country!

LINK: https://www.newsweek.com/mar-lago-raid-desperate-act-corrupt-establishment-opinion-1732352

Third world/communist style attempt to take down or discredit/incarcerate a political opponent
Sad.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

GB1

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
It has to be more than just the midterms or the 2024 election. This was an act of desperation, meant to distract from something else.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Remsen
It has to be more than just the midterms or the 2024 election. This was an act of desperation, meant to distract from something else.

Yep.

Think about the 87k IRS agents, Green New Deal crap they are passing in the dark of night right now... mad

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Yep.

Think about the 87k IRS agents, Green New Deal crap they are passing in the dark of night right now... mad

But I just read only 300 of them will be armed and that Republicans are overreacting and fear mongering. They even said Lauren Bobert spread the lies on the floors of Congress. I read it on the internet so it must be true!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
It would be great if we can get a compete timeline, Team Trump cooperation to date, and the legal and evidentiary support for the warrant, and of course why the Garland decided to skip a simple subpoena request and decided on a highly public raid.

The DOJ is in a box. Will be interesting to see what happens next.

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

V
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
V
STRWSWilson: You are correct - I am sure.
There has to be more to this story than has burped out so far.
If demonrats are involved (and they definitely are in this instance!) then there is deceit, deception, dishonesty and dishonorable behavior involved - you can bet your life on it.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
What if this is advanced planning for 2024, with the Dems knowing that Biden won't be re-elected and looking to pave the way for the return of Hillary. One of the things that will be used against her is the whole email scandal, complete with how she played fast and loose with national security by having her own server and email system.

With this, Hillary will now be able to point that finger back at Trump, even though the two situations are not comparable. That means nothing for the Dem base and those who are inclined to vote for Hillary, they just need something to base their "what about"-isms on, and now they can say "Hillary was never the subject of a federal investigation into her mishandling of classified documents that led to prosecution, Trump was." This points to the likelihood that Trump will end up being tried.

It's crazy, but so are they.

Last edited by Remsen; 08/12/22.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Careful referencing the Dem base. They walk among us right here .

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
I think all of you nailed it, corruption is too light of a word for the establishment crooks.

NRA Endowment Member
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2018/09/07/the-declassification-conundrum/

It looks like an executive authority battle. Trump wants to publish documents he declared to be declassified; bureaucrats don't want him to because the docs are proof of their malfeasance.

Politics is War by Other Means
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Tyrone
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2018/09/07/the-declassification-conundrum/

It looks like an executive authority battle. Trump wants to publish documents he declared to be declassified; bureaucrats don't want him to because the docs are proof of their malfeasance.

This. About 50% of the stuff Trump Declassified has gone public. Some people are very afraid of what remains tha hasnt come out yet and wont until Durham prosecutes Danchenko in Oct (arent they Zero and Kilery).

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Can you imagine being a dumbass like Houston, Sickermore, Lostofftrail, Northmam, Gayghost, Gooschiett or Jell0 and having to resort to praying to the Lord that they finally got the Honey Badger?

Arent you glad you arent stupid enough to be thinking they must have got him this time because even us dimocommies cant always strike out?

They are thinking that dayom, they have to be telling the truth THIS TIME. They gotta be right after a while because they just cant possibly lie to us ALL THE TIME, can they? frown

Clue pukes: HE said there is no truth in your buds, I mean, there is no truth in a liar, (ha, same difference).

Dayom, come to think of it, where is Jell0 and Lostofftrail? Have they left the battlefield? Does anyone think those two were smart enough to finally get a clue? That would, by default, mean they are smarter than Houston and Northmam and Sickermore and the other commie trolls who are still here.

Hummm. whistle

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by asheepdog
I think all of you nailed it, corruption is too light of a word for the establishment crooks.
Head on a spike

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
My BWAG is that they'll come out in the near future and pull out something they Say They Found that is wrong. It's all a lie. They are a lie. The make-believe president is a lie. Garland and Wray are a lie. The biggest lie is that McConnell and Cornyn are on Trump's side. It's going to backfire big.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by STRSWilson

Nothing will happen, Demons own the vote counting so people can react however to these outrageous acts, but that won't change the results of the voting.

MM

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
There is a lot more to come out in the Russia- Russia deal. A lot more damaging evidence.

This raid will allow the dems to hold up Russia -Russia and darken it, as the raid will become part of the investigation.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A spox for President Trump stated that President Trump watched the raid on his closed circuit TV.

If all of the FBI's activities are on video,then the FBI has been suckered punched.LOL

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

It’s seeming more and more obvious some higher ups in power brokerage are facing neck deep do-do if Trump is elected president again. I won’t exclude any individual, party, group, billionaire or foreign puppet master. Nor will I venture a guess as to what exactly the hell stands to be revealed.But there is a clear and present danger serious enough to have the visible minions taking obscene risks for no tangible reason. And these risks are of such magnitude even fellow liberals are hushed.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Originally Posted by STRSWilson

Nothing will happen, Demons own the vote counting so people can react however to these outrageous acts, but that won't change the results of the voting.

MM

I'am not so sure about the vote counting after this Mar-a-lago stunt. If they have voter fraud in the bag they would just let the people get behind Trump or any other of their favorite R candidates, get all excited about going to the polls and voting then drop the hammer on election night. I think these bolsheviks still believe Trump and his endorsed candidates can be elected and will destroy their bolshevik revolution.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

187 members (1minute, 2ndwind, 10gaugemag, 16penny, 1_deuce, 280fan, 26 invisible), 1,398 guests, and 1,042 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,844
Posts18,517,337
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.