Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
It all makes perfect sense once you realize that the Jews who own the world wish to destroy the means of production so they can live in poverty with the black man.

I am MAGA.
GB1

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
It all makes perfect sense once you realize that the Jews who own the world wish to destroy the means of production so they can live in poverty with the black man.

They didn't destroy it. They handed it to the Chinese.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Is Desantis the answer? .

When was a career politician with a Harvard law degree ever the answer?

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Pat85

Actually, Desantis had a career before he embarked on politics.

https://rondesantis.com/meet-ron/

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by tylerw02
When Desantis proposes giving a half billion dollars to African Americans to compensate for their lack of opportunity in education and employment in America, I'll give up my support for Desantis,.....just like I ended my support for Trump when he proposed doing exactly that.

Trump had his chance. He blew it.

Is Desantis the answer? Probably not completely. But people like Desantis and Blake Masters are a step in the right direction.

I became very doubtful about Trump's effectiveness when he allowed the RNC to install Mike Pence as his Veep. I knew Trump had been defeated when he put John Bolton and Eliot Abrams in his administration.

Maybe Desantis will fold also.

It's hard to buck the machine.

But like I said. Trump had his chance. There's nothing to be gained by putting him back in office and having him take up where he left off.

Trump has demonstrated that he's not up to the challenge. It's time to give someone else a chance.

Now you'll be crucified. Only blind obedience and loyalty to Trump is acceptable on the Fire.

No. Donald Trump is going to have to work for a victory. If he can't cut it maybe we can find someone who will.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
IC B2

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J

They didn't destroy it. They handed it to the Chinese.

So we could all live in opulence.

I am MAGA.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

They have to be careful though. We are but cattle to be managed. If they starve us too much they will starve too.

MAGA
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

They have to be careful though. We are but cattle to be managed. If they starve us too much they will starve too.

Yeah...apparently they are gonna get back to the land.......hahaha!

Klaus Schwab gonna grow a garden and butcher some chickens!

I am MAGA.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by AKA_Spook
I'm ready for a GOP candidate who represents the people who puts him in office. I can get all the BLM candidates I want from the Democrats.

Good luck, I dont think he/she exists, much less getting him/her elected.

That candidate most definitely not only exists but should be announcing his candidacy soon, President Trump. He’s the only president in my lifetime that represented the people rather than special interests. Anyone that expects to find a candidate that says and does only those things that they themselves approve of will be terribly disappointed. Trump isn’t a perfect president but he’s as close as any of us have got to a perfect president.

I’ll vote for a known quantity over another roll of the dice. I think DeSantis has a bright future but I’ll be voting for President Trump. I would like to see those two on the same ticket though. I know it means that Trump would have to change his residency but I think it would be good to have those two working closely and on the same page so that DeSantis could continue uninterrupted righting this ship. We’ve seen how deep and broad the swamp is and we’ve seen how disruptive they are. They won’t go easily and like a chameleon they can blend in so they aren’t always easy to root out and get rid of. Having the benefit of 4 years as the VP would give DeSantis the advantage of knowing the “system” more intimately. Being VP would also allow DeSantis to see firsthand how corrupt DC is and how traitorous the actors are. DeSantis is, I believe, a good man and when good men witness the corruption and suffer the consequences of the corruption of others they tend to take it personally. I hope DeSantis is motivated to destroy the corrupt left as much as Trump is but that remains to be seen.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Bristoe,

You don't make any sense ....at all.

IC B3

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P

It appears he never drew a paycheck from the private sector. If in fact DeSantis is a real threat to the deep state status quo, they will attack him with the same relentless intensity they are using against Trump.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

It appears he never drew a paycheck from the private sector. If in fact DeSantis is a real threat to the deep state status quo, they will attack him with the same relentless intensity they are using against Trump.

The same can be said for any candidate. *If* anything positive happens via politics it will be in increments.

Trump made a lot of bad turns during his Presidency. I don't see how he can walk some of it back.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Damn...I was for Trump before I realized he doesn't intend to fuck the people who I think need to be fucked.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Anybody talking trash about Desantis is immediately put on my suspect list. He's the best Gov in the country, and the Left is scared to death of him. Good try there, bucko.

Last edited by reivertom; 08/13/22.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by reivertom
Anybody talking trash about Desantis is immediately put on my suspect list. He's the best Gov in the country, and the Left is scared to death of him. Good try there, bucko.

I tend to agree. I have believed all along, even before the FBI raid. that Trump would not be the 2024 nominee. The powers-to-be will either hang him, or he'll hang himself, and DeSantis would be an excellent choice. But, there is a lot of time between now and then, and a good many things can happen that will influence it all.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Trump has suffered unrelenting smear.

DeSantis will experience the same or worse.

No one is coming to save you... grow a set of balls.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by CashisKing

I definitely don't believe that anyone is going to ride in and put America back at the top of the heap. I just want some people in office who can slow down the bleeding.

Looking long term, I see the U.S.A. becoming a giant Brazil. People with the ability to leave will go somewhere else. Most will gravitate to the same area because of shared cultural values. It would be interesting to know where that will be and what it will look like.

Somewhere out there is an American expat nation waiting to be formed. It probably won't number more than 40 million, or so.

I'd rather that the country become balkanized. But I don't see that as a possibility. For one thing, the people who live in the U.S.A. are too split,...by design. Heritage Americans are going to need to put some distance between themselves and those Americans who have been conditioned to hate them.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Heritage Americans are going to need to put some distance between themselves and those Americans who have been conditioned to hate them.

In other words, run from the problem.
More division will fix the division, gotcha.

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
America is a nation with Irreconcilable Differences...

https://legaldictionary.net/irreconcilable-differences/

Obama garnered his power with race division. He was a nobody before this.

Proceed as you see fit... I am only stating facts.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by CashisKing

I definitely don't believe that anyone is going to ride in and put America back at the top of the heap. I just want some people in office who can slow down the bleeding.

Looking long term, I see the U.S.A. becoming a giant Brazil. People with the ability to leave will go somewhere else. Most will gravitate to the same area because of shared cultural values. It would be interesting to know where that will be and what it will look like.

Somewhere out there is an American expat nation waiting to be formed. It probably won't number more than 40 million, or so.

I'd rather that the country become balkanized. But I don't see that as a possibility. For one thing, the people who live in the U.S.A. are too split,...by design. Heritage Americans are going to need to put some distance between themselves and those Americans who have been conditioned to hate them.

Agree, you can see the balkanization real time right now, but there are a lot of the POS who helped ruin their region moving to places like Utah/Idaho/Montana/Tenn./Georgia/Florida/etc. etc..
It'll take some time for it to get sorted out, there will come a time & place where old school Americans will let leftywokes know they aren't welcome. <And it won't involve talking.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

70 members (257 mag, 35, badwolf, BDR1, beefan, 9 invisible), 1,447 guests, and 923 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,623
Posts18,474,057
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.