-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
"Living" vicariously is a 24/7 fascination,for more than a few who can't begin to do for themselves. Hint.

Skill can't be purchased and they like to reiterate same,if only obliviously. Curiously enough,it took less than 20' of long butt to clear said Heartfelt Woes into High Grade and toss loot into the hat,at better than a $100 per hour rate in 15 bushel yield. It were an amazingly great shot,less an undercut and the video is rather spectacular...if only to the chagrin of the Minimum Wage Hair Net Crowd. Hint.

High stump here,to speed throwing scale in the hat and improving Grade. Hint.

That's no slight on The Peckerpole Princesses reeling Alders and the like,for Brokedick "wages". Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Fhuqking LAUGHING!....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Those must be old pics of Stumpy.... I mean his head doesn't look like a bowling ball yet, but certainly does nowadays...

I gotta admit also, anyone else know of someone that has more pics of himself, evidently taken by someone else that Schtick?

Gotta be a slow social schedule when your favorite pics are of yourself, much less on video...

one thing we all can agree upon...

Schtick ends many of his posts with "Fhuqking LAUGHING!............"

we'll concede Stumpy... we aren't laughing at you, Were laughing with you! whistle

it ain't easy being Schtick tho... when you hump a 5 ft chain saw and you're 4 ft 11.....with a lisp and you talk to yourself A LOT.... laugh

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Shefire,

You yet again "forgot" about your Imaginary Pretend Ignore...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon the profundity of my influence,upon your EVERY "move". Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
If only as per their always,The Pavement Pounding Pussies recite their WELL founded Insecurities. Hint.

Pardon reality. HINT.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Big Stick
They wander,like a Mad Woman going to take a schit...no rhyme and assuredly no reason. Hint.

(5th) 257 Wby I had built here. Hint.

Jane,

You are sucking the wrong ass...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Keep extolling your Man Lust Fantasies and very WELL founded Insecurities and I'll simply fuel them. Hint.

Diggin the staged pic there hog neck!! Haha

Throw a couple old skull capped bucks in for good measure 🤣

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
"Living" vicariously is a 24/7 fascination,for more than a few who can't begin to do for themselves. Hint.

Skill can't be purchased and they like to reiterate same,if only obliviously. Curiously enough,it took less than 20' of long butt to clear said Heartfelt Woes into High Grade and toss loot into the hat,at better than a $100 per hour rate in 15 bushel yield. It were an amazingly great shot,less an undercut and the video is rather spectacular...if only to the chagrin of the Minimum Wage Hair Net Crowd. Hint.

High stump here,to speed throwing scale in the hat and improving Grade. Hint.

That's no slight on The Peckerpole Princesses reeling Alders and the like,for Brokedick "wages". Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!....................

Oh don’t start about the $$ bacon throat, you’ve lived/raised kids in the Chicago equivalent of the “projects”. Congratulations money bags??? Haha

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Few things as soothing,as Hurt Feeler Reports,read aloud in that High Pitched Crying Karen Nasal Whine...the "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

The "size" of their paychecks stings,more than a smidge too. Hint.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Haha, Ol bacon throat talkin $$$. Remember who’s on the sidelines crying like a bitch, as I’m gallivanting around all year. It sure don’t suck!!

PS, now’s when you swing for the fence, and talk about the imaginary “Pards” and their “ B&C seeking elds”!!!! Haha

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Few things as soothing,as Hurt Feeler Reports,read aloud in that High Pitched Crying Karen Nasal Whine...the "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

The "size" of their paychecks stings,more than a smidge too. Hint.

Was that the trip that ruined coops huntin career? When you had to get rescued??? Haha

Fuucking laughing!!!

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

The "size" of their paychecks stings,more than a smidge too. At least she can "afford" to "live" vicariously. Hint.

IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Bacon throat, I’m collecting cans as I type this, so I can spend another 2 weeks here!!! Tough duty!! 😅😂

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Kauai ain’t for everyone!! 👊🏻

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Instant classic!!! Haha

You lying now, or ya lying then?? 😘

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Perhaps cite how many times a day you think about me and the duration(s) of same,as you "live" vicariously? VERY "surprising!" that you and your ilk,steal my pictures,to embellish being you. Hint.

The "size" of their paychecks stings,more than a smidge too. At least she can "afford" to "live" vicariously. Hint.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Ooooops!!! Bacon throat!! 240 there, [bleep] shootin, shiitty skeelz!! Haha notice the big turrets!! 😂😂

My paychecks are small, back to collecting pop cans!!! 😂

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Perhaps cite how many times a day you think about me and the duration(s) of same,as you "live" vicariously? VERY "surprising!" that you and your ilk,steal my pictures,to embellish being you. Hint.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Dig the generic bacon throat response to everyone. Haha

$$$ is so tight, we’ve resorted to this!!! 😘

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

The "size" of their paychecks stings,more than a smidge too. At least she can "afford" to "live" vicariously and wax eloquen upon her very WELL founded Insecurities. Hint.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Smoked springer here, so you and your dad Sitka dummy can bitch and moan in unison together… haha

Times are tight hog neck!!!! 😘

Last edited by Judman; 10/15/22.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Perhaps cite how many times a day you think about me and the duration(s) of same,as you "live" vicariously? VERY "surprising!" that you and your ilk,steal my pictures,to embellish being you. Cameras are expensive,so they can't even "afford" that obstacle. Hint.

The "size" of their paychecks stings,more than a smidge too. At least she can "afford" to "live" vicariously and wax eloquent upon her very WELL founded Insecurities. Hint.

Fortunately,emoji's are free. Hint.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
This thread should be titled "repetition and retardation"..... hint

For those without thumbs, it's s Garden fookin Island, not Hawaii
Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

Who's Online Now
528 members (222ND, 163bc, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 219DW, 1Longbow, 61 invisible), 2,555 guests, and 1,130 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,485
Posts18,529,727
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.