L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by Jcubed
Originally Posted by ldholton
Originally Posted by jaguartx
There are places one can't carry without a permit I'm thinking.
That is the way it is in Missouri a CCW permit you can actually carry more places than what most are calling constitutional carry.

Myself my thoughts are a bit mixed on this subject. CCW you at least get some training though it may be minimal improve your at least somewhat capable.

The "constitutional carry" anybody with no training or knowledge at all can stick a loaded gun in their pocket so to speak and go down the street. That is not always a great deal in my opinion all you have to do is go to the local public shooting range and watch people.

But I do agree everyone has the right to protect their self I support the second amendment 100%. But too many knowledgeable and unskilled idiots out there.

There it is...the argument for gun control legislation. Appeal to emotion because with just a bit of gov mandated training...open the spigot.

Where can I apply for my free speech permit too? Wouldn't want to speak freely somewhere I'm not permitted!

/sarc
now don't for one minute think I'm advocating gun control I am not..
To me a good solution would be that it is legal to carry but if asked by law enforcement for a card specifying you had so much training blah blah or whatever you need to produce that or otherwise you are not legally caring. Then one would not have to have a government issued permit.

GB1

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
One does not ask permission to exercise a right.

Think that is what he is getting at...

Common sense isn't common anymore.......especially for losers making money off the scam, like a chl "instructor"....

As per usual, your too Fuqking stupid to discern, much less tell the truth, whiner.

Haven’t taught a course in 6 or 7 years.
But carry on with your lies and whining. It’s all you got. Except for the badge you hide behind, while pretending your a “good LEO”.
Bet you keep your hand on your gun every time you stop a LTC holder. 😂😂😂

By the way, which Gov Entity issued you your LEO License ???
Don’t you need one to carry a gun ??? 😂😂😂

Oh so you're just a washed up fraud? Ok...

Keep lying and deflecting. It’s all you’ve got.
You made the statement that “those with LTC’s were cowards.” Own it, Coward. Lying won’t help your cause.
What a fuggin loser.

So the coward begging the government for his God given right, isnt a coward? Ok......coward.

LOL. More Deflection. Good thing you’ve got your Badge to hide behind.
How many times per day you call for backup, on a traffic stop, to keep from getting your whiney ass whipped. 😂😂😂😂

How many times do you have to call the manager at Walmart because someone offended you, coward?

You are a male Karen.

Tech still sucks koch.

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 09/24/22.
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by efw
I have a concealed carry license.

Should I have to? Obviously not.

Can I walk into court and wave the Constitution and be released if “caught” utilizing my Constitutional rights? Hell no.

Will it save me and my family a lot of time money trouble & heart ache?

Yep.

Might need it to protect yourself from a Cop like him, that believes only he should be carrying a gun.
He’d arrest you in a heartbeat given the chance.
He’s the kind that even most LEO’s hate.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by efw

Can I walk into court and wave the Constitution and be released if “caught” utilizing my Constitutional rights? Hell no.

Yep.
"Caught?" How are you getting caught?

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
That is the way it is in Missouri a CCW permit you can actually carry more places than what most are calling constitutional carry.

Myself my thoughts are a bit mixed on this subject. CCW you at least get some training though it may be minimal improve your at least somewhat capable.

The "constitutional carry" anybody with no training or knowledge at all can stick a loaded gun in their pocket so to speak and go down the street. That is not always a great deal in my opinion all you have to do is go to the local public shooting range and watch people.

But I do agree everyone has the right to protect their self I support the second amendment 100%. But too many knowledgeable and unskilled idiots out there.

There it is...the argument for gun control legislation. Appeal to emotion because with just a bit of gov mandated training...open the spigot.

Where can I apply for my free speech permit too? Wouldn't want to speak freely somewhere I'm not permitted!

/sarc
now don't for one minute think I'm advocating gun control I am not..
To me a good solution would be that it is legal to carry but if asked by law enforcement for a card specifying you had so much training blah blah or whatever you need to produce that or otherwise you are not legally caring. Then one would not have to have a government issued permit.

Hell you arent...read you post.

IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by efw

Yep.

Might need it to protect yourself from a Cop like him, that believes only he should be carrying a gun.
He’d arrest you in a heartbeat given the chance.
He’s the kind that even most LEO’s hate.

The virtue is strong with this coward

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 09/24/22.
E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by efw

Yep.

When I use it to stop someone who is a threat to me or my family?

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
One does not ask permission to exercise a right.

Think that is what he is getting at...

Common sense isn't common anymore.......especially for losers making money off the scam, like a chl "instructor"....

As per usual, your too Fuqking stupid to discern, much less tell the truth, whiner.

Haven’t taught a course in 6 or 7 years.
But carry on with your lies and whining. It’s all you got. Except for the badge you hide behind, while pretending your a “good LEO”.
Bet you keep your hand on your gun every time you stop a LTC holder. 😂😂😂

By the way, which Gov Entity issued you your LEO License ???
Don’t you need one to carry a gun ??? 😂😂😂

Oh so you're just a washed up fraud? Ok...

Keep lying and deflecting. It’s all you’ve got.
You made the statement that “those with LTC’s were cowards.” Own it, Coward. Lying won’t help your cause.
What a fuggin loser.

So the coward begging the government for his God given right, isnt a coward? Ok......coward.

LOL. More Deflection. Good thing you’ve got your Badge to hide behind.
How many times per day you call for backup, on a traffic stop, to keep from getting your whiney ass whipped. 😂😂😂😂

How many times do you have to call the manager at Walmart because someone offended you, coward?

You are a male Karen.

Tech still sucks koch.

Keep lying whiner, it’s evidently all you’ve got.
Bet you’ve been caught more than once lying on the witness stand, trying to Fuqk some poor guy you arrested.
Do all LTC Holders scare you when you pull them over for speeding, or a broken taillight? 😂😂😂

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by efw

Yep.

When I use it to stop someone who is a threat to me or my family?

Caught for what in your example?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
No wonder so many here hate LEO’s.

Always a few bad ones like this POS that give the 98% of Honorable & Honest LEO’s a bad reputation.

You sound like Sean Hannity. I didn't buy it from him and I don't buy it from you. I will go so far as to say there are a few good LEOs. But youtube is filled with bad cops. The FBI and the DC police are almost all bad cops. The CIA is complicit in destroying this country. Perhaps the only good cops are local guys.

I remember reading a statistic that said cops are seven times more likely to commit a crime than a concealed carry permit holder.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Ringman

Always a few bad ones like this POS that give the 98% of Honorable & Honest LEO’s a bad reputation.

You sound like Sean Hannity. I didn't buy it from him and I don't buy it from you. I will go so far as to say there are a few good LEOs. But youtube is filled with bad cops. The FBI and the DC police are almost all bad cops. The CIA is complicit in destroying this country. Perhaps the only good cops are local guys.

Bongino did a 2 part interview with an FBI agent that is well worth listening to. I despise the FBI, but there ARE good people there. Just likely not enough

MAGA
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J

How much daily footage of officers on duty do you review daily?

Usually, only the bad actions of police are shown to the masses. It's not like cops are firefighters anyway! wink

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
Bet you’ve been caught more than once lying on the witness stand, trying to Fuqk some poor guy you arrested.
Do all LTC Holders scare you when you pull them over for speeding, or a broken taillight? 😂😂😂

Hey guy, I was just phuggin with you lol. Jesus H, talk about being sensitive....

Calm down karen

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

But I do agree everyone has the right to protect their self I support the second amendment 100%. But too many unknowledgeable and unskilled idiots out there.

What part of "shall not be infringed" do you not understand?

A person who's happy will make others happy. Anne Frank
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

Bongino did a 2 part interview with an FBI agent that is well worth listening to. I despise the FBI, but there ARE good people there. Just likely not enough

Also, locals yokels are likely worse. But it depends completely on who does the hiring and the pool from which they hire from. Many factors come into play. Some small departments are awesome. Many are not. Best bet is to stay on the side of things that keeps you from finding out. wink

MAGA
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J

How much daily footage of officers on duty do you review daily?

Usually, only the bad actions of police are shown to the masses. It's not like cops are firefighters anyway! wink

Lol that's the funniest shciet in this thread lol....good burn...

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Hey guy, I was just phuggin with you lol. Jesus H, talk about being sensitive....

Calm down karen
Probably scarfing down Double stuff Oreos and Mr Pibb.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

But I do agree everyone has the right to protect their self I support the second amendment 100%. But too many unknowledgeable and unskilled idiots out there.

Compare/contrast with drivers licenses. How many people can be killed/injured by a vehicle. How strenuous is the requirement for a DL?

How many that wring their hands over untrained citizens with guns would agree with more strict guidelines on DL’s? Especially tourons and blue hairs. Want to cross state lines? You need to demonstrate you are a safe and knowledgeable driver. Over age 60? Pass a legit written and driving test yearly.

MAGA
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Point out in the bill of rights the part about driving on a public road.

A person who's happy will make others happy. Anne Frank
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

Calm down karen
Probably scarfing down Double stuff Oreos and Mr Pibb.

Me? Nope just michelob ultra, gotta stay low carb....

Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

629 members (06hunter59, 12344mag, 1234, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 1337Fungi, 67 invisible), 2,353 guests, and 1,160 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,770
Posts18,476,835
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.