Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by navlav8r
So i would suspect that Trump still has his clearance but his access has been revoked.

Revocation of any type of clearance on a person that held the highest office would be a clear indicator that schit is being fabricated and framed to damage politically.

It has not one fugking thing to do with national security, or reality.

These people are pieces of fugking schit and that includes the FBI agents that raided Mar Largo.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by saddlesore
Two things give you the ability to see classified materials, civilian or military.

1- a clearance, confidential, secret, top secret,etc.
2-to be granted “access” when you have a “need to know”

The clearance shows what level of classified materials you’ve allowed to see but if you haven’t been granted “access” you can’t see it. That comes with the “need to know”.
For example, I had a TS/SCI clearance but I would not be allowed to see Top Secret materials relating to nuclear missiles because I had no need to know it.

So I would suspect that Trump still has his clearance but his access has been revoked.

So true. Same here. My clearances were still in effect for sometime after I retired. Also even though I was debriefed on those SCI programs, I still had to sign a statement that I would not disclose any information about them or any other TS program. I have knowledge of nuclear weapons designs and some programs that would make the average citizen say "OH Sh$T" but I was not granted access to the stealth fighter or bomber designs because I had no "Need to Know" even though I saw them flying over the Nevada Test Site before they were announced. If I divulged any of that information even after 20+ years of retirement I would be SOL.

Trumps clearance would still be in effect I think thru 2022.

All this is B.S. before the mid turns.

Access/need to know. Clearances are placed in a dormant status after two years by the controlling agency, AKA DISS. And it takes a LOT to have someone's clearance denied, revoked, etc. All this is obviously a set up to prevent Trump from running

link

Last edited by jorgeI; 08/15/22.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Who told you this?

I've been told by people who claim to know that former Presidents retain a TS/SCI for life.

Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
For a little context, since the OP asked about a clearance. Biden didn't take away his clearance. Every president loses their security clearance the day they leave office. As a courtesy they may be allowed to continue to receive intelligence briefings. That's what happened with Trump.

“Live free or die. Death is not the worst of evils.” - General
John Stark.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Two things give you the ability to see classified materials, civilian or military.

1- a clearance, confidential, secret, top secret,etc.
2-to be granted “access” when you have a “need to know”

The clearance shows what level of classified materials you’ve allowed to see but if you haven’t been granted “access” you can’t see it. That comes with the “need to know”.
For example, I had a TS/SCI clearance but I would not be allowed to see Top Secret materials relating to nuclear missiles because I had no need to know it.

So i would suspect that Trump still has his clearance but his access has been revoked.
Yup...
We landed after declaring an IFE. Full stop on the runway, engines shut down and the aircraft was evacuated. Had to get the aircraft towed off of the runway to get the runway opened back up, went up the crew entrance ladder because I had to lower the nose gear doors so I could install the NG downlock pin. Coming down the ladder there's two battlestaff members waiting for me. They left TS documents locked up in the safe in the battlestaff compartment. Two man policy was in effect to enter the aircraft. I was called in on my day off to be debriefed and sign a non-disclosure document even though my feet never left the ladder, I could be seen from the ground.
If during flight I needed to go to the tail of the aircraft I had to wait until the secrets were covered up before I was allowed to walk through the battlestaff compartment. Need to know was in play...

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by David_Walter
Who told you this?

I've been told by people who claim to know that former Presidents retain a TS/SCI for life.

Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
For a little context, since the OP asked about a clearance. Biden didn't take away his clearance. Every president loses their security clearance the day they leave office. As a courtesy they may be allowed to continue to receive intelligence briefings. That's what happened with Trump.

That's what either Dan Bongino or Sebastian Gorka said yesterday on his radio show.

Last edited by jaguartx; 08/16/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

592 members (10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 1OntarioJim, 1lessdog, 160user, 007FJ, 71 invisible), 2,434 guests, and 1,351 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,153
Posts18,484,265
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.