Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Tucker Carlson telling it like it is,> love his news reports.
Thanks TRH..

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Coming to a neighborhood near you.
All part of the plan
If the government wanted it different, it would be different.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
E
ERK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
I agree about our fuel going overseas. MAGA should be our motto. Fogging liberals want us all in a Schitt hole country. Edk

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Eurotrashland.....
Nuff said.
They all apexed about 300 yrs ago....

And Julie Andrew's singing on the side of some mountain over their is what some on here still think of that stupid azz continent...

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Europe is literally about to go under. We are actually going to see the collapse of European civilization this winter. People are going to die. They are going to die of cold. They are going to die of civil unrest. And they will die of crime and other violence. I’m sure most of you realize this, but it gets cooooollllld in Europe. And if it’s a cold winter…

Imagine a Minnesota or Michigan in the modern world without sufficient electricity and fuel. And it’s not like a hundred years ago. Private citizens can’t even go buy coal in lots of places anymore if they had a stove to burn it. There will be killings in Europe this winter over freaking firewood.

I wonder if there is an influential group out there with a grudge against European civilization for a millennium of real and perceived mistreatment. If there is, it’s probably pretty happy right now. Europe is probably going to have the worst winter since WW II.

Oh yeah, there's a group out there that ''hates'' European Western civilization > a very powerful group.

Fixt

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Europe is literally about to go under. We are actually going to see the collapse of European civilization this winter. People are going to die. They are going to die of cold. They are going to die of civil unrest. And they will die of crime and other violence. I’m sure most of you realize this, but it gets cooooollllld in Europe. And if it’s a cold winter…

Imagine a Minnesota or Michigan in the modern world without sufficient electricity and fuel. And it’s not like a hundred years ago. Private citizens can’t even go buy coal in lots of places anymore if they had a stove to burn it. There will be killings in Europe this winter over freaking firewood.

I wonder if there is an influential group out there with a grudge against European civilization for a millennium of real and perceived mistreatment. If there is, it’s probably pretty happy right now. Europe is probably going to have the worst winter since WW II.

JB, evil has taken control. Evil is Satan. Satan wants misery and death for all created in HIS image.

If Satan's leftists minions get the chance, they will kill all the humans on earth other than those they want as slaves.

So does this mean that The Patriots are NOT in Control.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
If we have wood, the government will outlaw burning. Think "air quality index". The mechanism is already there.

LOL
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The US-Canadian border is the 49th parallel. Look at this map of Europe. Much of it is well north of that. Compare the weather to Canada, not the US.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Rooster7
Originally Posted by ol_mike

Oh yeah, there's a group out there that ''hates'' European Western civilization > a very powerful group.

Fixt

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Yup wood is easy here too! Im still harvesting live oak from downed tree limbs due to a wind shear last spring. Lots to cut. We live in an old ranchhouse. Thick rock walls in the old original park. We have a fireplace and it is never used. Instead we have a nice wood stove. Matter of fact we just replace old woodstove with new one last March. Its does the job.

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

IC B3

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Originally Posted by Fireball2
If we have wood, the government will outlaw burning. Think "air quality index". The mechanism is already there.

They know where to find me

Founder

WS

A
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
A
If the 48% of this country doesn’t Wake Up it going to Happen Here..

Fast , Quick and in a Hurry..

We’re already looking at Record Shutoffs because of Utility Defaults on Payment..

Just think if the Resources weren’t there what that would look Like..

Looks likes 20 million Renters are looking at the Streets in the Coming Months..

It was just a Few Years Ago .. Like the Summer of “43” for the Germans .
Then S hit hit the Fan..

Mr. Pudd’n got a Plan ..

Don’t know if it’s 52 Card Pick Up but the Odds are it’s going to be a Distinction without a Difference..

Operation Roll’n Pin ..

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Europe is far north but in general because of warm ocean currents, it is a bit warmer than similar latitude here. In North America there is nothing between the arctic and lower latitudes but cold prairie. The North Sea currents are comparatively warmer.

That said, it still gets very cold. And La Niña years generally means colder winters in Europe.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I think that things in Europe…as well as in America…are exactly the way that those in true power want them to be.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Burning wood will keep “you” warm, but it won’t keep factories open, grocery stores open, farmers farming, trucks trucking, workers working, teachers teaching, hospitals open and businesses doing business. They want to destroy our economy so they can built it back “better”, a few Americans burning wood to stay warm will not save America.

All part of the plan

TRUST THE PLAN
Q

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by steve4102
Burning wood will keep “you” warm, but it won’t keep factories open, grocery stores open, farmers farming, trucks trucking, workers working, teachers teaching, hospitals open and businesses doing business. They want to destroy our economy so they can built it back “better”, a few Americans burning wood to stay warm will not save America.

All part of the plan

TRUST THE PLAN
Q

Self reliance cannot and will not be tolerated.

FJB & FJT
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

1Minute
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 1minute
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Why there are no Spotted Owls. smile

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
"And here I thought Germany basing its energy policy on the fears of Swedish child was a winning strategy…"

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Well, regardless of how cold it gets I’ll still be feeding our meagre cattle.

Founder

WS

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

198 members (10Glocks, 12344mag, 35, 300jimmy, 2UP, 24 invisible), 1,594 guests, and 1,081 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,749
Posts18,495,271
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.