GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Judman
Originally Posted by Big Stick
I never noticed the color. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

I've only owned (2) STW's,both of course 700 based and Winchester is a FAR cry from same. Do tell,what bullet are you shooting in said piece of schit? Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.............

Jesus Christ!!!! Any money grows on trees??? Aren’t you a little bit older than me?Fuuck you photoshop yourself into a 1968 pic?? Haha

Fuucking laughing you lazy little bushelor you!!! 😂😂😂

Oh, never owned a “7 mag”. Always loved to “7 mag” shooters, always gotta add the “MAG” behind it. Haha

Diggin on the 1970's single wide.... trailer trash...... can't hide money.... lmao

PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Clammy was never "in" it and Urfubar remains an Epic Lying Piece Of Fhuqking CLUELESS Schit. Hint.

That's a bunkhouse in a Logging Camp,so keep them WELL founded Insecurities rollin',as you Melting Snowflakes "live" vicariously. Hint.

P.S. and by the way,do not "forget" that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
👍

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Clammy was never "in" it and Urfubar remains an Epic Lying Piece Of Fhuqking CLUELESS Schit. Hint.

That's a bunkhouse in a Logging Camp,so keep them WELL founded Insecurities rollin',as you Melting Snowflakes "live" vicariously. Hint.

P.S. and by the way,do not "forget" that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery. Hint.

Oh sure.... every logging camp has a reloading setup...... wink

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Urfubar,

That'd be fact,when I was there and you might just wanna cite how many times a day you think about me and the typical duration(s) of same...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

If only because I was running The Show,I could choose betwixt living on the floating barge,or land based. Guess which?!? Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Urfubar,

That'd be fact,when I was there and you might just wanna cite how many times a day you think about me and the typical duration(s) of same...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

If only because I was running The Show,I could choose betwixt living on the floating barge,or land based. Guess which?!? Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!............

If I thought about you much I would respond to more of your post... I don't... but you can dream... wink lmao

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Myself, If I wanted to know anything about ballistics, I would get one of Bryan Litz's books. Bryan is an actual rocket scientist, not some internet key pounding windbag, who if pressed couldn't come up with a 4H proficiency certificate for a BB gun.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Urfubar,

That frame,was a decade prior to the other,but same Kit. I Tramped it from Camp to Camp to Camp,if only Legendarily. 'Course,that press had multiple 100's of Thousands less rounds upon it then. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..............

Jane,

I'm simply afforded the luxuries,of not being forced to guess,while a guess is the BEST you can summons...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Myself,I simply procure and flog on schit and you Man Crush Whining CLUELESS Kchunts devour EVERY word and Splendid Pixel,as you "live" vicariously. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..........

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
The best thing about one of Litz's books is it doesn't have the ballistic jargon of hint, clueless, helpless, congratulations and perhaps the absolute worst smooches. I think the biggest plus is there are no pictures of fish, cut trees, red hard hats, RCBS uniflow powder meters.

IC B3

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
I think that Stick should have his own Cable Channel, and skip writing a book!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Jane,

It's hardly a "confession",that you read me more than anyone else and ogle the Splendid Pixels as you "live" vicariously...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

If only because you've NO other "move". Read that again. Now one more time. Hint.

Keep citing your very WELL founded Insecurities and I'll happily fuel same,as you wax eloquent upon your Man Lust Fantasies. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!................

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Stick, You haven't been able to post one thing to back your big mouth. So as far as a shooter goes that leaves you as a fly speck on a mountain of dung. Rightly Legendary my right cheek. How about a shotty?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Jane,

Were you thinking about me yet again and what was I wearing this time...you "lucky" kchunt? Hint. Congratulations?!?

This was a rather sensational "shotty",due the leany and rotty I had to contendy. I reckon somewhere in The Orient,there's still dudes wearing pajamas,sword fighting over the butt cut. Pardon horning you up,yet againy. Hint.

Keep citing your very WELL founded Insecurities and I'll happily fuel same,as you wax eloquent upon your Man Lust Fantasies. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!................

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Why would someone post pics of a tree on a shooting forum? Must be on the edge of loosing it.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by irfubar

Oh sure.... every logging camp has a reloading setup...... wink

Oh I bet they do ... before the scamdemic my employer send me to Eielson Air Farts Base to build the new F35 Lightning ll hangars, in bum fucx North Pole, Alaska ..... I couldn't do it and caved in 3 months ....

Same thing the following year, went to build a hotel in Seward & that time brought the reloading gear & built me a reloading bench with jobsite material in the hotel room in that hotel in the harbor.. lmao !

....[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Witness protection program?

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Barely 28yrs ago and more than a "few" Camps after this frame. The press goes back 36yrs. Fhuqking Burris Posi-Lock,Sako 6PPC brass,AcraGlass and a re-wrapped Fenwick PacificStik. Hint. LAUGHING!

How could Whining CLUELESS Brokedicks,even begin to fhuqking fathom the magnitude,which is Legendary? Though they can conjure Man Lust Fantasies,as per whim and stay riveted...the "lucky" kchunts. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING1..............

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Stick, I don't know anything about cutting trees or logging or anything, but do you have to have some sort of certification to do that? If so post it up, so I know you're not lying about that too!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Jane,

The only things funnier than your Wanton Man Lust Fantasies,are your Insecurities...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

LEGENDARY. Hint.

Keep extolling and I'll fuel 'em. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..............

Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

101 members (10gaugemag, 300_savage, AB2506, 406_SBC, 2ndwind, 15 invisible), 2,786 guests, and 794 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,447
Posts18,528,806
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.