Campfire Ranger
Twats.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
To Many Yorkie/ NE Transplant in those Counties..

I applaud You Gov Sanitizer..

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Well it's a start.

IC B2

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Get ‘em, Ron.

G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Maybe that was the emergency that made him miss the fundraiser in New York.

Retired cat herder.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
This is a much bigger story than I think most people realize.

Desantis is presenting the model that all Republican governorship's should be following. He is exhibiting real leadership by digging deep, finding what his power as governor actually holds, and wielding it to stop all these crooked ass mother fugkers. I can tell you that the fugking idiots of Florida are scared to death of this guy. He is flexing where they thought nobody could, or would flex and it's going to be massively effective. Not only short term, but long term.

It takes principled leadership to do what he is doing. He is going after root level corruption and he is going to keep going up the chain.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by g5m

He doesn't need a fugking fundraiser.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by g5m

DeSantis was going to speak at a NYC fundraiser for Republican gubernatorial candidate Lee Zeldin, he was not fundraising for himself.

Oh, and he canceled days after suspended these school board members.

Last edited by steve4102; 08/30/22.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B3

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Good for DeSantis, good for Florydia. A great guv. But you DeSantis cheerleaders may want to take a couple deep breaths, looking at him on the National stage. Trump raid? Ron goes into the bunker for 5 days, not a peep, until he shows up in AZ with a whole new organization making 2024 noises, with a couple of tepid lines about the Trump raid. Ron's war chest donations are 90% mega big money Wall St, hedge fund, banks etc. 90% of Trump donations are small Joe the Plumber 25 buck pledges. Then Ron canceled a Lee Zelden (R) fundraiser right after a meeting with billionaire Cayre who just donated 400,000 to NY Gov Hochul. Ron tells us what we want to hear, does photo ops we like to see, and we lap it up...but I think as conservatives we need to watch this guy like a hawk. He has positioned himself brilliantly to be a 2024 spoiler for Trumps re election.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by g5m

DeSantis was going to speak at a NYC fundraiser for Republican gubernatorial candidate Lee Zeldin, he was not fundraising for himself.

Oh, and he canceled days after suspended these school board members.

Like I said, he doesn't need a fugking fundraiser.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by flintlocke
Good for DeSantis, good for Florydia. A great guv. But you DeSantis cheerleaders may want to take a couple deep breaths, looking at him on the National stage. Trump raid? Ron goes into the bunker for 5 days, not a peep, until he shows up in AZ with a whole new organization making 2024 noises, with a couple of tepid lines about the Trump raid. Ron's war chest donations are 90% mega big money Wall St, hedge fund, banks etc. 90% of Trump donations are small Joe the Plumber 25 buck pledges. Then Ron canceled a Lee Zelden (R) fundraiser right after a meeting with billionaire Cayre who just donated 400,000 to NY Gov Hochul. Ron tells us what we want to hear, does photo ops we like to see, and we lap it up...but I think as conservatives we need to watch this guy like a hawk. He has positioned himself brilliantly to be a 2024 spoiler for Trumps re election.

Uhhh, Desantis is the only politician in this fugking country that is doing schit.

Not talking about it. Doing schit.

If he opposes Trump I would be surprised and pissed. Until then, he's doing schit.

Geno67 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by flintlocke

Uhhh, Desantis is the only politician in this fugking country that is doing schit.

Not talking about it. Doing schit.

If he opposes Trump I would be surprised and pissed. Until then, he's doing schit.

This ^^

Watch him like a hawk if you want but he's the best in the nation by a significant margin.

A person who's happy will make others happy. Anne Frank
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by g5m
No, he was attending a memorial service for a slain police officer that at times was his bodyguard, the fundraiser was for Lee Zeldin.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
Originally Posted by g5m
No, he was attending a memorial service for a slain police officer that at times was his bodyguard, the fundraiser was for Lee Zeldin.
Food for thought.

DeSantis Pulls Out of Lee Zeldin Fundraiser After Meeting with Billionaire Donor Who Just Gave More Than $400,000 to Kathy Hochul

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...o-gave-more-than-400000-to-kathy-hochul/

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by g5m
Food for thought.

DeSantis Pulls Out of Lee Zeldin Fundraiser After Meeting with Billionaire Donor Who Just Gave More Than $400,000 to Kathy Hochul

What did you governor do that day?

LOL

B
BLG Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by g5m
Food for thought.

LOL

Plan another kidnapping.

Clyde

The liberal mind is an endless black hole of stupidity.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
This is a much bigger story than I think most people realize.

Desantis is presenting the model that all Republican governorship's should be following. He is exhibiting real leadership by digging deep, finding what his power as governor actually holds, and wielding it to stop all these crooked ass mother fugkers. I can tell you that the fugking idiots of Florida are scared to death of this guy. He is flexing where they thought nobody could, or would flex and it's going to be massively effective. Not only short term, but long term.

It takes principled leadership to do what he is doing. He is going after root level corruption and he is going to keep going up the chain.

This! If we get another president in office he needs to do the same thing on the federal level and at all agencies. Trump was a fighter but was too kind to clean house of all the corrupt Obama democrats entrenched in the agencies. If his 2nd term wasn't stolen I think he would have really went after them then. That's why they couldn't let him win. Most federal agencies need gutted.

Bb

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by g5m
Food for thought.

LOL

I'm sure the POS was at the State Fair telling lies and checking his gag reflex on a corndog.

Camp is where you make it.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

406 members (160user, 1Longbow, 204guy, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 10ring1, 37 invisible), 2,037 guests, and 1,100 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,377
Posts18,488,445
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.