Hop To
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
K
Ky221 Online Content OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
K
Kinda out there in left field but have you guys ever seen or had anything weird happen to you while out in the woods or wherever?

The wife and I like watching these videos, interviews, and documentaries about people who claim to see weird stuff in the woods. Some claim that people have followed them, some claim to hear footsteps or voices around their tents, some claim to see strange animals/beasts, or claim to have been abducted etc etc. You get the idea. The really weird ones are the people that go randomly missing and are found 5-7-10 miles away from their last known place and are found alive and unharmed yet they have no clue how they got there.....

I'm not saying we believe or don't believe, as some of these are pretty wacky, but some of these are believable when you see the amount of fear that some of these people show while telling their stories.

Just wondering if any campfire members have witnessed or experienced anything "unexplainable". I keep an open mind about stuff. The world can be a strange place.

GB1

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
It’s your imagination keep listening

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
This chick many years ago had a tramp stamp that said SARGE

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
There's weird chit wherever I go. Hmmm.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Fishing on Avalon pier about 10 years ago with my dad and daughter. We and about 50 other people saw these 3 crazy white orbs half the size of maybe a basketball floating over the water right of the beach next to the pier. Couple seconds later they shot out over the ocean and disappeared. My daughter still brings it up.

It wasn’t ball lightning, they sat there floating for awhile.

IC B2

G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
Several years ago I was working in the Trinity/Shasta area in Northern California. Myself and two other guys took off on a 4 night back packing trip to some high mountain lakes. We had been hiking for a few hours just plodding along and came to an opening in the forest and as we walked into to clearing something got up in the brush on the other side of the clearing, probably 200 yds away, it stood upright and walked off into to timber. All I can tell you is that it was covered in hair/fur and looked huge and it was definitely walking upright. I’m assuming it was a bear the we walked up on and spooked and it was trying to see us better over the brush. It was so freaky and it scared the hell out of one the guys. He was insisting that we turn around but we finally got him calmed down. I was trying to get over to where we saw it but it was so boggy and muddy that there was no good way to get over where we saw it without taking a big detour from the way we were heading. Based on what we saw I can absolutely see how big foot sightings come about.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Nothing to compare with the chit I see at Walmart.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
Edmund Burke 1795

"Give me liberty or give me death"
Patrick Henry 1775
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The World is weird. Life is weird. Perhaps we are all weird.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
If you want to see really weird stuff, go to Walmart at 1:00AM on the morning after Welfare check day.

K
Ky221 Online Content OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
K
Gunnison- interesting. A lot of weird stuff seems to happen in the mount shasta area. Lot of missing persons reports and the strange thing is....many are young children who report being cared for by "a bear man". All I'm saying is it really makes you wonder.

IC B3

K
Ky221 Online Content OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by earlybrd
It’s your imagination keep listening

Nah. Not my imagination running wild...I've never seen anything and am not easily spooked by this stuff. Intrigued actually.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Skunkapes are often seen in Florida, some people think they are weird, some don't even believe in them.

I've heard Sunkapes don't believe in people either, so there's that.

[Linked Image from static.wixstatic.com]

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Not really seen but used to own a 40 that just gave me the willies.

Always felt like I was being watched.

Hated being on it. Turns out, my dad and brother both had the same feelings on that property.

Gone now - don't know if the new guy does too.

Me

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Teal
Not really seen but used to own a 40 that just gave me the willies.

Always felt like I was being watched.

Hated being on it. Turns out, my dad and brother both had the same feelings on that property.

Gone now - don't know if the new guy does too.
Where was that land located, Teal?

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
New a girl with a mouse tattoo near her cooch. The next week it was gone (weird)! When asked about it, she said her pu$$y at it. 😳🤯

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
I've seen " things" in the sky a few times....

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Ky221
Gunnison- interesting. A lot of weird stuff seems to happen in the mount shasta area. Lot of missing persons reports and the strange thing is....many are young children who report being cared for by "a bear man". All I'm saying is it really makes you wonder.
[video:yahoo]
[/video]

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I’ve been hearing someone yell:” BRING ME THE 4160”

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
On odd thing 20 years ago or so. Driving in northern MN on a 46 mile remote stretch with a good friend. Had driven it together many times, long and boring. That night we left a small town on one end of the stretch and suddenly we were pulling into the far end.
Looked at each other, both couldn’t believe it, absolutely nothing in between we could recall or talked.. zero. Stone cold sober both, just no way that could have happened.
Osky

A woman's heart is the hardest rock the Almighty has put on this earth and I can find no sign on it.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Osky
On odd thing 20 years ago or so. Driving in northern MN on a 46 mile remote stretch with a good friend. Had driven it together many times, long and boring. That night we left a small town on one end of the stretch and suddenly we were pulling into the far end.
Looked at each other, both couldn’t believe it, absolutely nothing in between we could recall or talked.. zero. Stone cold sober both, just no way that could have happened.
Osky
Which end did you take it in? Bet you remember that LOL

Coyotes shot no waiting.
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

561 members (160user, 12344mag, 1234, 007FJ, 1Longbow, 1936M71, 56 invisible), 2,546 guests, and 1,390 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,686
Posts18,475,107
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.