Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
Anyone who doubts Xi Jinping’s power only needs to look at the anti corruption campaign to dispel doubts. The campaign is and has been real and it has ended a lot of mid to high party officials lives. The fact that Xi Jinping has survived is a testament to his ability to lead. I hate the totalitarianism that he represents but I admire his extraordinary leadership skill.

If Xi Jinping is able to end the culture of corruption or even significantly lower it he will go down as the greatest leader in Chinese history imo. Personally I think he will only temporarily suppressed the corruption and corruption will spring back as strong as ever when he’s gone.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Anyone who doubts Xi Jinping’s power only needs to look at the anti corruption campaign to dispel doubts. The campaign is and has been real and it has ended a lot of mid to high party officials lives. The fact that Xi Jinping has survived is a testament to his ability to lead. I hate the totalitarianism that he represents but I admire his extraordinary leadership skill.

If Xi Jinping is able to end the culture of corruption or even significantly lower it he will go down as the greatest leader in Chinese history imo. Personally I think he will only temporarily suppressed the corruption and corruption will spring back as strong as ever when he’s gone.

Numerology at its finest...lol

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Jcubed

Numerology at its finest...lol

Its Gematria.

What letter does 4 reference.

What letter does 10 reference.

What letter does 20 reference.

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Holy cow!!!

Now we've gotta connect the dots in China too??

A wise man is frequently humbled.

IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by smokepole

Holy cow!!!

Now we've gotta connect the dots in China too??

Where have you been? I'm literally shaking my head...

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
All of China is corrupt. One corrupt official is just getting executed by a bunch of other corrupt officials, he just pissed off the wrong one of them. It's that way in all communist countries. Just because Stalin executed some crooked thugs it doesn't mean he wasn't a crooked thug himself.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
I figured you'd quit trying to figure it out and just shake your head, so I came back to try and help you.

4= D 10 = J 20 = T

Who is DJT? Do you need help with that too?

Where is this Q place?

Do you need help with that too? I may as well tell you, DJT is our Constitutionally Legal POTUS.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by smokepole
Dang, I thought there'd be a Kung Pao chicken recipe.

What a coinkydink. Wifey made that today using peppers from the garden and a big honkin’ radish in lieu of whatever crunchy bits the restaurants put in.

No cats involved, I think….

She doesn’t eat “Chinese” from restaurants. Laughs about it every time I bring it up.

What fresh Hell is this?
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
They do 2 things well; control immigration, make more Chinese.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
IC B3

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Pappy348
Wife was watching some Mainland China news yesterday on YouTube. I noticed a guy without a mask between two cops with masks in a courtroom and asked what was going on. Turns out he’s a government official convicted of taking bribes, and is gonna get a bullet for his efforts.

I told her if they did that in Washington, the place would be a ghost town….
Any time you see or hear of a Chinese Official getting arrested for corruption, it isn't for corruption. They would have to arrest most of their officials because they are all taking bribes and kickbacks and everybody knows it...(sort of like Wash.,DC, but worse). The guy most likely went afoul of a higher ranking Commie, or Xi's faction doesn't trust him anymore. Corruption is just an excuse to arrest him.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Another thing the Chinese do right is disease. Asian Flu, SARS, H7N9, Covid 19...not to mention animal diseases, avian flu, swine flu...truly, China seems to be the world's Petrie dish. One of the most endearing of Chinese traits is hawking and spitting in public, sidewalk, bus floor, train. Besides clearing of the mucous membranes it is reputed to be the best way to get rid of bad luck...what's not to like about that? And once you are out of the cities, recycling is very common, called politely "wu shui", your schidt is recycled onto the fields or dumped into a stagnant ditch between your house and the road. Ahh, the flavor of the orient.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Originally Posted by MarkWV
Was he actually guilty or ”just in the way”? China has a way of discarding dissidents.
That is beside the point. The Chinese and N.Koreans don't tolerate corruption. You get the chair or spring up if caught.

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by Crow hunter
All of China is corrupt. One corrupt official is just getting executed by a bunch of other corrupt officials, he just pissed off the wrong one of them. It's that way in all communist countries. Just because Stalin executed some crooked thugs it doesn't mean he wasn't a crooked thug himself.

Bingo…. Outside of the U.S. it is not “corruption”. It is just how business is done. Anyone charged with “corruption” just pizzed off the wrong person.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by shootem

I read someplace that their one child per family law is having repercussions. Now there are lots of males and not many women so the population is in decline.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 45_100
Originally Posted by shootem

I read someplace that their one child per family law is having repercussions. Now there are lots of males and not many women so the population is in decline.

That’s the old rule. They need workers and consumers so three kids is the rule now according to my wife. My stepdaughter is preggers with her first and wants at least one more (she thinks!).

Previously, the number of children permitted varied with your ethnicity. My wife is a Han, and her father was an Army officer and then a government worker, so she has five brothers! Feeding all those was a serious task during the hungry times of the past. She doesn’t recall ever being hungry, but she’s pretty sure the others sacrificed for her well-being.

What fresh Hell is this?
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MegaMehg
Originally Posted by MarkWV
Was he actually guilty or ”just in the way”? China has a way of discarding dissidents.
That is beside the point. The Chinese and N.Koreans don't tolerate corruption. You get the chair or spring up if caught.

I think it’s safe to say they don’t tolerate it in the un-connected. The well-connected undoubtedly skate just like everywhere else until they step on their winky somehow.

What fresh Hell is this?
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
I figured you'd quit trying to figure it out and just shake your head, so I came back to try and help you.

4= D 10 = J 20 = T

Who is DJT? Do you need help with that too?

Where is this Q place?

Do you need help with that too? I may as well tell you, DJT is our Constitutionally Legal POTUS.

420 in there too!

wink

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

129 members (300_savage, 10gaugemag, 257_X_50, 29aholic, 1beaver_shooter, 1minute, 17 invisible), 1,539 guests, and 878 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,863
Posts18,497,203
Members73,979
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.