Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by smokepole
Some people wear them outside because of pollen and allergies.

I used to this time of year when mowing. Haven't for 2 years.

Never GAS what people think, but can't stand the idea they would
think me a Covtard. Instead of a general retard.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
2 years ago, at a high school football game, my bride looks over at me and states, "at least we now know who the democrats are."

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy

They are called phhags...

I'll take your word on that. Your expertise in all things phag-related is undeniable.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
2 years ago, at a high school football game, my bride looks over at me and states, "at least we now know who the democrats are."

EXACTLY!!!

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I got tested again for covid about a month ago. Big fat black nurse shoved those swabs up my nose that it felt like she was trying to spear my brain. I've had the swabs maybe a dozen times now and while they're uncomfortable as hell, only old Aunt Jemima ever hurt me. Was it deliberate? I think so.

I had to have it done before I could start my chemo. Naturally one has to wear a mask while inside the building so I dutifully put mine on and go through the routine. Since the beginning, I've gotten friendly with the two nurses and when they're not swamped with patients we get to talk. We three all agree the masks are totally useless. Even my oncologist takes his mask off while with me in the little room where he does his exams discusses how the treatment is coming along. He also agree the masks are useless. It's somewhat rare these days to find an honest doc when it comes to the masks.

FWIW, I've always refused to wear the mask ever since the beginning of the covid fiasco. I have yet to get sick with covid.

PJ

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
a couple days ago I was walking to get a hamburger. it was 102 degrees outside, some yahoo was waving a pay day lending sign dressed in an uncle sam costume, wearing a mask!!! I was like what in the actual hell?!?! I am convinced some people just want to mask up because they are afraid of being in public and the mask gives them a way to be anonymous .

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
COVID-19 Routes of Transmission & Implications for Worker Protection

This has been on the NIH website since at least December 2020. As for qualifications,"Dr. Brosseau is a national expert on respiratory protection and infectious diseases and professor (retired), University of Illinois at Chicago." The CDC didn't recognize that COVID is spread though aerosols until around October 2021.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by cumminscowboy
a couple days ago I was walking to get a hamburger. it was 102 degrees outside, some yahoo was waving a pay day lending sign dressed in an uncle sam costume, wearing a mask!!! I was like what in the actual hell?!?! I am convinced some people just want to mask up because they are afraid of being in public and the mask gives them a way to be anonymous .

I think for some it is a legitimate security blanket. A way to hide in public. Sad really.

Government is like a baby: An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no sense of responsibility at the other. - Ronald Reagan

For why should my freedom be judged by another man's conscience? - 1 Corinthians 10:29
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by philgood80
Originally Posted by cumminscowboy

I think for some it is a legitimate security blanket. A way to hide in public. Sad really.

Binkies (pacifiers) for adults.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by MadMooner
Easily twice as many in masks here as there was in Worshington. Definitely a bigger thing in the black community.

Saw the mythical “masked solo driver” pulling into Costco the other day. Windows up even. It’s pretty crazy.
Cruising.

Did you move from Washington to South Carolina?

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B3

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by 79S
My brother's private gym had a "no exceptions" policy during the height of the stupidity and members were swimming in them.

He had it out with the owner and manager and they asked him to leave.

That's how stupid these mother fugkers are. They're that stupid.

Wait,,,,, you have siblings??

Yes.

And they're all white.

Come on now. Stop bulls hitting

Camp is where you make it.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

I don't ever remember seeing people wearing mask outside before they were brainwashed with this covid crap.

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
It’s a identity thing from what I can tell mask in the car “I’m a believer follow the science” mask under your nose”I’m a democrat” mask under your chin”I’m a democrat I need my paycheck” whilst everybody else walks around done with the schit

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
My brother's private gym had a "no exceptions" policy during the height of the stupidity and members were swimming in them.

I hope you're saying they had to wear some sort of full face scuba like mask as opposed to the typical COVID mask.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
As they say, no skin off my nose.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by wabigoon

What about arresting people and sending them to prison for not getting the vax, terminating them from employment ( pilots, truck drivers, soldiers, firemen, nurses, emt's police...teachers) or for attending church services?

Last edited by ribka; 09/08/22.
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
It's easy to have an indifferent attitude but those same people are likely part of the program with this country. They provide the desired compliance feedback to an oppressive government needed to continue on a totalitarian path. So their existence impacts all of us in a very real way.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
It's easy to have an indifferent attitude but those same people are likely part of the program with this country. They provide the desired compliance feedback to an oppressive government needed to continue on a totalitarian path. So their existence impacts all of us in a very real way.

Yep they are truly harmful to the rest of us.

They’ll be the ones pushing normies onto rail cars headed for the gulags.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by ribka

What about arresting people and sending them to prison for not getting the vax, terminating them from employment ( pilots, truck drivers, soldiers, firemen, nurses, emt's police...teachers) or for attending church services?

EXACTLY...

Maybe if Wabi's son or daughter was on trial for a alleged high crime... and the ONLY jurors are 2x vaxxed, 5x boosted, double mask wearing sheep...

Jury of open minded peers?

Or 12 ignorant lemmings compliant to whatever .GOV pulls out of their ass?

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C

I got into it at the ABC store once over this crap (back when Coonman was governor).

Moonshine is a superior Plan B anyway...

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

117 members (5sdad, Akhutr, 673, 7mm_Loco, 300_savage, 1minute, 15 invisible), 1,580 guests, and 932 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,207
Posts18,503,866
Members73,994
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.