Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I agree with BS on this.

I like .338 bullets, but this one is kind of a yawn fest by a lot of measures

I did have a chuckle, as the article states "The new magnum cartridge sends a heavy-for-caliber bullets", and then a few lines down it lists the bullets available in factory loads as the 185 and 225grn.

Best of luck to them. I'm sure it'll sell much better than their 338-06 offering did 20 years ago, or the 338 RCM did more recently.

For now l'll hold onto my 338 WM in a 700 LSS.

GB1

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by JPro
Ah. I wasn't aware their little action wasn't full-length. That is not a point in their favor, nor is the lack of SS.

https://weatherby.com/store/markv-accumark/

Amazing that twig cannot figure out a website. Laughing

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Big Stick
From an Engineering standpoint,it's a Goat Fhuqk. They "unleashed" a chambering which is shoe horned and by literal design,precludes the use of the best bullets in it's bore size. Secondly,there's no S/S spouts(as a minimum). "Cerakote" is their new catch phrase. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..............

It is on their 3.4" action, I'd be fine on a 3.6" M70 action though, if brass were made by someone other than Wby.

Semper Fi
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
OldKchunt,

I find it Amusinger than fhuqk,that besides your being a Drooling CLUELESS Fhuqk,that you like to reiterate that you also "happen" to be a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit to boot,as you "forget" about your heralded Imaginary Pretend Ignore yet again...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon my being fluent in all things and there's a 6-lug AccuSuck here. But alas...there's NOTHING Sporter-ish wearing a S/S spout from Weatherby and "Cerakote" is the new catch phrase. Google as you must. Now nod your pointy head on them narrow shoulders,like you "understand". Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

'Nother here and Zeiss sucks too. Hint.

'retzs,

Said Weatherby Goat Fhuqk is .050" longer than a 338 Twat-Six,which in and of itself is NO Joy in said 6-legged receiver. Pry a spacer and spruce things up and a Post-64 is plausible and probably looks like this. Hint..................(grin)

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
OldKchunt,

I find it Amusinger than fhuqk,that besides your being a Drooling CLUELESS Fhuqk,that you like to reiterate that you also "happen" to be a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit to boot,as you "forget" about your heralded Imaginary Pretend Ignore yet again...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon my being fluent in all things and there's a 6-lug AccuSuck here. But alas...there's NOTHING Sporter-ish wearing a S/S spout from Weatherby and "Cerakote" is the new catch phrase. Google as you must. Now nod your pointy head on them narrow shoulders,like you "understand". Hint.

'retzs,

Said Weatherby Goat Fhuqk is .050" longer than a 338 Twat-Six,which in and of itself is NO Joy in said 6-legged receiver. Pry a spacer and spruce things up and a Post-64 is plausible and probably looks like this. Hint..................(grin)

I’ve got a donor all T’ed up for the job.

Semper Fi
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'll GREEDILY take the Lapooey Virgins,bank the case length for COAL and roll (5) 250 Skinners Smoochin' outta the belly...while happily letting others have first crack at everything,then simply bat clean up,with a smile on my face. Hint...........(grin)

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
I'll GREEDILY take the Lapooey Virgins,bank the case length for COAL and roll (5) 250 Skinners Smoochin' outta the belly...while happily letting others have first crack at everything,then simply bat clean up,with a smile on my face. Hint...........(grin)

Same here. With Lapua 06 being out there for the easy grab I’m not dicking around with expensive brass that can’t take some firings.

Semper Fi
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
OldKchunt,

'retzs,

You don't like to be proven wrong, they do make a SS barreled 6 lug. Little Twig I don't have you on ignore. Prove otherwise or STFU.

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
My 338 shoots 225 grain North Forks at 2800 fps. What am I missing?

You only live once, but...if you do it right, once is enough.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Godogs57

Nothing, the best elk cartridge of all time.

IC B3

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Originally Posted by Godogs57

Nothing, the best elk cartridge of all time.
Amen

You only live once, but...if you do it right, once is enough.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I agree boys, but tread lightly, guys that have never killed a bull, or guys that have killed (2) bulls will tell ya otherwise!! .338 bore is the best bull/bear medicine period.. 👊🏻👍

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
[quote=Big Stick]OldKchunt,

OldKchunt,

You MAGNIFICENT Piece Of Lying CLUELESS Fhuqking Schit. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...............

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What it offers is a super lightweight 338 that's it

https://thehandloadinglog.wordpress.com
μολὼν λαβέ

"Weatherby was too long so I nicknamed it "Bee""
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
[quote=Big Stick]OldKchunt,

OldKchunt,

You MAGNIFICENT Piece Of Lying CLUELESS Fhuqking Schit. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...............

Brokedicks like you can't afford it . Liar describes you to a tee little dwarf.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
OldKchunt,

There's no slighting how very WELL founded your copious Insecurities are and there's zero need for you to reiterate that besides being a CLUELESS Drooling Dumbfhuqk,that you also just "happen" to be a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fortunately for you and your ilk,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even you can "afford" to "contribute",as you "live" vicariously. Hint.

Slow day here,only a coupla new rifles,though more scopes than that. Hint.

Bless your poor poor(literally) Heart,for Lying,Crying and Whining.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!................

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Love them 30-'06's!. Hint. LAUGHING!

Looks like Redhawk flung another stock my way today too. Hint.

Still another scope box or two to open. Pardon wares that exist. Hint.

Gt a BRF coming this morning too. My Leica Geovids are PISSED,just fhuqking thinking about it. Hint.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Now I really have you on ignore you lying fu-cktard.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
OldKchunt,

I REALLY "believe" you this time,as you set enthralled with my EVERY word and Splendid Pixel,as you "live" vicariously you Manic Lying Piece Of Fhuqking CLUELESS Schit...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon the frequency,in which Reality collides with your Delusional Fantasy. Hint.

A GOOD day for you,is one in which you don't schit your pants. Good luck with that and your Extra Special Imaginary Pretend Ignore. Hint.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hasn't been many cartridges released since the 60s that offer much
new to an average Hunter. Some, through twist and design offer easy
accuracy and enhanced long range performance.

And thats great. But Mr Average Hunter never comes close to
exploiting a 130gr 270 or 150gr 30-06.

This round, looks like it is for the average hunter.

Damn.
Was being all philosophical and stuff, and it hit me,
I literally don't own a round introduced after the mid 60's.

Joined the Geezer Club and didn't even know it.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

547 members (222ND, 1OntarioJim, 1badf350, 257Bob, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 2500HD, 55 invisible), 2,468 guests, and 1,301 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,906
Posts18,518,578
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.