Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
hanco Offline OP
Campfire Savant
OP Offline
Campfire Savant
Have you ever had to sit next to one in coach. I had to sit next to a fat bitch not long ago. She was in her seat and half of mine, smelled bad too. Thank god it was only a two hour flight.

We are flying to Italy next year, going first class somehow.

Last edited by hanco; 08/28/22.
GB1

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Went on a hunting trip with 3 guys a couple years ago. Way down, friend got sat next to a really good women twice, both flights. Way home, first leg, same thing, looked like a model. 4th flight, last leg home, he’s sitting there with an empty seat next to him while people are boarding talking shot about the hottie about to sit next to him. Along waddles a 6’4, 350lber and plops down next to/on top of him.

We laughed the entire flight and he looked terrified the whole time.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Yep. Some fat guy that stank on ice sat next to me once several years ago. I demanded that they find me another seat, and they did.

...it was probably the same fat guy that sold his lightly used Tempur-Pedic mattress to Slum.

Last edited by High_Noon; 08/28/22.

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Been there, and it sucks.
Airlines ought to make people buy a seat that will hold them.

NRA Patron
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Pussies.

I am MAGA.
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by hanco
Have you ever had to sit next to one in coach. I had to sit next to a fat bitch not long ago. She was in her seat and half of mine, smelled bad too. Thank god it was only a two hour flight.

Try to get cubicle where seat converts to bed so you can
Sleep or relax during long flight. Extremely fat people should pay for two seats. Sadly in USA fat people have rights organization NAAFA🤪

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Better not to fly at all. The bastages have made flying intolerable.

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
E
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
E
I had a layover at dallas on my way to jacksonville and a woman with the biggest widest ass ive ever seen was waiting to board the plane. It was unreal. Dont even know how she could fit through the door. I was terrified. I just knew i was screwed. I think everybody there waiting to board must have been praying not to be sat next to the beast. When i finally got on the plane i didnt even see her. I was curious how many seats that ass would take up. Maybe they shoved her into the cargo hold with the other animals.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Slavek

Sleep or relax during long flight. Extremely fat people should pay for two seats. Sadly in USA fat people have rights organization NAAFA🤪

Then dipshìts like Slavek try and talk about guns.....you are out of your element lady.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Pussies.
Right.

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I just got back from an Alaskan cruise and flew back from Seattle. No fatty but a screaming little middle Eastern kid whose parents wouldn't discipline him. I flew back from Alberta a few years ago and was stuck besides a guy who either was Turret's syndrome or some form of organic brain disease. First thing he said when he saw me was "I have to sit next to him, he's huge!" I'm 5'7'' and barely 200 pounds, not what I consider huge. He bitched and complained the whole flight. It was a 2 hr flight with no meal, he was pissed and bitched to the flight attendant about not getting to eat. When the baby seated behind him started to cry, he went berzerk. I just grinned and laughed.

A bowhunter at heart but a gun guy at soul. I'll take craftsmanship, wood and blue steel over plastic and composite any day.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
While America's obesity is increasing, airline seats are simultaneously shrinking. Democrat conspiracy no doubt...

“Perfection is Achieved Not When There Is Nothing More to Add, But When There Is Nothing Left to Take Away” Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by High_Noon

Just tell Boomers modern airplanes are full of MIM parts.🤣

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
The only people that fit in a coach seat in an airline are 110 lb females. That didn’t eat breakfast.

MAGA
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by High_Noon

This. I have not been on a flight for over 15 years and look for that trend to continue. If I have to fly to get somewhere on time, I am just going to be late.

[Linked Image]
K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
I do not wish to go anywhere that requires I fly in an airplane. Nothing against airplanes. I’ve flown in many. I just do not want to go thru the hassle anymore. Im really quite comfy here on the place. And may e the colorado ranch. I do not care to be around a lot of people.

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Then dipshìts like Slavek try and talk about guns.....you are out of your element lady.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Masar Cardonas sock puppet....

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
I do not wish to go anywhere that requires I fly in an airplane. Nothing against airplanes. I’ve flown in many. I just do not want to go thru the hassle anymore. Im really quite comfy here on the place. And may e the colorado ranch. I do not care to be around a lot of people.

I don't mind being around people, I just don't want 'em overflowing into my space and laying around on me.

And don't get me started on leg room.....

A wise man is frequently humbled.

O
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
O

Some airlines are charging obese people for two seats, they should do that just because some 5 or 6 hundred pounded probably subtracts from the number of passengers because of weight limits for the plane to carry.

The more I get to know people, the better I like dogs, life is short, eat dessert first.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Them durn air ports are full of tourons

And to beat all, they got self check-in kiosks with these dagnabbit computer things and ya have to print you own luggage tags.

They oughtta put me on the payroll I swear

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

372 members (22kHornet, 1lesfox, 160user, 06hunter59, 10ring1, 222ND, 35 invisible), 2,788 guests, and 1,084 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,648
Posts18,533,810
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.