Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
sure...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
GB1

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Hahaha!

De Nazi's were just misunderstood scapegoats you know.

I am MAGA.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
After the fall of the Soviet Union, the true documents captured by them during the war were indeed released, and didn't in the least match the numbers claimed by them at Nuremberg, which is what the Mexican comedian was laughing at, i.e., the numbers had to be cut down significantly at each of the camps, yet any deviation from the six million figure will still land one in prison in several countries. I.e., as he jokingly observed, having basic math skills will land you in prison there.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
After the fall of the Soviet Union, the true documents captured by them during the war were indeed released, and didn't in the least match the numbers claimed by them at Nuremberg, which is what the Mexican comedian was laughing at, i.e., the numbers had to be cut down significantly at each of the camps, yet any deviation from the six million figure will still land one in prison in several countries. I.e., as he jokingly observed, having basic math skills will land you in prison there.

what was the real number according to USSR?

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
How anybody can be so stupid to deny the Holocaust happened is beyond me.

Originally Posted by Stophel
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Oh bullshit, Americans didn't liberate a single 'death camp'. That's because there weren't any. Look it up. I've been studying this fantasy for 20 years. Were they starving, yes because the supply lines had been wiped out.

Seeing death and disease is not proof of a "holocaust"... but you can't tell people that.

Odd how the "supply lines had been wiped out" didn't affect the Wehrmacht or cause them to starve.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
IC B2

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
you mean where German officers were tortured and forced to sign "confessions" that they couldn't even read? Proof positive right there.

I lived in Germany for awhile in 1965, 20 years after the war. I met many Germans in their 40s to 60s who had been in that war. I spoke good German. We discussed tha war. I rented a room from an old lady whose husband had been killed in that war. (I didn't ask on which front.) Without exception the Germans I met spoke highly of the treatment they received after being captured by the Americans.

Stophel, you are either a liar or totally ignorant.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
war crimes :

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by persiandog
what was the real number according to USSR?
The Mexican comedian in my last link, although in a humorous context, actually provided that information, or, at least he provided the new figures per camp (now claimed by the various museum authorities), adjusted after the release of information from the former Soviet Union in the early 1990s.

Personally, I'll go with the numbers released by the International Red Cross shortly after the war, as they had the fewest dogs in the fight one way or the other, and were merely attempting an accurate count, having themselves been present in the camps on a regular basis during their operation.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
you mean where German officers were tortured and forced to sign "confessions" that they couldn't even read? Proof positive right there.
I lived in Germany for awhile in 1965, 20 years after the war. I met many Germans in their 40s to 60s who had been in that war. I spoke good German. We discussed tha war. I rented a room from an old lady whose husband had been killed in that war. (I didn't ask on which front.) Without exception the Germans I met spoke highly of the treatment they received after being captured by the Americans.

Eisenhower ordered the erection of gigantic barbed wire, open air, enclosures (constructed on farm land) wherein he ordered up to three million rank-and-file members of the Wehrmacht, Luftwaffe, and Kriegsmarine (who had surrendered to the advancing Americans) to be kept. They were denied food, water, and toilet facilities, and by the time of their release, hundreds of thousands of them had perished due to the conditions forced on them by order of the good general. He felt no compunction to treat them like POWs because, according to him, the war having already ended when they surrendered, they no longer fit that category, and lacked those protections in international law. I think his label for them was surrendered enemy combatants, instead of POWs, so as to skirt violation of the various international war conventions.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by hosfly
What i would like to know is how they came up with 6 mil, when the jewish population in all of europe was somthing like 3.5 mill to begin with, an if they were cremated how did they know how many is in what ash pile. And how working day and night could they cremate 6mill an how can so many survivors still be walking around, Somone mentioned the trials , they were about like our own congressional hearing from what i see, that chimney bothers me too, wasnt hooked up to anything an if i remember correctly wasnt even built an standing in the original pictures,why was this not in the history books till the 70’s or 80’s?

There were nearly ten million jews in Europe before WWII.

IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
According to the World Almanac the world population of Jews increased between 1933 and 1948 from 15,315,000 to 15,753,000.

According to the official three-volume report by the International Committee of the Red Cross (1948, Geneva), 272,000 concentration camp inmates died while in German custody during the war, about half of whom were Jews.

PS Many thousands of liberated inmates died after liberation, from what most of the others died from prior to liberation, i.e., typhus, and that despite the best efforts of military medical corps, equipped with plenty of staff, medication, and medical equipment.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
https://www.restez-en-bonne-sante-leh.com/?_=%2Fdocument%2F189703615%2FRed-Cross-Exposes-the-Holocaust-Lie%23BQyskaWdLgoqSwDiUWduJ6qbo5gRDg%3D%3D

Compelling.

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I

Eisenhower ordered the erection of gigantic barbed wire, open air, enclosures (constructed on farm land) wherein he ordered up to three million rank-and-file members of the Wehrmacht, Luftwaffe, and Kriegsmarine (who had surrendered to the advancing Americans) to be kept. They were denied food, water, and toilet facilities, and by the time of their release, hundreds of thousands of them had perished due to the conditions forced on them by order of the good general. He felt no compunction to treat them like POWs because, according to him, the war having already ended when they surrendered, they no longer fit that category, and lacked those protections in international law. I think his label for them was surrendered enemy combatants, instead of POWs, so as to skirt violation of the various international war conventions.

Odd that non of the Wehrmacht veterans I spoke with had any recollection of what you allege, Hawkeye. You're either a fool or a liar.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Odd that non of the Wehrmacht veterans I spoke with had any recollection of what you allege, Hawkeye. You're either a fool or a liar.
I'm afraid that what I said above is thoroughly documented in Other Losses, by James Bacque. The former Senior Historian for the US Army, Col. (Dr.) Ernest F. Fisher, Jr., wrote his forward, giving his research and conclusions his full corroboration. Great book. Get a copy and read it. It happened.

Link

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A LOT of people seem to think that if they didn't personally see it happen, or if they don't know anyone who personally saw it happen, then, by golly, it didn't happen. I see this type of "thinking" here and everywhere else all the time when someone says "well, I don't personally know anyone who voted for Hillary/Bonobo/Biden! There's no way that millions of people did!".... well, fraud aside, they did. In huge numbers. Just because you don't see it in your own little world don't mean it didn't happen. Many people are also perfectly happy sitting there with their eyes closed, their fingers in their ears, loudly repeating "LA LA LA! I'M NOT LISTENING". It's sad, but if that's how you want to live, fine.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
A LOT of people seem to think that if they didn't personally see it happen, or if they don't know anyone who personally saw it happen, then, by golly, it didn't happen. I see this type of "thinking" here and everywhere else all the time when someone says "well, I don't personally know anyone who voted for Hillary/Bonobo/Biden! There's no way that millions of people did!".... well, fraud aside, they did. In huge numbers. Just because you don't see it in your own little world don't mean it didn't happen. Many people are also perfectly happy sitting there with their eyes closed, their fingers in their ears, loudly repeating "LA LA LA! I'M NOT LISTENING". It's sad, but if that's how you want to live, fine.
Remarkable post.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

68 members (35, Anaconda, 33sixSS, 907brass, 300_savage, 8 invisible), 1,462 guests, and 937 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,758
Posts18,476,411
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.